Muse vs. Radiohead (1 Viewer)

HSC
thanks for that

i really don't think muse are uninspired and are quite different to most bands. however, i've started to be more attentive when listening to radiohead songs and i'm starting to slightly favour them more. i still reckon that Absolution > any radiohead albums so far but meh that's just my opinion.

you seem much more educated than i do on the topic so i guess you probably have more grounds to argue than i do

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
radiohead is the best ever

I often find myself singing how to disappear completely to myself at uni/work.

MysteryGenius

HSC
I love both muse and radiohead but if I had to pick a side it would be muse. mainly because I'm more familiar with their work and all that jazz... although i'm not a fan of their albums showbiz and the resistance, but the rest is pretty great.

I prefer Muse more consistently, but Radiohead is far better when it's good.
I also agree with this ^

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
@ OP - comparing Muse to Radiohead is like comparing cheese to a rocket ship. Honestly, they aren't even in the same echelon of the music industry.

boganxcore

HSC
thanks for that

i really don't think muse are uninspired and are quite different to most bands. however, i've started to be more attentive when listening to radiohead songs and i'm starting to slightly favour them more. i still reckon that Absolution > any radiohead albums so far but meh that's just my opinion.

you seem much more educated than i do on the topic so i guess you probably have more grounds to argue than i do
cmon m8 absolution is Muse's attempt to write songs like Radiohead, that matthew bellamy cunt really wishes he was Thom Yorke
and then the latest one is Muse's attempt to write songs like Queen/stadium rock.

quite different to other bands? cmon son you know that they are shit
uninspired? no they arent, they keep using bands that are 1000x better than them for inspiration and insult them in the process, by creating shitty music

HSC
cmon m8 absolution is Muse's attempt to write songs like Radiohead, that matthew bellamy cunt really wishes he was Thom Yorke
and then the latest one is Muse's attempt to write songs like Queen/stadium rock.

quite different to other bands? cmon son you know that they are shit
uninspired? no they arent, they keep using bands that are 1000x better than them for inspiration and insult them in the process, by creating shitty music
muse and radiohead are nothing alike, maybe with the vocals both yorke and bellamy sound similar, but otherwise they have completely different music styles

nikilily

HSC
I'm disapppinted in this thread, abolsutely no challenge at all. Radiohead. I went through my Muse stage, they put on a great show at BDO 10', but I'd rather listen to one of my least favourite Radiohead albums over Muse's best ones. Justification: Thom Yorke's versatility, vocals, and songwriting ability. Of course, I have major respect for both bands, I'm no hater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)