• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Islam isn't roacutane. It's more like... panadol :D (If you look at statistical information about the almost insignificant minority, which resort to extremism), besides why does this topic exist. You can't still think Islam is the 'evil' religion which incites violence when almost none of Islam 'ever' supported terrorism. Yet, we have Israel (nearby), which publicly cries 'sucess' at the death of thousands of innocent civilians :(.

banco55

HSC
sam04u said:
Islam isn't roacutane. It's more like... panadol :D (If you look at statistical information about the almost insignificant minority, which resort to extremism), besides why does this topic exist. You can't still think Islam is the 'evil' religion which incites violence when almost none of Islam 'ever' supported terrorism. Yet, we have Israel (nearby), which publicly cries 'sucess' at the death of thousands of innocent civilians :(.
Insignifigant minority? Religious whackjobs took over in Iran in 1979, Islamists won the Algerian elections. There was heaps of support in the Muslim community for the fatwa against rushdie etc. etc.

mednerd

HSC
N/A
Yet, we have Israel (nearby), which publicly cries 'sucess' at the death of thousands of innocent civilians .
YEH ...I mean i never saw PALESTINIANS DANCING ON THE STREETS when 911 occured ;) and yes why dont u answer banco's comments?

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
mednerd said:
YEH ...I mean i never saw MUSLIMS DANCING ON THE STREETS when 911 occured ;)
Government representatives != Group of random villagers

mednerd

HSC
N/A
a nation's true beliefs lies in its people, not in its government,

btw
tempco, think logically,israel government representatives neva cried success at the loss of thousands of civilians

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
sam04u said:
You're not really a Muslim, then;

Abu Bakir Bashir said:
In Islam there is only one way, the Islamic way. Dialogue with the kafirs (unbelievers) is useless unless we Muslims are already living in Islamic states and not secular democracies.

If the (Muslim) government does not impose Shariah, it has to be replaced. As long as the government does not go against Islam, we can still tolerate it. But once it goes against Shariah, we must oppose it. When our governments engage with enemy kafir states, is that not going against Islamic principles? ... So before we dialogue with kafirs, we need to go on jihad against our own hypocrite governments first that are apostates and against Islamic principles…

The principles of Islam cannot be altered and and there is no democracy in Islam or nonsense like ‘democratic Islam’. Democracy is shirik (unbelief) and haram. Here we do not compromise. Those who claim to be Muslims and do not support Shariah one hundred per cent are all munafik and kafirs, they are out of Islam. No need to discuss with these people, they are not part of the ummat anymore. There is no need to listen to public opinion: kafirs, apostates, liberals, atheists - they are all non-believers…
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/C46DA5C1-D200-48E6-8B24-76EE739EC243,frameless.htm

Obviously since the religion is perfect and unchangeable there can't be multiple interpretations of it, so clearly, you are not Islamic.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
do you know the meaning to jihad?
also why do you keep saying "islamic"?
Yes, and I'm absolutely certain that Bashir was referring to the inward spiritual struggle to attain perfect faith.

:/

2nd question: Because it probably offends you less than Mahometan.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
A TEENAGER who burnt an Australian flag taken from an RSL club during Sydney's racial unrest will come face to face with club members as part of his punishment.

The 17-year-old pleaded guilty to removing the flag from the Brighton-Le-Sands RSL club and burning it in a reprisal attack following the Cronulla riot on December 11 last year.

In Bidura Children's Court today, the teenager from Hurstville, who cannot be named, was ordered into youth conferencing with the club.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20218077-2,00.html

Let me guess his name Ali, Jamal, Hasan , Muhammud. I bet it include at least one of those!

banco55

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
A TEENAGER who burnt an Australian flag taken from an RSL club during Sydney's racial unrest will come face to face with club members as part of his punishment.

The 17-year-old pleaded guilty to removing the flag from the Brighton-Le-Sands RSL club and burning it in a reprisal attack following the Cronulla riot on December 11 last year.

In Bidura Children's Court today, the teenager from Hurstville, who cannot be named, was ordered into youth conferencing with the club.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20218077-2,00.html

Let me guess his name Ali, Jamal, Hasan , Muhammud. I bet it include at least one of those!
I'm sure it's one of those angry buddhists or sikhs.

*hopeful*

HSC
anyways the rest of us can keep our minds open about how many other people were charged due to the riots and for what reasons

Last edited by a moderator:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=9874
Jews attack Al Aqsa mosque
10/19/2005 10:00:00 PM GMT

Dozens of Jewish extremists stormed the esplanade of the holy Al-Aqsa Mosque

Dozens of Jewish extremists stormed the esplanade of the holy Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, the Palestinian WAFA news agency reported Wednesday.

The Israeli occupation forces allowed about fifty Jewish extremists to enter the Haram al-Sharif esplanade in the morning, Muslim Wakf sources said.

