North Korea (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'm all for 'exotic' destinations, so will keep this destination in mind...perhaps the family won't approve and I don't like the idea of no-contact it's just too easy to dissapear and never be found again. Not like our government will do much against nuclear (?) North Korea!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I've been fascinated by North Korea for a while now. Every time I find an article or a documentary or photos or anything I'll look at it...it's just interesting. Kinda hard to get your head around it sometimes, though. Just the way things operate over there, the way we're portrayed to them, even the language they use on their TV programs, stuff like that.

I'd love to go there one day. I think it's the kind of thing you have to experience first hand to totally understand.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Well when they finally let their communist mentality go and the country becomes like South Korea, I might as well take a interest in it, but for now, I consider it danger zone listed along with Iran, Iraq, Samolia and Australia(Under Labor Government).

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
guess which one is north korea hint below

THE BIG BRIGHT SPOT IN THE BLACKNESS IS KIM JONG MENTALLY ILL'S PALACE HE SPENDS BILLIONS WHILE HIS PEOPLE STARVE BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM SUCH A MANLY MAN (ALIEN COCKROACH)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Seriously what is so bad about Labor?

Anything is better than that old Howard Nazi. The only thing that has pissed me off about Rudd is when he saluted that Bush-monkey, particularly because one of the main reasons I voted for him was the condition that he wouldn't be Bush's bitch.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
^ Seriously what is so bad about Labor?

Anything is better than that old Howard Nazi. The only thing that has pissed me off about Rudd is when he saluted that Bush-monkey, particularly because one of the main reasons I voted for him was the condition that he wouldn't be Bush's bitch.

That's your reason why you voted for Rudd? OMG were you a first time voter? Because I swear, I had to educate some of the first time voters, I said to them, before you vote for Kevin Rudd because of his wittiness and his strip club stint, take a closer look at his resume (and Labor party's history) and compare it to John Howard (and Liberal party's history). Because Labor is nothing compared to what Liberal has done to this country. Oh and compare it to State Labor as well, omg.

Remember, it was John Howard who introduced Centrelink to all the dole bludgers.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)