Movies you can't wait for!! (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I've seen both of them but I was waiting for Fantastic Mr Fox (excellent) and Up in the Air (also great).

I'm waiting for Invictus, Daybreakers, New York, I Love You and Toy Story 3D at the moment.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm pretty sure Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are fucking each other

BlackDragon

HSC
The Hobbit and Across the Nightingale Floor which is planned to be a movie according to Wikipedia.
I'm really interested to see the hobbit. Should be really good (I hope)..but I loved Across the Nightingale Floor.. I'm not sure how I feel about a film.

suling

HSC
i'm pretty sure Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are fucking each other
haha, they certainly don't seem to be able to get enough of each other.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Alice in Wonderland.

Also can't wait for Robin Hood (Ridley Scott is fairly awesome), Harry Potter 7 and..dare I say it..Sex and the City 2

philphie

Banned
HSC
can not wait for Brothers, Your Highness and Hesher.

Brothers because you have Jim Sheridan directing in his natural environment: family drama and an epic cast: Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobie Maguire (aka kobe bryant) and Natalie Portman!!!

Your Highness has James Franco and Natalie Portman again FINALLY in a stoner comedy.

Hesher because one of my two fav young actors are starring: Joseph Gordon Levitt and again NAtalie Portman.

coudes

HSC
The Green Hornet and Kick-Ass.

ETA: And the Arrested Development movie.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The new Robin Hood. It looks amazing.
It looks as though they're going to do it properly, and not have it turn into some left wing "take from the rich give to the poor" Hollywood influenced garbage.

also, what in god's name could possibly compel anyone to become excited over transformers 3 after the last one sucked so badly?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The new Robin Hood. It looks amazing.
It looks as though they're going to do it properly, and not have it turn into some left wing "take from the rich give to the poor" Hollywood influenced garbage.

also, what in god's name could possibly compel anyone to become excited over transformers 3 after the last one sucked so badly?
lol

isnt that essentially the legend of robin hood? robbing from the rich to give to the poor?

CecilyMare

HSC
can not wait for Brothers, Your Highness and Hesher.

Brothers because you have Jim Sheridan directing in his natural environment: family drama and an epic cast: Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobie Maguire (aka kobe bryant) and Natalie Portman!!!

Your Highness has James Franco and Natalie Portman again FINALLY in a stoner comedy.

Hesher because one of my two fav young actors are starring: Joseph Gordon Levitt and again NAtalie Portman.
or to just concisely put it, every movie that will come out in the future and will have Natalie Portman in it :jump:

Stackiee

HSC
Alice In Wonderland
Sex And The City 2
And Toy Story 3
haha i saw the trailer when i saw alvin and the chipmunks 2
and i got so excited for it and said omg really loud
and all the little kids looked at me haha :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)