"Muslims are Masters of the world" - A Deluded drone and Propoganda (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
PwarYuex said:
... I assume they all died out, or were bred out, like literally thousands of other ethnicities world-wide. You do realise this happens, right, like with the current Aboriginal community?

That's why the Arab invasion is known as a homogenising act - not only culturally, but ethnically.

....Evidence?

(note that is has ceased to be an argument but more of an educational experience for me)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
PwarYuex said:
... I assume they all died out, or were bred out, like literally thousands of other ethnicities world-wide. You do realise this happens, right, like with the current Aboriginal community?

That's why the Arab invasion is known as a homogenising act - not only culturally, but ethnically.
Also, that would make sense for the population that converted to Islam, but it wouldn't for the Egyptians who resisted Islamic conversions. They would've married and kept to their own communities, a common trait among many minority groups. To do otherwise would result in them converting to Islam.

X

xeuyrawp

Pah, my post was lost.

Basically, there's a bit of evidence to show that the ancient Arabs looked like the Egyptians as well - there are a few texts which highlight immigration, essentially.

I think Dienekes puts it well again when he says:

Even the Slavs of Bulgaria identify with the ancient Thracians, the Turks identify with the Hittites and other extinct Anatolians, the Arabs of Egypt identify with the Egyptians, and the modern Germanic-speaking Britons identify with the "Celts". Such sentiments are understandable, albeit naive.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Interestingly, i got this article from wikipedia
Historically, Egyptians have considered themselves as distinct from 'Arabs' and even at present rarely do they make that identification in casual contexts; il-'arab [the Arabs] as used by Egyptians refers mainly to the inhabitants of the Gulf states who are on the whole looked upon with some disdain... Egypt has been both a leader of pan-Arabism and a site of intense resentment towards that ideology. Egyptians had to be made, often forcefully, into "Arabs" [during the Nasser era] because they did not historically identify themselves as such. Egypt was self-consciously a nation not only before pan-Arabism but also before becoming a colony of the British Empire. Its territorial continuity since ancient times, its unique history as exemplified in its pharaonic past and later on its Coptic language and culture, had already made Egypt into a nation for centuries. Egyptians saw themselves, their history, culture and language as specifically Egyptian and not "Arab

X

xeuyrawp

PrinceHarry said:
Interestingly, i got this article from wikipedia
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Edit: It should be noted, though, that there's intense discussion about this. There's a pretty unsurprising correlation, though, between research groups who find that modern Egyptians are Arabs and research groups who are denied access to Egypt. The government is childish and wants to link itself to the extinct culture of Ancient Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:

pboy_

HSC
Princeharry ur an idiot. A deadset idiot. How on earth could u say that kind of crap about muslims. About us being barbaric and killers. The british empire has had some of the cruelest and bloodiest campaigns. YOu obviously are an ignorant, racist retard who has the most warped and media shaped view probly on this forum. An ba'al shim tov...wtf is up wid ur sig. u trying to spread hate? like serzly why overlook wat ur ppl have been doing to the palestinians. Or do they no count. In that pic u put up of jewish docs and angry muslims, y didnt u put the israeli soldiers slaughtering palestinians. ur both fukin idiots. ur both fukin pathetic and living the most sick lives. go fukin killurselves.
And ur 27 go get a fukin life and stop spreading hate on bos u cunt.

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
pboy_ said:
Princeharry ur an idiot. A deadset idiot. How on earth could u say that kind of crap about muslims. About us being barbaric and killers. The british empire has had some of the cruelest and bloodiest campaigns. YOu obviously are an ignorant, racist retard who has the most warped and media shaped view probly on this forum. An ba'al shim tov...wtf is up wid ur sig. u trying to spread hate? like serzly why overlook wat ur ppl have been doing to the palestinians. Or do they no count. In that pic u put up of jewish docs and angry muslims, y didnt u put the israeli soldiers slaughtering palestinians. ur both fukin idiots. ur both fukin pathetic and living the most sick lives. go fukin killurselves.
Amen

P.S. im pretty sure "Prince Harry" knows he's an idiot as he trys to mimick the real deal.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
pboy_ said:
Don't even compare Holy British Empire and that evil islamic empire. Look at Australia, this is British empire, ready made for you by the british to settle in. You must thank the British Empire for colonising Australia. All countries where the British colonised and settled are turned into the world's greatest, richest and most advanced countries, example being USA, Canada, Australia, new Zealand where as Islamic empires brought destruction and untold miseries that plague most ex islamic countries even today. Even 200 years of British rule could not wash the stain of blood from Islamic occupation of India. Look at the legacy of those arab, umayyads, abbasids and ottoman and the countries they occupied they are all plagued by backwardness, violence, terrorism, poverty etc. After all they are all by products of Islam.

jimmayyy

HSC
the horrific state of islamic nations today is a result of islams failure to modernise, not soley the religion itself or its adherents. its a collective failure.

ingenious

HSC
Unfortunately this is another politically motivated thread started by Ba 'al

I have said this before and I repeat again that bringing politics into religion is not right

What both sides of argument do is to prove their intellectual inferiority

If you want to know the truth about a religion dont listen to people to make your judgements as people bring along with them their own experiences and prejudices to the table. Man is not perfect.

So what do you do to find the truth.

Find God!

