moving out of ur family home (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
lol do it without telling your mum. one day she's walking downstairs and sees some random and she's like "ARRGGGGHHHH" then she'll get the broomstick on him and the guy will be like "BLLLERRRGHHHHH" then she's like "WHOOOPPP WHOOOOP WHOOOP"

lol or even better, get a really old guy or someone with a wild beard and messy hair renting then after like a decade she'll be like "ARRRGGGHHH IAN I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET A AHIRCUT, A SHAVE AND TO SLEEP MORE. LOOK AT ALL THOSE INSOMNIAC WRINKLES!!!" then the old guy is like "CAN I HAVE SOME BEANS PLEASE??? BEANS??? CHEESEE??? CHEESE??? CHANGE??? CHANGE???
Dude.

You have mental issues...

philphie

Banned
HSC
hey can you show me where your mentally retarded thread is so i can link it and make my point lol

shady145

Banned
HSC
i'm moving out sometime mid february this year... Uni calls
i'll be living off centrlink ^^ and will be living in a share house with randoms i dnt know :D

my dad owes $54,000 in child support :S he recetnly payed some, like 8 grand and according to my 20 yr old bro, my mum is giving me 1200 when i go to uni :) thats all the help i get from anyone... the rest will be from centrlink... or if i get a scholarship... at UNSW

alisondance

HSC
point of thread - when are you moving out of your home and going to embrace the big bad world on your own? will you have help? do you have a plan?[/QUOTE]

i have no choice but to move out to attend uni, my closest course is 4 hours away. the annoying thing is i can get NO help from centrelink whatsoever so i will be relying on my parents until i can get a job up there im the youngest too, but its there's not much choice in rural areas the government seems to forget empty silo's don't out food on the table.

to you i think look at all your options, im sure itd be fun being independent but if you can't really afford it or don't want to don't right now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)