• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most Overrated Games (2 Viewers)

blackfoxx

HSC
Perhaps Assassins Creed to an extent?

Game does tend to get repeitive after a while.

badquinton304

HSC
Any sports game that has a new version every year with minor changes.
Need for speed.
Halo.
wii sport
wii play
wii fitness
wii olympics
wii cooking
wii tax returns
wii aids
wii cancer
singstar
guitar hero

00iCon

HSC
I'm sorry, but most sequels are overrated. Except the ones that 'revive' old games like Fallout 3.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
GTA. SAthough it's fun to muck around for the first 2-3 hours, I found the missions themselves dull. A good game, but not as many claim 'one of the best games ever'.
you take it back!! take it back!! :speechless:

Dragonangel

HSC
Wii sports.. wii play all that..

T_T

Nintendo used to be the company for real gamers. Now they're aiming for the general audience and they're games are coming out sucky because they're not for the nerds anymore.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've played SA for over 800 hours lol.
I love the stunt plane. Basically whenever I turn it on now, I fly around and do tricks in it. So much easier to do than tricks in GTA3's Dodo.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, i generally cruise around in hydra and shoot down other hydras until they stop spawning.

Or just get in a plane and fly around, so devastated that gta iv didnt have a plane, chopper is still cool and all but it just aint the same.

I epic failed at flying the andromeda.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The Hunter chopper is the way to go for Vigilant missions. But the tank is the most fun on a 6 star wanted level.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, I got up to level like two hundred and something, the ps2 lags and it's heaps funny, got one hundred and something on VC too. So good flying in 1st person.

And yes, tanks are good for rackin up bad boy rating by cruisin around the military base shootin the stuff in there +helis that come after you, or just cruisin up and down the beach board walk thing on the right side of Los Santos running people down.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Do you use cheats when you play? I did for III, but the rest I've done without.

Though when I'm mucking around, weapons/defense/guns/health/tank cheat and go on a destruction spree. :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, I used them in VC first time, then it became really shit and boring so I started again. Now I have a normal slot where I do missions and shit and a different slot for cheats / muck arounds.
I didn't wanna just use cheats and not save incase I forget and save and have cheater in stats, though I do use 2 slots for my main just to be sure lol.
Also I modded SA on comp to the shitter and then it stopped working altogether and I had to reinstall it so I don't even really wanna mod these days.
That said I made the baseball bat skin in gta iv a lightsaber but that was a p lame looking mod and didnt affect anything.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I didn't wanna just use cheats and not save incase I forget and save and have cheater in stats, though I do use 2 slots for my main just to be sure lol.
Yeah, I did that too.

I've only got the PS2 version, so I couldn't mod anything (or at least, not easily). So no 'Hot Coffee' minigaming for me. :) Extra bloods always a fun cheat to plug in though. There were a few other fun ones, but I've forgotten offhand.

HSC
Uni Grad
I loved gettin on a quad bike or even any car and just flyin it around the place.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The motorbikes are always great as well. The most fun vehicle to go over jumps in. Apart from maybe jumping of the top of the mountain in a truck with a trailer. It takes ages to get one to the top though.

HSC
Uni Grad
lawl, motos are heaps good for speed.
And yes, good ol' goin for a cruise of mt. chilliad was always fun, never did with a truck+trailer though. I do remember standing up there and a random stunt plane crashed and exploded me off lol. Also happened in the quarry on the get the explosives mission, random stunt plane crashed in there, didn't hit me though but i wtf'd.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you don't have the patience for a truck, use the tank cheat to spawn a tank up there. Then turn the turrent around and grab some speed. You'll go flying off the mountain. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)