MY SCHOOL RUINED MY TRIALS (Cheating) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimMorrison

HSC
N/A
Quote from cannonrun, couldn't be bothered using the "quote button" and looking through
"For Paper One, you would have to remember all the stimulus texts which would be next to impossible while still doing the exam, and for any other subject paper the sheer number of questions generally makes this impossible to be effective."

The above is one thing I disagree with, I am extremely familiar with Kerouac's "On the Road"... note: my signature on this forum. Only thing someone would of had to do was to tell me that this was one of the texts, maybe say something like, 'the part of the story where he complains about his dream going wrong'... that, and the fact that a comic where garfield walks backwards isn't too hard to describe.

JimMorrison

HSC
N/A
Oh and I must say, I mean they are lazy with their marking... they do a lot of other stuff for us. Just lazy with the marking.

nwatts

HSC
Without Wings said:
the principal is not dumbass, the english faculty are extremely competent, and only one building was burnt down (the maths/social science) building.

some people just feel the need to lash out and insult others who i'm sure did the best they could in the situation when things aren't perfect in their rainbow world.
Ah, it's falling into place now.

Yeah, stop all your whining.

war_ali

HSC
Without Wings said:
some people just feel the need to lash out and insult others who i'm sure did the best they could in the situation when things aren't perfect in their rainbow world.

No one is lashing out at the teachers.... well initially no. People seem more prone to lashing out at each other for discussing this topic.

war_ali

HSC
That's off topic w/o wings. And of little relevance. the students there took the necessary means and they DISCUSSED it as much as they wanted..

much of what we;re doing here

nwatts

HSC
JimMorrison said:
Quote from cannonrun, couldn't be bothered using the "quote button" and looking through
"For Paper One, you would have to remember all the stimulus texts which would be next to impossible while still doing the exam, and for any other subject paper the sheer number of questions generally makes this impossible to be effective."

The above is one thing I disagree with, I am extremely familiar with Kerouac's "On the Road"... note: my signature on this forum. Only thing someone would of had to do was to tell me that this was one of the texts, maybe say something like, 'the part of the story where he complains about his dream going wrong'... that, and the fact that a comic where garfield walks backwards isn't too hard to describe.
That Garfield cartoon was in your paper! Hot damn, we did that exact paper on thursday!

Also re: stim texts... no one remembers them all. I use two ('blood on the tracks' and 'the town where time stands still') and i've never been stumped. You'd have to be Captain Insaneo himself to remember them all.

nwatts

HSC
war_ali said:
That's off topic w/o wings. And of little relevance. the students there took the necessary means and they DISCUSSED it as much as they wanted..

much of what we;re doing here
I think it has every relevance. It's some perspective. You guys are going nutso over one paper. These people lost their entire year's work.

I think it's a tactful way for withoutwings to tell you to shut up.

war_ali

HSC
as much as i dont want the threat jacked - i obviously do.

they lost their entire years works... knew some of them - sucked for em hard. They got misadventure. They were looked after. They DIDNT have to remake them in the due time did they?

nwatts

HSC
You guys obviously caught the chapter of 'How to win friends and influence people' I missed...

Just shut up.

JimMorrison

HSC
N/A
Murf said:
Don't ask stupid questions, evidently WW would have no idea, she was simply stating, that teachers from this school, and undoubtedly many other schools as well view this site, as everybody knows.

Murf
Oh so it's a stupid question is it? How about the fact that she went to Wade High?
Maybe she knows some of the teachers bored of studies aliases and has been discussing this post via Private Message.

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people".

Karen, I didn't say anything too bad... it just might make things a little hard if they viewed it.

nwatts

HSC
cannonrun said:
I am in the same year as war_ali and JimMorrison...

Over 20 people (a third of the grade) had access to the second paper before it was supposed to be sat... including war_ali, JimMorrison and myself. This is technically cheating... however I justify it by saying that if so many other people were goin to have this advantage I was going to too.

But I dont get pissed off when the plan backfires and everything changes because of this cheating... I dont think people have a right to complain if they're in this situation.

It would be far more normaly for the people who did not in any way have access to any of the material before they were supposed to, to be complaining and bitching! Theyre not! This says something.

SO DONT BITCH WHEN YOU AND OTHERS HAVE CAUSED THE ENTIRE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE
What the fuck? These people whining were the very people who had access to the paper to begin with?

You guys are a bunch of assholes. Without Wings: I see the little BOS man next to your name. Does that mean you can ban people?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you're trying to justify cheating by saying "but everyone is doing it!11" and when it backfires, you whinge? take some fucking responsibilty for your actions.

nwatts

HSC
Without Wings said:
Benefactors, Moderators, Super Moderators and Admin all have the little bos man next to their name (except for some Benefactors who choose not the display it). It does not relate to whether you can ban or not.
You can tell us all apart by the colour of our names - mine's orange, which means i'm a moderator.
Ah, I see. :)

I'd say this thread has just about had its day? Wouldn't you say?

krystalp

HSC
your both right
-the school shouldnt have had a 30minute essay, simply moved the whole thing back three days
-your texts should be memorised, study some bloody chem cause if you forget it in three days your a dumbass, you've known it all year so far.
-the other school shouldn't have let it get out
-you should not have been disallowed to talk to the media
-i have teachers phone numbers, for major work and i happen to be friends with their kids.
-lots of trials are taken from past hsc exams and theirfor students who dont do proper research/studying beofre an exam are disadvantaged for being lazy
-its part to short story? who the fuck needs a rubric for creative writing idiot...what do you need it for 'you will be assesed on your writing ability and relating it to journeys' ITS A GIVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)