Nationalise the bottled water industry (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The government should take control of companies that sell australia's spring water

it is outrageous that these companies are stealing natural resources that belong to EVERYONE and making a pretty penny out of it

i mean if you happen to be arbitrarily born in a certain geographic area then you obviously have an automatic stake in all of the property in that area (if even you have never even seen it, let alone made any attempt upon improving it in any way)

this is a disgusting example of corporate greed and demonstrates how capitalism is incompatable with democracy, and the government should act now

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
The government should take control of companies that sell australia's spring water

it is outrageous that these companies are stealing natural resources that belong to EVERYONE and making a pretty penny out of it

i mean if you happen to be arbitrarily born in a certain geographic area then you obviously have an automatic stake in all of the property in that area (if even you have never even seen it, let alone made any attempt upon improving it in any way)

this is a disgusting example of corporate greed and demonstrates how capitalism is incompatable with democracy, and the government should act now
Water is renewable you idiot. :p

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
they're still taking resources that belong to everyoen and making money from it and not giving us our fair share

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
m8 what about trees?

nationalise everything m8 it's the only way. Australians each deserve a fair share.

Why don't I get anything from tourism on the great barrier reef? It's in Australia, is it not?

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
i love how most of the bottled water is no better than tap water.
Bottled water tends to be a lot worse than tap-water. Fewer quality controls, more impurities.

HSC
Uni Grad
Oil is a natural resource, does that mean we can go to East Timor and steal theirs?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Bottled water tends to be a lot worse than tap-water. Fewer quality controls, more impurities.
Brother has bruised teeth because of a lack of fluoride in bottled water.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Do you realize that fluoridation of our drinking water is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
"Blocking material is not considered to be censorship."
- Senator Stephen Conroy, speaking about his planned Internet censorship scheme.

HSC
N/A
this is how not to create a satirical thread.

anyway, bottled water is perhaps the greatest evil since like...hitler.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
this is how not to create a satirical thread.

anyway, bottled water is perhaps the greatest evil since like...hitler.
bottled water isn't evil. its water in a bottle for Christs sake. i don't see bottled water committing genocide?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I do see a pointless waste of oil on the materials and manufacture of these bottles, the vast majority of which are sent to a tip. It's pointless waste at its height.

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you realize that fluoridation of our drinking water is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
Can you or someone else pl0x point me in the direction of some sources of info on the harmfulness (or whatever) of fluoridated water?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)