"Muslims are Masters of the world" - A Deluded drone and Propoganda (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
For your quite ignorant comment. Just because you know Assyrians does NOT mean you know anything about Assyrian history.
I know about Assyrian History, only time will tell if I know more than you do.

You have not seen what i have seen so please keep your mouth shut...you know not of the realities of being a non-muslim in a muslim country.
That's not true. I know exactly the realities of being a non-muslim in a muslim country. Firstly, it depends which country you're refering too. Next, why don't you share with me what discrimination the Assyrians suffered under Iraq. (And I don't mean in recent times when the country has been sent into Anarchy, and the economy is in shambles.)

The only reason why Assyrians still live today is because they struggled long and hard for existance, through all the killings and mass conversions and even attempted genocide by muslims..
The Prophet Muhammah (PBUH) ordered a Fatwa protecting the Assyrians. They were and continue to be protected by good muslims as was the Prophet Muhammad's wish.

i kid you not this is the reality for non-muslims in ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES.
The only wars ever commited against Assyrians was in the early 1900s, when Turkey wished to expell them under fear that they were collaborating with their enemies. They were not threatened untill a resistance was formed. Muslims around the world continue to give their condolences to the good Assyrian people who died.

For every time you are denying this truth you are denying it only to yourself!...Go out there and meet the people who have lost whole families because of this islamic 'convert or die' tactics
Meet the people? I've lived in the same house-hold with Assyrians for the entirety of my life. Infact all of my youngest sisters and brothers are half Assyrian. I know Assyrians, and never were they forced to convert to Islam.

AND zero tolerance for other religions aka 'infildels'..
Assyrians are not considered to be infidels under Islamic beliefs. They are people of the book, and even under the harshest of Islamic law they would only be asked (nominally) for services, and to not serve in the military to pay a 2.5% obligatory tax on their earnings. Again, only if they have work, only if they're male, and only if they're of working age.

All other Assyrians under Islamic law are free to live and worship however they pleased.

then tell me this is not a realiy all over the world where islam dominates. Its true that Assyrians can get along with muslims, they can get along with everyone..
Assyrians are friendly people, I know that for a fact. Some are a little shifty though ;)

we have long been taught of the atrocities our people have encountered and we will never forget it, as it is still happening today but IT IS IN OUR RELIGION TO FORGIVE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE-.
Considering the Qur'an also derives from the Injil (evangel or bible), it is also in the Islamic faiths to forgive and believe. Moreso, it's not to lie and try to evade the truth.

You say that islam embraced other religions and that they lived in peace...
Jews, Christians, Druze and Zoro-Astrians have lived side by side with muslims for centuries. They lived with relative peace. Read up on Al-Andalus, and compare it to the spanish inquisition. Read about how the Islamic soldiers who re-captured Jerusalem, allowed the people to stay or leave at their own will. When in return they were massacred by the European occupying force.

At one point Islamist made a non-islam tax anyone who was non-muslim had to give 90% of their earnings and at other harsher times 150%
The Jizyah was only ever a low amount of a working males earnings.

his tactic was enforced so that people had no other choice but to convert..(theres no way in hell you can deny this i know first hand that this was a fact for both my father and grandfather)...
Lies...

blah, blah, blah... you just go on and on, don't you?

Last edited:

Crholic

HSC
sam04u said:
I know about Assyrian History, only time will tell if I know more than you do.

That's not true. I know exactly the realities of being a non-muslim in a muslim country. Firstly, it depends which country you're refering too. Next, why don't you share with me what discrimination the Assyrians suffered under Iraq. (And I don't mean in recent times when the country has been sent into Anarchy, and the economy is in shambles.)

The Prophet Muhammah (PBUH) ordered a Fatwa protecting the Assyrians. They were and continue to be protected by good muslims as was the Prophet Muhammad's wish.

