• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

MW3 on PC (1 Viewer)

zhiying

HSC
Hey guys just wondering how many MW3 players actually play on PC, I've tried FPS on xbox before it just doesn't feel right :S

If any PC players wanna join me and my friends to play leave or inbox steam name! My only criticism of the game is dodgy matchmaking system keep pairing us up with Americans so we get 1 bar T_T We win most of the time it's just the latency that annoys the shit out of us

friend177

HSC
cricketer15, but yeah mw3 is a piece of crap on PC, you should have got Bf3, Bf3 leading platform is the PC, so theres like shit loads of Aussie servers etc.

jamesfirst

HSC
cricketer15, but yeah mw3 is a piece of crap on PC, you should have got Bf3, Bf3 leading platform is the PC, so theres like shit loads of Aussie servers etc.
you dont even play anymore haha

LonelyWolf

HSC
I only play PC games. MW3 is way too easy and the lame emblem awards make it even shitter.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I only play PC games. MW3 is way too easy and the lame emblem awards make it even shitter.
Pisses me off when a well known hacker is recorded and reported but a week later he is still playing.

Also:
P90+silencer
kick
SoH
Hardline
Steady Aim.
Positive kdr 100% 15/1 minimum

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
dude unless the guy is getting 30-0 consistently he is not a hacker

sick of people accusing hacker all the time
I know the difference between hacking and good players.

When you are HSing people crossmap through walls with the MK11 on full auto, my BS meter goes of the charts.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
[youtube]bQJgpeXtSlU[/youtube]

Problem, shitcunts?
In this video:
Some bloke with one of the more OP guns in the game camping a 50x50 square on a FFA.

seyeghtless

HSC
CoD on pc is a joke ... quickscoping, hacking and just game play in general is 1000x easier, I have a 1.16 KD on ps3, I almost exclusively use a barret, so I'm respectable enough. I played like four games on PC, vs'ing guys who were prestige 9 in a clan, and I went 34-6 using an L11 ... PC gaming is a joke.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
CoD on pc is a joke ... quickscoping, hacking and just game play in general is 1000x easier, I have a 1.16 KD on ps3, I almost exclusively use a barret, so I'm respectable enough. I played like four games on PC, vs'ing guys who were prestige 9 in a clan, and I went 34-6 using an L11 ... PC gaming is a joke.
Thats nice broski.

james0312

HSC
I play on ps3 and am not willing to pay for it on pc. but cod4/mw2 on pc are much better than ps3/xbow imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)