My face (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
sleep for as long as your body needs, even if it means sleeping for more than 8 hours. switch all your skin care products to baby products or products that target extremely sensitive skin. idk how tough your skin is, but my skin is pretty thin and sensitive so using typical products like clearasil scrub stuff only irritated my skin more. i used to have really bad skin, its not perfect now but it got noticeably better when i tried those things.

I Study Hard

HSC
I wouldn't recommend proactive if you have sensitive skin.
It's very harsh on the skin and it strips the oils from your skin (which causes your skin to produce more oil to compensate).
It does work for some people but I would patch test it first.
It fucked my skin up pretty bad.

I Study Hard

HSC
Also I agree with drinking lots of water.
If you want to fix the problem you could try a detox.
Just drink lemon water (squeeze fresh lemons into water), its a quick cheap detox.
And, if you want to know about natural products let me know.

I Study Hard

HSC
Its not a detox program.
The lemon is supposed to be good for detoxing, so you just squeeze some into a jug of water.
No strict schedule or expensive powdered shit.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Usually anything containing Benzoyl Peroxide will work better than anything without it. I know this from experience :D

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Anything to do with detoxing is bollocks though...

I Study Hard

HSC
But there is such a thing as detoxing.
You can't say there isn't.
It's like how when you eat lots of junk food you're more likely to break out because of all the bad things you're eatting. When you eat good food this reflects on your skin too.
Water helps wash toxins out of your body.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
My skin is the worst though. Started getting pimples in primary school and still have them + scars. Yay?

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
See dermatologist if it's as serious as you say, no point postponing hoping it will magically disappear

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
See dermatologist if it's as serious as you say, no point postponing hoping it will magically disappear
I did. It's not as bad as it used to be ever since I started exfoliating. Only bad thing is the scars that remind me of the pimples haha!

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
yeh scars take a while to fade, I'm not sure if there's much you can do about it

other members will be more helpful than me anyway

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I did. It's not as bad as it used to be ever since I started exfoliating. Only bad thing is the scars that remind me of the pimples haha!
I heard that using bio oil gets rid of the scars faster. haven't personally used it before though

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I heard that using bio oil gets rid of the scars faster. haven't personally used it before though
I've heard of that as well but I'll continue to exfoliate for now since I like the feel you get afterwards haha!

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I've heard of that as well but I'll continue to exfoliate for now since I like the feel you get afterwards haha!
hehe me too. don't exfoliate too often though. your skin will try to produce more oil to compensate for the dryness and that's not what you want. what product do you use

I Study Hard

HSC
If you're looking for an oil to use on your face go for Rose Hip Oil. A'kin has one, its abit exxy but you literally only need a couple of drops each time so it lasts forever, and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oil, it leaves it feeling moisturised.
It helps fade out scars etc.
I use it on my face because I have eczema, it's been really amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)