feeling 15 or 16/20 ;DDthese are my answers, hopefully didn't get too many wrong although some probably areee!
1) d i did c -.- , so dumb...
2) d i did c -.- , soooooooooo dumb
3) b? loll i had no idea really Had no idea GIS describes any information system that integrates, stores, edits, analyzes, shares and displays geographic information for informing decision making. so therefore i derive d, which i had.
13) a contours go up, therefore c and d are wrong just like me ;(
14) c I said a.. all..skills...done...alphabetically - latitude before longitude
bump. They don't let us take home any of my test papers wtf. lol, please upload paper thanksIf you guys have the paper could you take photos of the MC section and upload? Thanks
look at this http://csmres.jmu.edu/geollab/fichter/SedRx/readternary.htmlCan someone please explain to me how you read a triangle graph. I had no clue.