Need motivation! - Anyone else screwed? (1 Viewer)

sinsolja

HSC
Right now, I am experiencing what must be the epitome of "being screwed" for HSC exams.

I am yet to revise (thoroughly) over my business content - Not to mention the lack of past papers. I have not memorized one shred of an essay for english and the exams are next week.

The only thing i feel prepared for is math.
Anyone in the same situation?
what to do!?!?

Last edited:

taeyang

HSC
Right now, I am experiencing what must be the epitome of "being screwed" for HSC exams.

I am yet to revise (thoroughly) over my business content - Not to mention the lack of past papers. I have not memorized one shred of an essay for english and the exams are next week.

The only thing i feel prepared for is math.
Anyone in the same situation?
what to do!?!?
Oh my god are you me? except substitute business with engineering. Just drop everything and do English is what i'm doing ^.^

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You guys can either whinge and feel sorry for yourselves. Or you can actually make yourselves feel better and actually do something.

So yeah, do something. :)

sinsolja

HSC
Oh my god are you me? except substitute business with engineering. Just drop everything and do English is what i'm doing ^.^
Cant because business is before English :( i only i could everything for English.

@aerath i wish i could , however as stated no motivation.

o_0

HSC
it's strange, about a week ago i was feeling so much panic, but since then ive been feeling more complacent by the day..!

all i think about these days is how close it is to finishing, only 3 weeks until everything is over. It was only 3 weeks ago that we graduated and that wasn't long ago at all.

i think i've finally gotten over the desire to achieve a nice-looking atar... i'll be completely happy as long as i get into the course i want to study :) ... ... ...

jniranjan

HSC
Don't worry bro. I don't know syllabus points for global AT ALL, and I barely know the employment relations ones. So don't stress. You still have all of today + another 4 days. Don't stress.

jung1239

HSC
You guys can either whinge and feel sorry for yourselves. Or you can actually make yourselves feel better and actually do something.

So yeah, do something. :)
Whinging is more entertaining than studying.

sinsolja

HSC
Don't worry bro. I don't know syllabus points for global AT ALL, and I barely know the employment relations ones. So don't stress. You still have all of today + another 4 days. Don't stress.
Me too. Global is a pain, and ER has way to much content.

_deloso

HSC
C'mon motivate yourself!!! At least read some info for business and English! You will learn a lot in the next 4 days or so. Put your head down and get to it. Don't waste 12/13 years of education for nothing. And picture this: in December when you get your marks and atar, are you gonna celebrate because you got what you wanted and happy with your efforts or.. Are you gonna be one of the students with the "if only" and "what if" comments after receiving your marks and atar? I know which one I'd pick.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
No point in sulking now, just open your effing books and read and re-write.

Badberries

HSC
If it makes you feel any better OP. I am in the same situation.
Haven't memorized any essays for English, and haven't prepared for Hamlet yet = /

Also I've only done about half of the business syllabus and not thoroughly.

We'll be okay, just need to work our asses off until Monday. :)
Goodluck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)