New NCAP Mod: Kwayera (2 Viewers)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
NCAP would be fine if Neb stopped posting.
He wouldn't be so shit if he kept his spam and hatred to himself. His new thread on the Israeli elections was amazingly neutral (at least the first post), which was a nice break.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
He wouldn't be so shit if he kept his spam and hatred to himself. His new thread on the Israeli elections was amazingly neutral (at least the first post), which was a nice break.
Nebuchanezzar: Well from now on there's going to be a new Seymour Skinner!
Mrs. Skinner: Oh no there isn't!

To be fair, there's very little I have against the Israelis holding an election. I mean, aside from wanting Netanyahu to be as far away from power as possible, I don't have much of an opinion on the issue.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
And how are we all enjoying our new moderator, hmmm?
He said somewhat impotently

Look at this weedy blue 'Iron'. It just wont do. I need thicker letters in my senile retirement I say, thicker!/.swd
Though Demigod Iron Waffle is lol

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Look at this weedy blue 'Iron'. It just wont do. I need thicker letters in my senile retirement I say, thicker!/.swd

How the mighty have fallen. :santa:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Though Demigod Iron Waffle is lol
:(

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Tully I think that my powers made you and I grate a little. Now our relationship can bloom again
Now we have money to live again

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i'm only here until the 23rd

after then, only our ghosts will meet in the corridor.

pleasure to have conversed with you all these years, sir iron. :eek:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol I dont see the secretly online button anymore and I was like Oh what a shame theyve gone to bed

Wanders aimlessly into NS
(innocently into L&R)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Why did you resign alex?

You have a life now?
Societies have to develop organised instruments to achieve their military, political, economic, social, religious, and intellectual objectives. The problem is that all instruments eventually become institutionalised - that is, vested interests more committed to preserving their own prerogatives than to meeting the needs for which they were created. Once this happens, change can come only through reform or circumvention of the institutions. If these fail, reaction and decline set in.

HSC
iron, now i can call you a fucking asshole prick dog and not be banned.

but i wouldn't do that.

<3 iron.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Societies have to develop organised instruments to achieve their military, political, economic, social, religious, and intellectual objectives. The problem is that all instruments eventually become institutionalised - that is, vested interests more committed to preserving their own prerogatives than to meeting the needs for which they were created. Once this happens, change can come only through reform or circumvention of the institutions. If these fail, reaction and decline set in.
lol

I think I get the subtext. Best of luck to kwayera!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Despair not! Western civilization is spectacular and has infinite capacity for reform and renewal.

Our civilization's success is rooted in unique religious and philosophial convictions: that man is basically good; that there IS truth, but no finite moral has it; that we can get closer to the truth only by working together; and that through faith and good works, we can have a better life in this world and a reward in the next.

These, THESE are the ideas that give our civilization its optimistic, pragmatic character and an unwavering belief in the possibility of positive change! These are the values that I have tried to squirt at you all as your benevolent moderator!

The future can be better than the past, and each individual has a personal, MORAL obligation to make it so!

KEEP the faith NCAP
Keep hope alive

pops umbrella and ascends into sunset

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Oh Iron, don't leave us!

Your posts, lovingly decorated with complex knots of obfuscated language will be ever so sorely missed!

I can't bear to be without the backbone of NCAP for the years past, nor can I bear it to be replaced by the mediocre tool (in the best possible way) of Schroedinger that is Kwayera. Oh! OH!

*suicides*

JEW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)