not getting my hsc (1 Viewer)

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
Does anyone know somewhere wehre i can find a famous paint etc that i can relate to Meastro?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Unless you give us some kind of reason for your poor attendance, it's difficult. If you have genuine reasons, you may be able to appeal the school's decision. If you just can't be bothered, that's a different situation.

More info is needed if you want good advice.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
im not too sure about redoing yr 12. im doin alright in most of my subjects besides english. so i might have to retake that to next year if i decide to get my hsc

dont you have to be like 25 ish to be a mature age student?
Mature age student: 21 years of age or older on 1 March of the year you intend to commence tertiary study
proof: http://www.usyd.edu.au/future_students/mature_age_entry.shtml

edit: oooooooooops didnt read this page.. my bad :(

HSC
What we mean is;
- If your poor attendance was due to something out of your control, like somethign happening with your familye etc then you could appeal and continue your course etc, you have options there.
- If your poor attendance was due to being lazy or whatever then you should revaluate whether further education is for you.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i'm asking for suggestions, not criticisms
It's hard to offer you advice if you don't give us a full account of your circumstances. As zombie omie jay said, was the reason for your not attending classes because of something happening to your family etc? Or was it just sheer laziness.

If it was the latter, you do need to reevaluate your priorities in life.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
do your HSC aty tafe, they might take you in now... idk depends, ask them, you could do your hsc there.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I thought that even if you failed one subject, you still get your HSC.. You just don't get a UAI/ATAR?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You have to pass 10 units to get your HSC. With 2units of English inclusive.

mira.mourad

HSC
hi. i'm currently in year 12. i won't be getting my hsc this year as i got kicked out of one of my classes just a couple of weeks ago for poor attendance. i will be getting a statement of attainment at the graduation. i was wondering if this certificate will help me in any way? what is this certificate equivalent to?

i need to get a diploma in tafe for accounting (to get into uni after). but the reuqirement is a higher school certificate. i won't be able to get into that course unless i get a certificate 4 in financial services accounting. does anyone know how long that will take? and also, i was thinking of doing another 2 unit subject at tafe next year in order for me to complete my hsc.

i'm really stuck at what i should do next year. i still can't believe that my school kicked me out of one of my classes this close to the trials and hsc. any suggestions will be appreciated :)
you could repeat yr 12 at another school:haha:

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
HSC isn't everything, If you're worried about getting into TAFE and UNI and not attending your classes then that is just dumb.

At both you can marked for attendence, if you don't attend at least 80 percent of tutorials, you can be excluded from even sitting the final exam. Those mechanisms are just set up so you don't waste anyones time.

Cuddos.

bayan92

HSC
you could repeat yr 12 at another school:haha:
Exactly. If you want to get an ATAR and/or a HSC, just start Year 12 again next term. You will be at an advantage as you have done the content before but you must not use this as an excuse to slack off! :haha:

Asubmarine

HSC
certificate 4 at tafe might not be a bad idea, especially if you fucked out in any other subjects and need a leg up to get into uni..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)