• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muck up day year 12 2011 (1 Viewer)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Old one but good (if you go to an ag school) - let loose 3 sheep and paint 1,2 and 4 on them.

MysteryGenius

HSC
get the fat kid to do a nudie run, then paint his bum blue and get him to sit on all the windshields in the staff parking lot.

ej114

HSC
People want to do like a drive in theatre in the main quad and then just drive out after final roll call

HSC
Uni Grad
I wanna do something against the English department at our school, if I am brave enough... :p

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Old one but good (if you go to an ag school) - let loose 3 sheep and paint 1,2 and 4 on them.
LOL that would be hilarious. Imagine them running around the school and teachers chasing them.

Is it true that one year Hurlstone Year 12s led a cow up the stairs to the top level of a building as a prank, but then they couldn't get it back down (because cows only go up and not down stairs for fear of falling)?
Apparently (legend has it anyway) they had to open the roof and helicopter lift the cow out again LOLOLOLOL! Seems very unlikely, but do you know if it's true or not? =P

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I've heard about the cow thing as well, but it was like 2004 Ruse, wasn't it?

HSC
N/A
LOL that would be hilarious. Imagine them running around the school and teachers chasing them.

Is it true that one year Hurlstone Year 12s led a cow up the stairs to the top level of a building as a prank, but then they couldn't get it back down (because cows only go up and not down stairs for fear of falling)?
Apparently (legend has it anyway) they had to open the roof and helicopter lift the cow out again LOLOLOLOL! Seems very unlikely, but do you know if it's true or not? =P
Ahahahah
that sounds hilarious.

I bet the food tech students just ended its life there and then and made hamburgers for all.

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha maybe it was Ruse instead. Not sure.
I can only imagine that the fish higher up the food chain would have attempted to have those Year 12s slayed if it was at Ruse =O

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
1998 Sydney Boys was pretty bad.

"The first incident this year involved transferring a set of goal posts from Centennial Park to the school grounds, in fact the grounds of SGHS." [not so bad]
"Another incident involved entering the courtyard outside school hours and inflicting minor vandalism on items of school property. A wheelbarrow and valuable implements were missing. Only after dire warnings were issued were these things returned." [once again, nothing that makes it worthy of being pretty bad]
"A third matter involved vandalism to a bench seat near the canteen." [more annoying to the school]
"Certain members of Year 12 chose to purchase a 3' shark from an aquarium and to put it in the school trailer near the canteen, with a minimal cover of water." [wtf, I didn't know you could just buy a shark]
"On Wednesday morning boys from SBHS and girls from SGHS were egged at Central Station. " [normal, I guess]
"The Principal of SGHS reported to me that a girl from SGHS was struck near the eye by an egg thrown by one of our boys." [yeah, not cool]
"Another girl had a large bruise on her leg caused by a water-filled balloon."
"A group of perhaps 20 threw water on junior students at the Girls School and, according to the Principal, caused them considerable distress. It was only because we set up a perimeter and kept the boys off school premises that more such incidents did not occur. The boys had both eggs and water filled balloons on them. They planned to use them. Some boys did chance the perimeter and ran through the Girls School throwing objects. One group that attempted to enter SGHS were directed not to by a senior woman member of staff. One of our group, according to a written statement by her, said 'very loudly' : Who the f*** cares?"
--
http://year12.com/sydneyboys98/yr12cancel.htm
--

I dunno, seems quite insane. Our muck up days tended to be a lot more tame after that. I've always held that muck up days should only involve those who want to be involved. So that usually means waterfights and egging each other (Yr 12s), and not unsuspecting juniors.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Indeed it was 2004 Ruse.

And legend is true.

RANK 1

HSC

i heard they had to kill the cow...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)