NRL is shit. (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
League involves the least amount of skill of all aforementioned sports, that's pretty clear.

Sure they are all great athletes, but their isnt a lot to the game.

in conclusion, the most skilled sport is football (soccer).

Now flame me plz

OH MY.

You must be fucking kidding me.

Soccer ?

Hey look at me i get paid $500 million dollars to continually kick the BALL OVER THE POST.
I've kicked it over the post the past 10,000 times but my brain is too small to tell me to put less power and kick it under the fucking post.

Greatest Moment in EVERY Soccer game.

Player gets tackled around his ankles.

Player then collapses clutching his head.

Player is on the ground not moving, he isn't moving and falls into a coma, will he survive?

Ambulance is called, player gets strechered off the field.

As he gets off the field.... Defying all medical logic, the player makes a miraculous recovery, stunning the medical world.

Player resumes the game 0.6 seconds later

Last edited:

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Because other countries have had their own national/adopted sports well entrenched within their cultures for longer than 150 years? 150 years being about how long AFL has been in existence.
Yeah, good argument guy.

Your small-mindedness, ignorance and gross stupidity is why i insult you. You dunce.
Even though football has suddenly taken off here, nobody used to give the sport a minute of there time.
How about the sudden influx of rugby into Japan or Argentina?

I can find many more cases of sports becoming big in a country where there isn't a history but i'd rather not waste my time when your reply will be another insult. It would make more sense to build on your argument instead of stopping half way through and calling the other person stupid. Please grow up.

I'm not a league fanboy, I'd actually like to think i'm more of a cricket/football fanboy. I've tried everything from hockey to grid iron. Personally out of them all AFL was the most boring, and on checking this thread there are other people that believe the same thing.

Although i'd be intended to think its more related to what sport you grew up watching, i've been watching league since I was young and i'm sure the people from down south grew up watching AFL.

Hence why I hate AFL and some other people hate League.

Both sports have positives and negatives but really no sport can be compared in terms of skill because they all take something different. Maybe not as much rugby and league.

Just watch whatever the hell you want imo, if you like it then that's all that matters.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Even though football has suddenly taken off here, nobody used to give the sport a minute of there time.
How about the sudden influx of rugby into Japan or Argentina?
Surely you realise how preposterous it is to compare soccer/rugby (the native sports of the greatest Colonial Empire the world has ever known) to AFL (native to an obscure colonial outpost, created by one of the youngest societies on the planet) in terms of international expansion. Your reasoning is retarded and unsound.
Nevermind the ridiculous gulf in modern exposure levels. Think money, established international leagues, remember those things they call World Cups??
What is more telling is that, being well exposed to football/soccer and rugby through our Colonial masters, the majority of the nation rejected these and chose their own sport.

Hence why I hate AFL and some other people hate League.

Both sports have positives and negatives but really no sport can be compared in terms of skill because they all take something different. Maybe not as much rugby and league.

Just watch whatever the hell you want imo, if you like it then that's all that matters.
Precisely. Think i, and others of sound mind, have already said as much. So why you keep hating on AFL has got me buggered. Personally, i have said nothing negative about rugby or football in this thread (only about you and your idiotic ilk), i enjoy watching both, and have stuck to contesting your retarded theories about a sport which you clearly understand little at all.

parawhoree

HSC
all i have to offer is sonny bill williams...

Sonny walks out to the field, touches the grass with the tiniest bit of his boot..

"OH FUCK...I SPRAINED MY ANKLE"

pretty boys do shit in sport ALWAYS....unless its fake sport...like WWE

Laws92

HSC
It simply gives us an excuse to perve on players, such as Darren Lockyer.
Bring on season 2009!

boris

Banned
HSC
who's alex tasyy?

i think thats some chick in my year but im not to sure, she seems to be a real tard
ahaha you are alex tasyy. you got yourself banned so you could study lol

Mozza91

HSC
:lol: @ AFL Billy Slater and Andrew Symonds beat Dildo at his own game

slip00knot

HSC
I'v given up reasoning with the retards who continually post shit in this forum. AFL is 3 times a tiring as rugby league. Im not saying it is better. Im not saying any game is better, its a matter of personal preference. Only a moron would say one game is "better" than another you fucking dickheads. Especially if you havnt even played all of them.
exactly

slip00knot

HSC

Sonny walks out to the field, touches the grass with the tiniest bit of his boot..

in case you didn't know. sonny bill actually plays union now. he walked out on the nrl.

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC

genius..

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
straya basically exists in a backwater fishbowl....local codes receieve hysterical levels of local only media coverage and hype by just a handful of the same ignorant cretins...agenda driven to promote 'our' game as the f**ckin greatest sports in the known universe blah blah..

the ignorant older types swallow it whole...

in civilised countries....foreign media is much more accesible so you get many many points of view...and the local comps don't exist in isolation..

...no european country will ever crap on that ithas the best comp/ players..as they actually have to prove it year in year out in real international comps...ECL, Euros, WC....etc etc

our deluded local hicks barely have to leave beyond the next 'burb...

parawhoree

HSC
in case you didn't know. sonny bill actually plays union now. he walked out on the nrl.
yeahh i know but when he was playing league he was shit, also...he's not as hot as everyone says, now that he's not in australia anymore all the leb girls have stopped going on about him thank god...

meh... NRL is gay, AFL is a little better coz at least those players have brains, with the exception of Ben Cousins

slip00knot

HSC
yeahh i know but when he was playing league he was shit, also...he's not as hot as everyone says, now that he's not in australia anymore all the leb girls have stopped going on about him thank god...

meh... NRL is gay, AFL is a little better coz at least those players have brains, with the exception of Ben Cousins
i never liked sonny bill. mainly because he was a great player on my least favourite team.
and to say that no nrl players have brains is a bit much don't you think? i'll say that nrl doesn't have the smartest people in the world, (brett stewart, willie mason, todd carney, greg bird to name a few) but afl doesn't either. i can only name 2 because i don't follow the sport, them being barry hall and ben cousins. plus even if afl had 100% smart people it wouldn't make it any better than nrl. its skill and instincts that count in most sports. not brains

Mozza91

HSC

Yeah you're definatly in the position to question somebody else's inteligence

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Just let this thread die FFS.

Its a uselss thread filled with mindless flaming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)