Instead of wasting time by arguing with others listen to what the religion has to say about itself and not the opinionis of people

Read the Bible, Read the Quran, Read any other religious book.
Then decide what is the truth. Decide which one is God's word.
Listen to what God has to say (not man) for it is the ultimate truth.

pboy_

HSC
Fuk of harry. "Dont even compare the holy british...." go munch on harrys dick. This is wat i mean by idiots overlooking wat their "side" has done. im muslim. i admit a few muslims went bonkers and did stupid things and im against it completely. i rkn that the amount of deaths that resulted from the british empire greatly outstrips deaths coz of muslims extremists. (not that we are playing "more kills makes u badder"). Simply dont hate a whole culture and a way of life coz some idiots fukd up. And FFS dont be breastfed by the media and generalise about muslims. U cant blame a whole tree if one apple on it is rotten. and dont talk about the way islam works or say shit like bakward about it cuz ur juz embarassing urself.Once again...ur a fukin idiot.

Last edited:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
pboy_ said:
Fuk of harry. "Dont even compare the holy british...." go munch on harrys dick. This is wat i mean by idiots overlooking wat their "side" has done. im muslim. i admit a few muslims went bonkers and did stupid things and im against it completely. i rkn that the amount of deaths that resulted from the british empire greatly outstrips deaths coz of muslims extremists. (not that we are playing "more kills makes u badder"). Simply dont hate a whole culture and a way of life coz some idiots fukd up. And FFS dont be breastfed by the media and generalise about muslims. U cant blame a whole tree if one apple on it is rotten. and dont talk about the way islam works or say shit like bakward about it cuz ur juz embarassing urself.Once again...ur a fukin idiot.
How about you compare the millions of massacre of whole cities, villages , rape, plunder and pillage committed by arab invaders allover the middle east, north africa, spain, balkans central asia and india? we are not arguing muslim terrorist vrs british empire, we are talking about islamic empire vs british empire. We are not speaking about history because we hate, we are speaking becacuse history repeat itself, and educated people like me will keep others informed of the evils of islam so they can make educated and informed decision.

Last edited:

pboy_

HSC
"Evils of ISlam" BAM rite there. Proof of ur ignorance, ur inability to learn nething about islam and ur hypocrisy in overlooking the all the raiding slaughtering raping that soldiers from the british empire have done over the years.

BTw where on earth r u getting all this crap from? about arabs raiding villages and homes bla bla. like ffs i hope ur not trying to compare the raids of arabs to the crimes against humanity of the british. lets not forget wat u pricks did in africa for ivory.

As for "educated ppl like me", the fact that u can say all that crap about islam PROVES that u r obviously not wat u think in terms of an informed individual.

EDIT: bloody wanker

Last edited:

Crholic

HSC
wrxsti said:
and these faults happen to be?

This one really made me laugh

"How can anyone cling onto the words of an ordinary person?"

i wont say your an idiot, i wont say your retarded and i sure as hell wont point out your pathetic reasonings.
Many fualts, :mad1:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
If what this moron was saying had any substance, I would be able to more readily disprove it.

PrinceHarry (Troll), give me examples of where:
millions of massacre of whole cities, villages , rape, plunder and pillage committed by arab invaders allover the middle east, north africa, spain, balkans central asia and india?
Because you and I know that it's a complete lie. I've got a perfectly good example for you, for instance when the crusaders took Jerusalem, they massacred the inhabitants who resided in it. However, when the Arab armies re-conquered it, they allowed the inhabitants to leave freely or stay. Infact, that's probably why after the Spanish inquisition many Jews fled the area to go and stay in "Arab" countries. It's also probably why millions of Jews fled nazi Germany, and headed towards these "Arabs" to live along side them once again. (Peacefully)

Unlike the Royal Family, (which you're supporting) who actually did colonise and exploit other peoples, the same can't be said for Arabs. I mean, it's known that atleast thrice in modern history the Royal Family collaborated with fascists. (For instance Hitler.) Which leads me to my next question. Why would a Zionist such as yourself support the Royal Family, who has atleast thrice in modern history collaborated with fascists like Hitler?

Anyways, I've tired of this for now. Debating with you is like mud wrestling with a hog.

Last edited:

Crholic

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
How about you compare the millions of massacre of whole cities, villages , rape, plunder and pillage committed by arab invaders allover the middle east, north africa, spain, balkans central asia and india? we are not arguing muslim terrorist vrs british empire, we are talking about islamic empire vs british empire. We are not speaking about history because we hate, we are speaking becacuse history repeat itself, and educated people like me will keep others informed of the evils of islam so they can make educated and informed decision.
AGREE:)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
:apig::apig::apig:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Crholic said:
You still claiming (falsely), that the Arabs were trying to massacre the Assyrians? When infact the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) issued a fatwa which stated the Assyrians are to be protected? Also are you still falsely claiming that a 150% tax was placed over the Assyrians? (1.5 times more than they earn according to you. lol, moron.)

It's no wonder why you're (Trolling) on the side of PrinceHarry. Great swines think alike. :apig::apig::apig:

Crholic

HSC
sam04u said:
Because you and I know that it's a complete lie.

how dare you say such a thing, fool!. you have no idea of the horrors that happen to many people...WHAT HARRY IS SAYING IS THE TRUTH, ONLY DRONES WILL DENY THE TRUTH...its Pathetic really,and Sickening...

*THIS THREAD IS FULL OF REPLIES FROM ZOMBIES,I HAVE NO TIME TO ARGUE AND DEBATE WITH PESTS I NEED TO SPEAK TO REAL INTELLECTS...go home*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)