• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Non-Selective Government Schools (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Shows how little you know. But all the drug dealers I know, are well educated.
There's no need to get offensive. I know that even 'well-educated' drug dealers are of nuisance to the community. Good education provides a person with the basis for making good decisions. So what were you trying to say?

That does not make sense. Could you rephrase it in english please.
Could you please rephrase everything in less degrading tones please.

The reality is not everyone WANTS to be educated. We can't force it on them, so why waste limited resources.

They don't need it. You only need textbooks if your going to learn. These kids aren't going to learn a thing.
I suggest you go and take a second look at reality again, if that's what you saw the first time. I don't care if they want to learn or not, but it's public duty to make sure they get the best chance at it. There may be some in there that do want to, but stuck in a school with a record of under-performance, they're not going to have high dreams.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
they dont know what they want bcos they havent experienced it, those under-achievers - so called* don't usually possess work ethic and lack confidence and motivation in their school environment- which usualli has a bad influence on their ability to learn n attend skool

sylvia87

hey ! i am doing extension maths.. but i am just doing alrgiht! and i mean JUST! but like i want to keep it becoz i dont want to have exactly 10 units u noe!

but as i said i am not doing as good! as other ppl!
will it affect my 2unit maths mark becoz i did extension?.. when in the uai it will count all my other subjects.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i agree wit melbournian

but i still think the govt has pushed it too far cos now the bachelors degree and HSC is devalued cos almost every1 has one?!?

and i believe the govt keeps ppl educated cos.. the unemplyment figure would blow out.. esp teenage one.. which is now petti high

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dont force people to do it, but just dont take away resources from students, because the majority of their grade are drop outs. In cases where this is their local high school and it is the only one that they can go to, they should be disadvantaged.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
wtf...,school gives out textbooks....
that is really pathetic, in that you think your entitled to free books, when we ahve to pay for every single text book and must have the latest edition...
actually a friend of mine from melbourne said that they are lent textbooks as well. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I think Melbournian has turned into Gollum, talking in third person is not a good sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)