Move to China? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
I've been having this thought recently of moving to China after i finish uni cause all my family's there (my uncles, aunts and cousins) i don't know why but sometime in aus i don't feel i belong because there always that handful of people that are racist dicks unlike in china were i can assimilate. I know i'll be leaving everything but sometimes i feel its worth it cause family's something you cant replace. I dont know what are your thoughts should i move? please i really need help with this

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: The only reason I want to move to China is because of family so basically im choosing family over friends what would you guys do?

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Weigh up pros and cons, if you think pros outweigh then go for it.

Just make sure that changes in lifestyle even seemingly subtle things are ones you can handle/deal with and what not.

jnney

lemon
HSC
It's hard to find jobs in China. There aren't any health benefits from the government like Medicare etc. How old are you anyway?

Gangstar1

HSC
It's hard to find jobs in China. There aren't any health benefits from the government like Medicare etc. How old are you anyway?
im like 18 right now but im might save up until i have a honest amount and then move to china and do a regular job cause stuff in china is pretty cheap

Gangstar1

HSC
Weigh up pros and cons, if you think pros outweigh then go for it.

Just make sure that changes in lifestyle even seemingly subtle things are ones you can handle/deal with and what not.
thanks man what would you do?

jnney

lemon
HSC
im like 18 right now but im might save up until i have a honest amount and then move to china and do a regular job cause stuff in china is pretty cheap
What kind of 'regular job'?

HSC
Uni Grad
to the OP: can you read and write fluent chinese? 你能不能讀, 寫中文? 你懂我寫什麼? 如果你不可以讀和寫, 肯定你住在中國要發很多問題.

depends on who you are. I was considering moving to China too, because my relatives are there. My parents discouraged me from moving to China because it lacked medical insurance and other related benefits.

HSC
Uni Grad
thanks man what would you do?
If I wasn't happy here (or less happy than I'd like to be), I'd want to know with little doubt that China (including being with family, the lifestyle change etc) would change this, and be reasonably confident I'd enjoy it there and be able to get ~what I want out of life~ from there.

If those are a yes I'd look at what's keeping me in Aus and consider how that stacks up to what I would gain from going to China. I really don't know much about China and how it functions / what opportunites it has so I'm not really sure what I'd do tbh, though it probably depends on what I'd get out of going more than anything.

Gangstar1

HSC
to the OP: can you read and write fluent chinese? 你能不能讀, 寫中文? 你懂我寫什麼? 如果你不可以讀和寫, 肯定你住在中國要發很多問題.

depends on who you are. I was considering moving to China too, because my relatives are there. My parents discouraged me from moving to China because it lacked medical insurance and other related benefits.
you still want to move back to china or have you changed your mind now?

HSC
Uni Grad
you still want to move back to china or have you changed your mind now?
depends on whether if I can land a job here. If I can't land a job in Australia after I graduate, I might have to look to China. Who knows, I may even end up in Vancouver.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been having this thought recently of moving to China after i finish uni cause all my family's there (my uncles, aunts and cousins) i don't know why but sometime in aus i don't feel i belong because there always that handful of people that are racist dicks unlike in china were i can assimilate. I know i'll be leaving everything but sometimes i feel its worth it cause family's something you cant replace. I dont know what are your thoughts should i move? please i really need help with this

Thanks in Advance
you're really going to let these "racist dicks" get to you?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
seriously man in life you're gonna get shit from a ton of people. when you start working, you'll get shit from your boss and coworkers. are you going to quit your job because of that?

Gangstar1

HSC
depends on whether if I can land a job here. If I can't land a job in Australia after I graduate, I might have to look to China. Who knows, I may even end up in Vancouver.
lol

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
sometimes i put a poker face and get them with a good comeback but deep down it hurts
let me tell you this. asians are overall SMARTER than any other shit cunt race in the world. they only put you down because they know you are better than them and become more successful. and when you do, that's when you get your revenge.

Gangstar1

HSC
seriously man in life you're gonna get shit from a ton of people. when you start working, you'll get shit from your boss and coworkers. are you going to quit your job because of that?
i know what your saying but shits different i literally miss my family cause i have next to no family here

Gangstar1

HSC
let me tell you this. asians are overall SMARTER than any other shit cunt race in the world. they only put you down because they know you are better than them and become more successful. and when you do, that's when you get your revenge.
thx man appreciate it +rep

HSC
Uni Grad
which leads to trolling. Also, parents lie about how shit their children are, but in fact, work very hard and do very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)