Need Help ASAP: results check (1 Viewer)

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
nerd pls. don't try and be cocky with your 90+ atar.
nerd is trying to be cocky, hahaha :)

"obliviousninja", "Drifting95" hahah, why you guys off topic, go somewhere else. Don't get your hopes up, getting 95+ is nothing, it means nothing at all after getting into uni.

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
nerd is trying to be cocky, hahaha :)

"obliviousninja", "Drifting95" hahah, why you guys off topic, go somewhere else. Don't get your hopes up, getting 95+ is nothing, it means nothing at all after getting into uni.
Someone is butthurt...

If you knew me personally you'd know i place little value on an atar and see it only as a means of getting into uni.

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
Someone is butthurt...

If you knew me personally you'd know i place little value on an atar and see it only as a means of getting into uni.
Whats wrong, I never said anything wrong, I wonder how much you killed your self studying for 97.25, stop thinks your a king after getting 97.20, face reality, 97.20 is only an Atar, nothing else,

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Everyone needs to stay calm. Think of pillows, marshmallows, and kittens that don't want to bite (because they haven't got the motor skills or inclination yet).

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Whats wrong, I never said anything wrong, I wonder how much you killed your self studying for 97.25, stop thinks your a king after getting 97.20, face reality, 97.20 is only an Atar, nothing else,
lol

My apologies omedify, i'm sorry if you're going to tafe.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Everyone needs to stay calm. Think of pillows, marshmallows, and kittens that don't want to bite (because they haven't got the motor skills or inclination yet).
<3

I just heard a kitten fall off the fence outside, what a coincidence.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
OP ain't gonna get into med with some marks in the high 60s.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Mate, he studied smart. He was my classmate.

x amount of hours doesn't equate to x ATAR

zhusalmz

HSC
mate if you put as much effort into your "exam technique" as you did with your thread / replies you should be greatful with a 69.

also advanced english? i think you're trying too hard with the broken english in an attempt to bait

-

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
mate if you put as much effort into your "exam technique" as you did with your thread / replies you should be greatful with a 69.

also advanced english? i think you're trying too hard with the broken english in an attempt to bait
m8

Last edited by a moderator:

Hombad

HSC
there is no such thing as studying smart, are you ok there bro,

It is all about working hard, I believe you know this because you worked your ass all day studying for your Atar.

Don't lie, cause ^ this is a fact all those 99.95 know,
LOL.

There IS such a thing as studying smart. I didn't really study that much (save for the effort I put into my major work, and doing 4u papers, but I find those kind of relaxing anyways so it didn't really feel like 'study'), but made sure to study when it counted, and study correctly (this was something I learnt early in year 12). I wrote my first practice essay for legal studies 1 week before the HSC exams (but I wrote like 30 in that week), and studied English Advanced for like 5 hours total (excluding assignments) from maybe August - HSC?

Many at my school worked themselves like dogs, and a few of them were disappointed by their results. As they say, "quality over quantity." I think working in class/concentrating properly is most important.

Hombad

HSC
6 hours of studying where you write the same terrible essay over and over to memorise it won't get you as far as 20 minutes of completely restructuring that essay and getting it perfect.

That's the difference between studying smart and studying hard.

12 hours was just hyperbole to emphasise the point.

That's the difference between saying things outright and using comparative examples.
^^^^^

bangladesh

HSC
lol.. i think you're just mad my friend. Your atar doesn't determine you/your career choice and you can still do post grad medicine if you're intelligent/dedicated enough for it.

As for the results check, this is how they do it, it'd be unrealistic for them to check everyone's results IN FRONT of them and it's not practical so just deal with it.

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
lol.. i think you're just mad my friend. Your atar doesn't determine you/your career choice and you can still do post grad medicine if you're intelligent/dedicated enough for it.

As for the results check, this is how they do it, it'd be unrealistic for them to check everyone's results IN FRONT of them and it's not practical so just deal with it.
Bro, seriously, this has nothing to do with you. I can check my results in front of me if I like, I have the will and right to do so, BOS, they can't do shit and do what they fucken want.

Why would you pay then if they don't check it in front of you.

And no I am not mad, I am upset because I believe they made a mistake.

Last edited:

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
^i fail to see how your presence there will affect the result check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)