• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Next Generation Apple MacBooks (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I still maintain you broke your other one to justify this purchase.
No the fucking bag I had wasn't goddamn waterproof you cocksucker. Why would I destroy a fucking laptop to justify spending 2.1K of my own money you douchenigger?

Just because you impulse bought some piece of Japanese shit and now have the buyers remorse doesn't make you any less of a shitgargling fuckstick

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Captain Hero said:
No the fucking bag I had wasn't goddamn waterproof you cocksucker. Why would I destroy a fucking laptop to justify spending 2.1K of my own money you douchenigger?

Just because you impulse bought some piece of Japanese shit and now have the buyers remorse doesn't make you any less of a shitgargling fuckstick
Because in your world everything has to be intensely rational or based on impulse, this was both.

Mine's amazing and I'm actually quite happy with it.

Also buying a bag with a waterproof laptop slip asap.

HSC
withoutaface said:
Because in your world everything has to be intensely rational or based on impulse, this was both.

if he wanted a new one he would of just bought it as if he would of broken it to justify it when you could sell it on ebay or something

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:

The Das KEYBOARD WAS RATIONALLY BRILLIANT.

I miss my old laptop so much NOOOOOOOO.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol, isn't it funny how many people are stuck in the mindset that "Mac is for Girls, Mac is for Metro's"? This just demostrates humankinds unwillingness to accept foreign things? People should get out of this pre-conceived notion and actually see what a Mac is like. Not just jump on one for a few minutes or hours and say it's shit because they don't know how to use them. If the world went Mac first, everyone would hate Windows. True?

Anyway, I just have to brag... I'm getting my Macbook Pro for $500 :D. I think I said that in another thread... Don't hate me :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)