No ATAR (1 Viewer)

kypros1992

HSC
Hi, i'm also not getting the ATAR due to lack of units but i made a decision to not go to uni. I reckon the ATAR is not everything but the HSC is more important as it enables you to more jobs at TAFE and you can always go for HSC at TAFEas you already have the skills to do it again from Year 12

duckcowhybrid

HSC
^ James Ruse tryhard asian here

i swear to god think guy is the next namu loser
Not asian.

Oh come on, that kid was just an idiot, I personally LOL'd - 95 ATAR without effort my a$$! :)
I'm not surprised you don't believe this, but I don't need to prove it to you. I could show you at least 10-15 kids IRL that are pretty much 0 effort kids and will still get 95+. Not that hard if you're born better.

I hope someone kills that duckcowhybrid :D
Sorry babe not happening.

IT section is full of them m8, they all have 0 degrees
Yep, perfectly understandable in that situation. I was thinking front office.

Modesty son, it's an important trait. You too need to get off your high horse.
It's called a camel. Arrogance is justified if you can back it up. I wouldn't give shit to an Olympic Gold Medallist.

youandmexo

HSC
You need to blow out. He started this fight, and I'm gonna end it while harassing him almost to the point of depression until he finally shuts up!
that shows how disgusting and shallow you are.
people like you will never get far in life.

Kralex

HSC
eh lets not make fun of what timw is studying in uni. Alex Ferguson earns shitloads more than you guys do and he most likely had to complete a course similar to the one timw is.

Other examples: Arsene Wenger, Mourinho, Fatih Terim, Slaven Bilic, Joachim Loew etc..

Shit even lower league coaches earn probably 100k a year.

timw's degree is a great thing to do if you have the right mind and are successful at it. Before you know, tim is manager of Sydney FC winning the A-League earning more than what a doctor would ever earn in his life.

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
Arrogance is justified if you can back it up.
funnily enough, I used to think this way till one day, i realised that this mannerism is actually reserved for self absorbed, egotistic snobs (and usyd arts students). Also, you can't back it up. Im sure you will learn this someday young padawan, unless your plan for life is to live life as a mountain hermit in miserable solitude.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
quoting me for things i didnt say... YOU'RE THE BLOWOUT
Are you STILL denying this? I cant belive you even care so much. I KNOW, that YOU KNOW, that you posted that crap, but I just cant understand why it matters. Grow up! Blow out!

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
Slaven Bilic

Hold it there Kralex ya dum dog, I thought he had a law degree? :haha:

Anyway, why would anyone bother arguing on here, or anywhere on the internet? Obviously everyone is different... meaning everyone has different circumstances, values and aspirations. In ten years time, no one will give a shit about your ATAR or what mark you got in advanced english or where you got your degree from.

Also, I can't believe how many people complain about the HSC and stress how very important it is... lol. It's unfair, it's stressfull, it's this, that... it's 1 year and 5 subjects. My parents/cousins in Europe have to do 17+ subjects. Be glad that you're in a country that has so many opportunities for anyone, to become pretty much anything if they are determined. The HSC is not everything. If you are really not coping with the HSC, how are you going to cope with life? A career is only one small part of your short life. And stop the judging on everyone on what subjects they do (it's funny how people automatically think you're a dumbshit if you do general maths) or what degrees they do, an ATAR cutoff is also not an indication of how hard/good the course is at all... you don't know the reasons behind any of a person's decisions and have no right to tell them/judge them that they can't do X because they need to do Y, or have to go through A to get to B. On that note, I will leave you with the following:

[youtube]pH3QZvBfZeY[/youtube]

In the end, you're all nerds, look outside the box :wave: kthxbai

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)