Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ive had 3 chances at a student ID card

3rd one looks like shit [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Mine looks pretty bad.The web camera mq had me on turned my id card with me on it orange! I look like an Oompa Loompa

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Got fundamentals of management accounting credited! Though they rejected my appeal for accounting 1B the prerequisite for it... weird [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrstripedshades

HSC
is selecting a mentor compulsory/having one compulsory?

what does the program involve and if you selct one do you have to meet up with them regularly and stuff?

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
is selecting a mentor compulsory/having one compulsory?

what does the program involve and if you selct one do you have to meet up with them regularly and stuff?
Yea I haven't bother to choose one lol, have friends at uni already that will have to do

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
On another note, I'm officially down to 2 units again!

Had some issues with work this week so I've been a bit distracted. Will be nice to be back at uni again.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Are they actually going to check names and stuff for orientation activities that are sort of like lectures? Seems like its easy to just walk in tbh... considering most people if not all wont have ID cards (that reminds me to apply for it)

Last edited:

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Are they actually going to check names and stuff for orientation activities that are sort of like lectures? Seems like its easy to just walk in tbh... considering most people if not all wont have ID cards (that reminds me to apply for it)
I doubt it, unless for some reason too many people have registered to come and there isn't enough space.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
http://unitguides.mq.edu.au/ilearn_unit_status

Ilearn pages should be up soon! You can check the availability dates here. Both mine won't be active until next Monday (which is really fantastic for the class I have, next Monday!)

They often pop up earlier than these dates, but just in case any new students where wondering.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I just walked in and followed one of my friends who had a mentor and asked me to join them.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
All my units guides are out and I'm expecting that I should get an ilearn page or two today.

However one of my units expects a textbook that isn't going to be printed until 31st March -_-

HSC
N/A
http://unitguides.mq.edu.au/ilearn_unit_status

Ilearn pages should be up soon! You can check the availability dates here. Both mine won't be active until next Monday (which is really fantastic for the class I have, next Monday!)

They often pop up earlier than these dates, but just in case any new students where wondering.
lol as a newbie last year, it's a little disconcerting not to see your iLearn unit activated before the 9am Monday lecture!
My new Math unit is already on iLearn, with lecture files for each week already! Best faculty in MQ!

Bakesy

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Can anyone let me know a rough outline of what happens at the faculty welcome? I'm due to head in tomorrow for the Dept of Human Sciences welcome but also have to get to work. Will it run for the full 8:30-12pm?

Thanks for any help.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
lol as a newbie last year, it's a little disconcerting not to see your iLearn unit activated before the 9am Monday lecture!
My new Math unit is already on iLearn, with lecture files for each week already! Best faculty in MQ!
One of mine one year actually disappeared half way through the lecture! (Had only been able to log in 5 minutes before the lecture had started).

Lots of us had to email IT to get them to give us the ilearn -_- page

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
I've bought mine!

But I'm a wierdo that actually buys textbooks (and uses them!)

Sold back some old ones to your co op and they gave me a gift card. Just about covered the cost of the new ones which was helpful :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)