The only wars ever commited against Assyrians was in the early 1900s, when Turkey wished to expell them under fear that they were collaborating with their enemies. They were not threatened untill a resistance was formed. Muslims around the world continue to give their condolences to the good Assyrian people who died.

Meet the people? I've lived in the same house-hold with Assyrians for the entirety of my life. Infact all of my youngest sisters and brothers are half Assyrian. I know Assyrians, and never were they forced to convert to Islam.

Assyrians are not considered to be infidels under Islamic beliefs. They are people of the book, and even under the harshest of Islamic law they would only be asked (nominally) for services, and to not serve in the military to pay a 2.5% obligatory tax on their earnings. Again, only if they have work, only if they're male, and only if they're of working age.

All other Assyrians under Islamic law are free to live and worship however they pleased.

Assyrians are friendly people, I know that for a fact. Some are a little shifty though ;)

Considering the Qur'an also derives from the Injil (evangel or bible), it is also in the Islamic faiths to forgive and believe. Moreso, it's not to lie and try to evade the truth.

Jews, Christians, Druze and Zoro-Astrians have lived side by side with muslims for centuries. They lived with relative peace. Read up on Al-Andalus, and compare it to the spanish inquisition. Read about how the Islamic soldiers who re-captured Jerusalem, allowed the people to stay or leave at their own will. When in return they were massacred by the European occupying force.

The Jizyah was only ever a low amount of a working males earnings.

Lies...

blah, blah, blah... you just go on and on, don't you?

listen i find it a complete disrespect that you call what my family went through 'lies'...its obvious to me you know absolutely nothing. i will not answer to your "arguments" their not worth anyones time...i want to talk to someone who actually knows..YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT..AND DONT PRETEND TO RELATE TO ASSYRIANS AND THEIR ANGUISH JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVED WITH HALF-ASSYRIANS. YOU CALLED WHAT MY FAMILY WENT THROUGH LIES? YOUR JUST AS CRAZY AS THE IRANIAN PRESIDENT WHO CLAIMS THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN. WHEN PEOPLE ARE EXPLAINING THEIR LIFE STORY...LEARN TO SHOW SOME RESPECT. I HAVE READ THE KORAN ALL I SAY IS NOT OUT OF HEAR SAY ITS OUT OF KNOWLEDGE. YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE DISRESPECTFUL.

historykidd

HSC
Crholic said:
listen i find it a complete disrespect that you call what my family went through 'lies'...its obvious to me you know absolutely nothing. i will not answer to your "arguments" their not worth anyones time...i want to talk to someone who actually knows..YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT..AND DONT PRETEND TO RELATE TO ASSYRIANS AND THEIR ANGUISH JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVED WITH HALF-ASSYRIANS. YOU CALLED WHAT MY FAMILY WENT THROUGH LIES? YOUR JUST AS CRAZY AS THE IRANIAN PRESIDENT WHO CLAIMS THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN. WHEN PEOPLE ARE EXPLAINING THEIR LIFE STORY...LEARN TO SHOW SOME RESPECT. I HAVE READ THE KORAN ALL I SAY IS NOT OUT OF HEAR SAY ITS OUT OF KNOWLEDGE. YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE DISRESPECTFUL.
nobody really gives a fuck sorry. you are probably trolling.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Crholic said:
WHEN PEOPLE ARE EXPLAINING THEIR LIFE STORY...LEARN TO SHOW SOME RESPECT. I HAVE READ THE KORAN ALL I SAY IS NOT OUT OF HEAR SAY ITS OUT OF KNOWLEDGE. YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE DISRESPECTFUL.
Umm, so, are you expecting people to be like "yeah you're right the muslims are bloody savages" :rolleyes:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Crholic said:
Well said. These islamo facist will soon brand you an agent of israel and a zionist though LOL. :rofl:

Isnt it pathetic how they tried to claim those great babylonian, Assyrian, Indian and Persian history and achievements as something that have to do with islam, all of which predates islam as a religion and culture. Many Persians are actually disgusted with islamisation of persian society. I believe many native Assyrians and Babylonians who are not muslims will feel the same how Islam totally destroyed their country and held back civilisation in any areas where the bubonic plague of islam spread.

