• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How the fuck do you guys watch this show willingly?
have you even watched it?

Seriously, I watched a great episode today about Cutie Marks. Really deep and powerful stuff there - storyline was that some ponies had found their 'cutie marks' (a mark on their bodies that they get after they figure out what makes them special), and how others hadn't - and those with were mocking the 'blank blanks' as they were called.

First episode I watched that I went "Wow, that's... really, really good from a 'life lesson' perspective".

HSC
Uni Grad
YES OKAY BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT

CAN'T WE JUST WATCH IT AND ENJOY IT WITHOUT MAKING A THREAD

ugughghghh

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
have you even watched it?

Seriously, I watched a great episode today about Cutie Marks. Really deep and powerful stuff there - storyline was that some ponies had found their 'cutie marks' (a mark on their bodies that they get after they figure out what makes them special), and how others hadn't - and those with were mocking the 'blank blanks' as they were called.

First episode I watched that I went "Wow, that's... really, really good from a 'life lesson' perspective".
Yeh i watched the first two eps because it was one story. Seriously, not one minute went by where I didn't cringe.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
I watched the first and was like...i'll give it the benefit of the doubt maybe there's a legit reason why people other than 10 yr old girls watch this show but the first ep was more introductory. Then I watched the second, just no. We will never speak of this again.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
YES OKAY BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT

CAN'T WE JUST WATCH IT AND ENJOY IT WITHOUT MAKING A THREAD

ugughghghh
But how do we network and meet fellow bronies then =(

Yeh i watched the first two eps because it was one story. Seriously, not one minute went by where I didn't cringe.
I think you're watching the wrong one. Linky to videos you watched, pls.

HSC
Uni Grad
srs question why do you feel it necessary to talk about this m8

i dont understand

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
srs question why do you feel it necessary to talk about this m8

i dont understand
I don't know, I just... like the show.

It's refreshing to me. It's different, there are parts of it which I don't particularly like but... overall, I think it's a pretty awesome show.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I feel the same way, but why cant you enjoy it and not make threads about it, and if you *absolutely have to* talk about there's that equestria site or whatever where people actually want to talk about it (god knows why)

I just dont understand the purpose of the thread

But i guess the same can be said for all threads about tv shows and what not so maybe i dont really have a point afterall

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, to be fair, there is a Home and Away thread stickied in this forum.

I mean, it's fine to have a thread there but to have that stickied and My Little Pony not stickied is a disgrace, in my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)