Need Help ASAP: results check (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
It is my knowledge, not bOS, so it bceomes my paper cause I wrote on it. I don;t need the paper back, I need to know if they made a mistake or not. face to Face check

BOS can have my shit instead of money,
how to possess something 101:

write on it

if u dont want the paper back, how would you know if they made a mistake or not?
what are you hoping for? missing pages? miscalculations?

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
of course, they needed to check my paper, but its my paper, I wrote on it and I received unfair marks from them.
its actually their paper

when people google for past hsc exams

they don't say

past srk_102 exams

they say past board of studies hsc

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
of course, they needed to check my paper, but its my paper, I wrote on it and I received unfair marks from them.
it was your paper, you wrote on it, it is now their paper, and you were accurately judged on your merits at the time

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
how to possess something 101:

write on it

if u dont want the paper back, how would you know if they made a mistake or not?
what are you hoping for? missing pages? miscalculations?
I want my papers but for free. how would be stupid enough to pay them, they want us to pay for our own writting, wtf is this.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
I want my papers but for free. how would be stupid enough to pay them, they want us to pay for our own writting, wtf is this.
there is manpower involved in clerically checking the paper (no remarking of written content goes on)

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
its actually their paper

when people google for past hsc exams

they don't say

past srk_102 exams

they say past board of studies hsc
OMG, your a fool, off course they wouldn't but that is a different story compared to mine, It is my paper, I wrote on it, I have the will and right to get it for free, why would I pay. Not acceptable my friend,

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
OMG, your a fool, off course they wouldn't but that is a different story compared to mine, It is my paper, I wrote on it, I have the will and right to get it for free, why would I pay. Not acceptable my friend,
nope

it's their paper

you're just getting judged on your ability

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
there is manpower involved in clerically checking the paper (no remarking of written content goes on)
fuck that, I am getting mine re-marked, I don;t give a fuck, if they say no, I will deal with them, they can't make the law, fuck BOS.

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
nope

it's their paper

you're just getting judged on your ability
How, they wouldn't let you bring your own paper from home to write on, so they give it to you to write on and it becomes your paper cause you wrote on it, are you ok there or do I need to smack you in the face.

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
OP, instead of ranting at how life is crap, get off BOS and actually do something about your problem.

Seriously man, talk is cheap without action.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
OP, instead of ranting at how life is crap, get off BOS and actually do something about your problem.

Seriously man, talk is cheap without action.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I will call BOS tomorrow, they're closed now I guess,

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
its not actually worth getting them rechecked.

its just a waste of money

you have better things to do with your xx:xx and $$$

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
its not actually worth getting them rechecked.

its just a waste of money

you have better things to do with your xx:xx and $$$
Thansk for the advice lol,

But how will I know if they made a mistake or not becuase I don't won't to miss out of my course, it could change my Atar if there is a mistake.

I don't want to pay them a cent, its a waste of money, I know that.

So what should I do, can they check it for free.

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
don't forget to use the same arguments you used here
I love all you guys, all of you deserve something from me, thanks to all for their help. I know everyone was trying to help me, thanks once again,

Love ya all, I will use the same argument for sure, dw

I must say, sorry for anything wrong I said to anyone

SRK_102

Banned
HSC
We all should be like a family and support each other,

Thanks to "Absolutezero " and spitiual bean" and "asianese95" etc anyone I missed your included as well.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Thansk for the advice lol,

But how will I know if they made a mistake or not becuase I don't won't to miss out of my course, it could change my Atar if there is a mistake.

I don't want to pay them a cent, its a waste of money, I know that.

So what should I do, can they check it for free.
they will only check it if you pay them

but don't get it checked

because they didn't get it wrong the first time

you have to come to terms with that

so you won't know if there's a mistake

but trust me, there's not

moocow920

HSC
but its my paper, I wrote on it and I received unfair marks from them.
Hey remember that form you sign at the end of every exam? Thats what makes it belong to the Board of Studies, read the fine print.

There's a cutoff for a reason, doesn't matter if you're 0.35 or 35 off, you are not exempt from the system. There has to be a way to rank people because there needs to be some entry criteria to judge people upon. You didn't do even close to well enough to get into med, and no amount of remarking will change that. Accept that not everyone is meant to be a doctor and move on. I'm sure its very disappointing but unfortunately not everyone can just do whatever course they like, it would be grossly unfair to let just one person below the cutoff through, and negligent to let someone underqualified become a doctor.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey remember that form you sign at the end of every exam? Thats what makes it belong to the Board of Studies, read the fine print.

There's a cutoff for a reason, doesn't matter if you're 0.35 or 35 off, you are not exempt from the system. There has to be a way to rank people because there needs to be some entry criteria to judge people upon. You didn't do even close to well enough to get into med, and no amount of remarking will change that. Accept that not everyone is meant to be a doctor and move on. I'm sure its very disappointing but unfortunately not everyone can just do whatever course they like, it would be grossly unfair to let just one person below the cutoff through, and negligent to let someone underqualified become a doctor.
+1. That's what I was trying to say in my first post..... And oblivious said I was arrogant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)