CleverDan

HSC
Man; perhaps you should take this to private messages. This has become a bit inflammatory.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Crholic said:
Thankyou neanderthal. For your quite ignorant comment. Just because you know Assyrians does NOT mean you know anything about Assyrian history. You have not seen what i have seen so please keep your mouth shut...you know not of the realities of being a non-muslim in a muslim country. The only reason why Assyrians still live today is because they struggled long and hard for existance, through all the killings and mass conversions and even attempted genocide by muslims..i kid you not this is the reality for non-muslims in ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES. For every time you are denying this truth you are denying it only to yourself!...Go out there and meet the people who have lost whole families because of this islamic 'convert or die' tactics AND zero tolerance for other religions aka 'infildels'..then tell me this is not a realiy all over the world where islam dominates. Its true that Assyrians can get along with muslims, they can get along with everyone.. we have long been taught of the atrocities our people have encountered and we will never forget it, as it is still happening today but IT IS IN OUR RELIGION TO FORGIVE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE-. You say that islam embraced other religions and that they lived in peace...that is the partly the largest most ignorant thing you have written you are only writing what you have been taught YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES...These non-muslims who lived together believe me never lived in peace they only kept quiet because they lived in fear. At one point Islamist made a non-islam tax anyone who was non-muslim had to give 90% of their earnings and at other harsher times 150% this tactic was enforced so that people had no other choice but to convert..(theres no way in hell you can deny this i know first hand that this was a fact for both my father and grandfather)...as for 'embracing other religions' i want to know what your defenition of 'embrace' actually means because it must be a pretty sick and twisted one. Here until this day there are thousands of cases of preists being killed and nuns being raped....OHH HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS RELIGION OF ISLAM WHICH EMBRACES ALL HOW PEACEFUL AND LOVING!... most of islams victims of attempted conversion live in fear..i myself know many of different backgrounds not simular to mine with the same stories of killings mistreatment in the hands of muslims including innocent women and children. Do not tell me i am 'Iraqi'....i know what i am...i am Assyrian, i do not have the same rights as a muslim Iraqi: therefore i will never embrace this label as long as i live.

you keep telling your mind these lies...and ill keep spreading the truth. thankyou
  1. The Jizya is not a percentage of one's income, but rather a set amount. I'd know since my ancestors had to pay it.
  2. Try to write in normal font, and next time try your very best to give a logical, sustained argument.

Edit: I may be wrong for the first point, but thats according to what i've been told.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
I believe many native Assyrians and Babylonians who are not muslims will feel the same how Islam totally destroyed their country and held back civilisation in any areas where the bubonic plague of islam spread.
Thats exactly how i feel about Egypt.

X

xeuyrawp

S1M0 said:
Thats exactly how i feel about Egypt.
That's a really peculiar statement. Are you suggesting that the population pre-Arab invasion was better than the current one?

Crholic

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Well said. These islamo facist will soon brand you an agent of israel and a zionist though LOL. :rofl:

Isnt it pathetic how they tried to claim those great babylonian, Assyrian, Indian and Persian history and achievements as something that have to do with islam, all of which predates islam as a religion and culture. Many Persians are actually disgusted with islamisation of persian society. I believe many native Assyrians and Babylonians who are not muslims will feel the same how Islam totally destroyed their country and held back civilisation in any areas where the bubonic plague of islam spread.
:) You are the first intelligent person ive encountered in this forum, i've lived with these people and we were taught exactly how they are. the truth needs to be told & no matter how much they deny it weve seen it with our own eyes their actions are disturbing yet predictable they make any growing civilisation turn into a backwards state I.E IRAQ,TURKEY, IRAN ETC