The Mosque’s guards clashed with a group of Jewish terrorists who stormed the Mosque's esplanade and held prayer sessions near the Mosque gates, and barred Muslim worshipers from entering it.

The Jewish terrorists were protected by the Israeli forces, said Mohammed Hussein, Director of the mosque,
The Flag burning has nothing to do with Islam in Australia, the scale of racial retaliation was about 1:10, of the actions which occured in the morning in Cronulla. The government fearing reprisol still stations, forces on Cronulla beaches to prevent a state of civil uprest.

The entire action is a dissapointment to Australias multiculturalism, and that's disturbing. Usually people can get along and live happily in a multicultural society. Islam shouldn't be seperated violent acts are showing all over australia especially in minority groups. Why are people quick to point out some things and conceal others? Currently the 'Governor of New South Wales', etc etc.

Malek Fahd Islamic School, Sydney, New South Wales <---
Noor Al Houda Islamic College, Sydney, New South Wales <---

Those are 'Muslim' schools which have recently improved greatly.

I don't see why people can automatically assume that Islam is bad... I can't see the information which leads to this illogical conclusion.

Except when using 'Jew-Logic' I can invent any number of Illogical conclusions as a scapegoat to discriminate and violate innocent muslim people rights. (and divert attention from the illegal actions of the state of Israel)

eg(Quantanemo Bay, David Hicks held without even having a proper trial or charge for over 5 years.) That's in breach of Article 9 of the 'UN declaration of Human Rights.'

Media has way too much influence unfortunately.
John D. Rockefeller, in the early 1900's said "The man who controls the Oil of the World controls the world."
in the early 2000's, "Whoever controls the media, controls the universe in the minds of man."

Think about it. If man actually believed that humans had contact with aliens, and 'pretend' they lived in countries of the world. They could completely invent lie after lie about the 'country'. People could actually believe that Aliens existed! without ever seeing one face to face.

Conclusion: Don't highlight what the "muslim radicals" do and say, because it's only a tiny insignificant minority. Islam as a whole does not act that way and never has. They radicals comprise of a grotesquely tiny, minority which proves 'nothing' about the religion as a whole. But, infact highlights what opression can do to people (and we've always known this).

Aryan, thank you for bringing up the action of one muslim man, and concealing the real RACIAL attrocities which took place. One radical burned an Australian Flag, over 1500 people wore or carried signs depicting, extremely racist material. eg(Save Nulla, Fuck God) [God was said in arabic], and they also said other racist stuff. Yet, you can prove a point using "Jew-Logic", about the 'reaction' of one Muslim 'child!', and make a point about the entire Islamic nation. While concealing what actually took place in the ordeal for your own benefit.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
At least those so called Jewish terrorist (according to the website) did not blow themselves up or hurt anyone.

Amazing response to the flag burning issue. How about you condemn the offender for once instead of putting yourself as the victim and whine? I did not conceal anything. I am not the person who wrote the article! I am merely posting a news article which has relevance to this thread.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
At least those so called Jewish terrorist (according to the website) did not blow themselves up or hurt anyone.
At least? So now you're excusing the actions of a terrorist group, I take it?

Aryanbeauty said:
Amazing response to the flag burning issue. How about you condemn the offender for once instead of putting yourself as the victim and whine? I did not conceal anything. I am not the person who wrote the article! I am merely posting a news article which has relevance to this thread.
As much as this will upset banco, I have to say that there isn't necessarily a link between the article and this ever so delightful thread (a thread that is nearing its use-by date, I think) - though the individual in question is in all likelihood a youth of middle eastern appearance, that isn't to say that he is necessarily a muslim (lapsed or practicing).

Edit: Yes, with the second part I'm just be arguing the point for the sake of arguing the point. That said, the point regarding baseless and unfair assumptions still stands.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Generator said:
At least? So now you're excusing the actions of a terrorist group, I take it?
In all honesty Yes, as long as they(including islamic terrorists) did not hurt anyone it does not bother me.

robo-andie

HSC
Someone is always hurt by the actions of a terrorist group.
It doesn't neccessarily have to be a physical injury to be considered hurtful.

I'll use 9/11 as an example.

Say there was no one in the building at the time, and that the streets were clear for a fair distance around the crash site. Regardless of the lack of people to kill, the terrorists still go in (remember, this is all 'just pretend') and crash the planes (which are also empty) into the world trade centers.

You're telling me that this wouldn't hurt the American peoples sense of security, or their faith in the United States Government/Security/Military etc ? It wouldn't still do some serious psychological damage to someone somewhere knowing that someone at any given time could just randomly blow up their building.

Terrorism hurts someone, everytime! it cannot be justified or supported.

Peaceful rebellion on the other hand is tolerable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)