Move to China? (1 Viewer)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
which leads to trolling. Also, parents lie about how shit their children are, but in fact, work very hard and do very well.
no that's because asian parents are dumb shits who never did well themselves so try to live their academic lives through their children

HSC
Uni Grad
no that's because asian parents are dumb shits who never did well themselves so try to live their academic lives through their children
stop generalizing Asian parents. They want their children to do well so that they can have better lives than they did, not necessarily because their parents did shit, but for their own good.

I.e. take my parents for example. They have studied university in China (much much harder to get in than Australia). They still want me to do well and try to make me study and such, mostly because they want me to be more secure and stable. This is how I even had the chance to do actuarial. If that didn't happen, god who knows where I will be.

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC
stop generalizing Asian parents. They want their children to do well so that they can have better lives than they did, not necessarily because their parents did shit, but for their own good.

I.e. take my parents for example. They have studied university in China (much much harder to get in than Australia). They still want me to do well and try to make me study and such, mostly because they want me to be more secure and stable. This is how I even had the chance to do actuarial. If that didn't happen, god who knows where I will be.
+1

jnney

lemon
HSC
at least be thankful that your parents moved to australia so you can have a good education, mate.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
now this, Yongzhen, is how you troll. Mike's style of "trolling" is called being annoying and repetitive.

Gangstar1

HSC
i reckon i should work here until i have an honest amount of money and then retire in China thoughts?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
you make asian nerdlings rage hard by saying very little

MY JOB HERE IS DONE

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i reckon i should work here until i have an honest amount of money and then retire in China thoughts?
do what you want man. i'm just saying "racist dicks" shouldn't be one of the reasons you want to move.

HSC
Uni Grad
at least be thankful that your parents moved to australia so you can have a good education, mate.
There are lots of stories about Chinese parents getting university degrees, but settling into Australia (or the outside world), working in menial jobs because their qualifications can't be recognized, ALL for the sake of their children getting a better life through better education. I know a parent who holds a PhD in chemistry in China, but can only work as a Plumber here. The only reason why he and his family moved to Australia was due to the fact that Australia's educational prospects were better. It was a hard life for them, but paid off.

now this, Yongzhen, is how you troll. Mike's style of "trolling" is called being annoying and repetitive.
Just to tell you, I am not trolling. I am telling the truth.

Idk if retiring in China would be a good thing. I might retire up at Vancouver. Ironically, a lot of people go to china, get work there, work until 60ish, then head out of China and retire.

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC
oh haha. you mean when you're like 60? that's hard to say, maybe you'll like australia by then :p

Vidhya

HSC
retirement? you're thinking about what you're going to do after retirement now?

Vidhya

HSC
also, like the other guy said, racist dicks are everywhere and actually are fun to laugh at.

look at the less racist people, i'm sure there are more of them

and instead of just moving straight to china, stay there on a work visa for a while and see if you like it there more than you do here

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Racism isn't that bad in Sydney lol... You have 100,000's of chinese people with you also ^.^ here.

HSC
Uni Grad
Racism isn't that bad in Sydney lol... You have 100,000's of chinese people with you also ^.^ here.
I reckon aye, but then again it depends on where you live. Generally most of Sydney should be okay. But then again he has more reasons to moving to China rather than not having to deal with racism.

Move to Eastwood.
you'll be seeing me quite a lot then :)

Last edited:

animeiswild

HSC
Family is important I agree with that but in the end you would have to leave them anyway at some point in your life. When you form your own family you would want the best for your next generation. Australia sounds like the better place for your kids to be in than China. Okay, even if we don't think that far away yet, after uni here are your qualifications recognised in the region you will be returning to in China? You don't even know what you'd do for a living so I probably wouldn't want to enter a country where the Government doesn't give poop about the unemployed.

Besides you did say you wanted to make the decision after you graduate. You still have a few years to think about it, why the rush now?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Pros of Australia

-Beautiful place to live, 100x less crowded and most people are nice, love the houses here :p except the property/rent is expensive. I am at Seoul atm and the houses are awfully small and the population density is driving me nuts... China would be worser if not similar.

-Employment oppurtunities and Education

-Government Welfare (assuming you're a citizen)

-A very large chinese community :)

Gangstar1

HSC
Family is important I agree with that but in the end you would have to leave them anyway at some point in your life. When you form your own family you would want the best for your next generation. Australia sounds like the better place for your kids to be in than China. Okay, even if we don't think that far away yet, after uni here are your qualifications recognised in the region you will be returning to in China? You don't even know what you'd do for a living so I probably wouldn't want to enter a country where the Government doesn't give poop about the unemployed.

Besides you did say you wanted to make the decision after you graduate. You still have a few years to think about it, why the rush now?
thanks you've given me heaps to think about, but you gotta take into the fact that although aus has heaps of opportunity i don't want my kids to be raised up without family i guess i do have a while to think about it but its the holidays i got next to nothing to do lol

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks you've given me heaps to think about, but you gotta take into the fact that although aus has heaps of opportunity i don't want my kids to be raised up without family i guess i do have a while to think about it but its the holidays i got next to nothing to do lol
Your kids will have a family, you and your spouse. You may not have family here, but if you move to China, all your friends will be left behind. :(

Gangstar1

HSC
Your kids will have a family, you and your spouse. You may not have family here, but if you move to China, all your friends will be left behind. :(
true but i dont reckon its enough take for example only my family moved to aus but when i recently came back from china i felt i was leaving something behind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)