Crholic

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Umm, so, are you expecting people to be like "yeah you're right the muslims are bloody savages" :rolleyes:
**SO TO RESPECT IS TO AGREE WITH OPINIONS??**....DRONE :mad1: great argument...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
PwarYuex said:
That's a really peculiar statement. Are you suggesting that the population pre-Arab invasion was better than the current one?
Precisely so.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Crholic said:
:) You are the first intelligent person ive encountered in this forum, i've lived with these people and we were taught exactly how they are. the truth needs to be told & no matter how much they deny it weve seen it with our own eyes their actions are disturbing yet predictable they make any growing civilisation turn into a backwards state I.E IRAQ,TURKEY, IRAN ETC
Geez. Your opinion is your opinion, but can you at least write in normal size font?

creat0r

HSC
hmm, noone finds it odd that this topic was started by a seemingly racist person? or maybe i missed that post

X

xeuyrawp

sam04u said:
What part of Byzantine Egypt, did you prefer to Arabian Egypt?
Let me tell you what a lot of Copts say, and this is pretty typical of minority groups: 'The Ancient Egyptians pwned and were orsum. Christianity only made them cooler. After the Arab conquest, the place was screwy. I'm a Copt, therefore one of the people in who were screwed in the invasion.'

With regards to all of this:

I think it's annoying that modern people have such a disposition to compare themselves to ancient people. Historians playing lawyers not judges is dangerous - see the problems with Macedonia.

Firstly, the Ancient Egyptians = Ancient Arabs. Same culture, similar language. If one were to claim that one was a descendent of the Ancient Egyptians (as some do...), you'd really be claiming to be an Arab. But this is stupid because even if the Ancients were a distinct ethnicity, this would have already been wiped out by the Kushit/Saite/Persian/Intermediate Period/Byzantine homogenisations of the country, none of which had anything to do with the Arabs.

Ethnically, 1. the modern Egyptians aren't descendants Ancient Egyptians, and 2. if they wanted to say they are, they can only do so because Ancient Egyptian = Ancient Arab.

Secondly, it's funny that all these people who say that the Arabs wiped their heritage don't seem to actually care about the heritage. In Egypt, all these Copts hardly even go to church or learn Coptic, and there's a similar situation in Persia, Syria, etc etc. It's a bit whiny to say 'the Arab expansion killed me heritage!' and then not actually give a damn about that heritage at all...

Culturally, the modern Egyptians aren't descendants of Ancient Egyptians. What else is there other than culture and ethnicity? :confused:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
PwarYuex said:
In Egypt, all these Copts hardly even go to church or learn Coptic, and there's a similar situation in Persia, Syria, etc etc.
But the Copts were persecuted even more harshly under the Byzantines. Infact, they welcomed the Arabs because they were considered more tolerant. Infact the Copts were one of the many Egyptian groups that sided with the Arabs.

"...with the restoration of Byzantine political control in 629, Emperor Heraclius began persecuting the Copts whom he considered Monophysites, expelling their patriarch (Oriental Orthodox are in fact miaphysites and not monophysites)."

X

xeuyrawp

sam04u said:
But the Copts were persecuted even more harshly under the Byzantines. Infact, they welcomed the Arabs because they were considered more tolerant. Infact the Copts were one of the many Egyptian groups that sided with the Arabs.
Yeah absolutely.

I'm saying that modern Copts (among other groups worldwide) whinge about how x people wiped out their heritage, when in fact they are hypocrites because they themselves do not carry their heritage, as they should.

Hell, I think there are more proficient speakers of Coptic in the Egyptological community than in the Coptic community.

The moment I think Australia's losing its culture (whatever that is) is the moment I'm lighting up the barbie and having a VB. :p Really, the only way to stop heritage from being destroyed is to practice it - the Jews did a great job with Hebrew; their language was essentially gone, so they started it up again. It is very possible that the same will happen to Bohairic Coptic if the Coptic community stops whining and starts acting positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)