No UAI? (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Shotgun Wedding said:
Nice shoes.

Wanna fuck?
I will not allow you to bring such degeneration to my gender until you apologise. Show some respect to see the legs of equality open up.

HSC
ari89 said:
I will not allow you to bring such degeneration to my gender until you apologise. Show some respect to see the legs of equality open up.
Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap? We'll talk about the first thing that pops up.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Shotgun Wedding said:
Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap? We'll talk about the first thing that pops up.
Apology accepted. Now back to where I can find you...

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ you make me sound like an insomniac :)

6hrs is what i usually get, but i said i 'sleep too much' because i had been sleeping a lot during the day - when i got home from school etc.

:eek:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
My friend's joining the army too, but I'm pretty sure there are a fair few requirements you have to meet. A decent UAI being one of them.

sofimac16

HSC
zaqwerty said:
Why do people do the HSC if they're not getting a UAI?
I mean, isn't the whole point of year 11 and year 12 to work towards getting into Uni?

Just doesn't seem logical...
I don't see it as that! I came back so I can get my HSC not so I can go to Uni. FOr what I want to do I can go to Uni later on as a mature student and not have to worry too much because I can get my credit points (or something like that) through TAFE. It's easier for me because it means less stress which means my parents can actually sleep through the night and not hear me talk in my sleep.

HSC
f3nri5 youre a douche, of course you can do the hsc with less than ten units you just won't get a uai, thats all.

its harder and harder to land a job these days with only a SC (talking about apprenticeships and all that), especially if you dont know the right people. people need to finish school for that. also, getting into some TAFE courses you would have to finish school, theres the satisfaction to have completed your education, people can go to uni at a later date. theres heaps of reasons.

oh and to go to the army you still need an OK uai (>70ish or so, at least the people i know said they needed something around that)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
-pari- said:
^ you make me sound like an insomniac :)

6hrs is what i usually get, but i said i 'sleep too much' because i had been sleeping a lot during the day - when i got home from school etc.

:eek:
ahah ohh i see
whoa , how does SS noe how long you sleep o_O

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
watatank said:
oh and to go to the army you still need an OK uai (>70ish or so, at least the people i know said they needed something around that)
Ah good, someone else agrees. Wasn't 100% sure. I think my friend said something like 80/85.

HSC
Exphate said:
Lulz. Solid range of 28 uai points.

That is a total of 560 different uais you can get. Why say 65, when you are likely to need 93?

07 ftl. :)
I'll only need around 93 if I want to go to USyd or UNSW. Which I more than likely won't. It's just the UAI range for the course I plan to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)