• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Hey Boo, let her call us little, eh?

It's good to know that our "little saints" can beat her Roosters! *Dances*

Imagine what the score would be if our "little saints" suddenly became a little "bigger"?

And while this may only be good until tomorrow, Mel, what position are the Roosters on the NRL table again? They're below the Dragons, right?

Hmmph. While that will probably change by tomorrow afternoon, I still have one trump card up my sleeve:

What was the score on Anzac Day again?

awww i was trying to be nice when i said little saints. i didn't mean it in a bad way dragonz.

and yes dragons are 8th and roosters are 9th. i have nothing against the dragons, my dears. the Anzac day match was great! i went (if u didn't know) and it was sooo extremely close. yes i know i know, dragons won by two points in the final minute.

im happy for the dragons. they are most likely my 2nd favourite team... and i am rather upset that my little roosters aren't doing so well this year.

lol giving adrian morley a car. i find that amusing! :)

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
awww i was trying to be nice when i said little saints. i didn't mean it in a bad way dragonz.

and yes dragons are 8th and roosters are 9th. i have nothing against the dragons, my dears. the Anzac day match was great! i went (if u didn't know) and it was sooo extremely close. yes i know i know, dragons won by two points in the final minute.

im happy for the dragons. they are most likely my 2nd favourite team... and i am rather upset that my little roosters aren't doing so well this year.

lol giving adrian morley a car. i find that amusing! :)
omg, anzac game was awesome!!! lol, btw, u should take note, that that game was the first game of their current 4 game winning streak

*mel*

Boo_ said:
omg, anzac game was awesome!!! lol, btw, u should take note, that that game was the first game of their current 4 game winning streak
yep boo, i'm scribbling this down in my note pad!

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Allow me to state how much I hate both the Dragons and the Roosters (the sooner someone hurts Mark Gasnier, the better), which is all good and well but my team may or may not be rock bottom.

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, haha, dnt worry, it aint that bad, lol. and roosters are still good
yay! as long as roosters are still good i'm a happy gal!

roosters vs warriors tomorrow... how do u reckon they'll go?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Haha, why didn't I come to this place before? It's so cool.

Mel, what school do you go to? Are you one of the Eastern Suburbs schoolgirls? Kincoppal or something?

And we don't hate you at all. Of course, the story might have been different if, on April 25, the scoreline had read Roosters 24 def Dragons 20 :p

To expand briefly on the Morley/car thing: It's similar to a business giving its employees a company car. It's a non-wage benefit, but it is included in an employee's salary. In this situation, the Roosters (and Nick Politis, who owns whatever car outlet it is) gave Morley a 'company car', if you will. So while it wasn't included on his "$X" a year income, it was still included in Morley's salary.

It's just another example of Roosters trying to use shady backdoor dealings to get an advantage in the competition.

However, the masters of salary cap are the Bulldogs. After getting caught the first time, you thought they would have stopped. But no, they thought they were above the letter of the law. Again.

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
yay! as long as roosters are still good i'm a happy gal!

roosters vs warriors tomorrow... how do u reckon they'll go?
honestly, if roosters dnt win, id be surprised...though warriors are in need of a win, 2 loses in a row...saying that, roosters will want to prove that they can win a game against a good opponent...

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:

Mel, what school do you go to? Are you one of the Eastern Suburbs schoolgirls? Kincoppal or something?

And we don't hate you at all. Of course, the story might have been different if, on April 25, the scoreline had read Roosters 24 def Dragons 20 :p

To expand briefly on the Morley/car thing: It's similar to a business giving its employees a company car. It's a non-wage benefit, but it is included in an employee's salary. In this situation, the Roosters (and Nick Politis, who owns whatever car outlet it is) gave Morley a 'company car', if you will. So while it wasn't included on his "$X" a year income, it was still included in Morley's salary.

It's just another example of Roosters trying to use shady backdoor dealings to get an advantage in the competition.

However, the masters of salary cap are the Bulldogs. After getting caught the first time, you thought they would have stopped. But no, they thought they were above the letter of the law. Again.
haha!!! yaeh, damn doggies!!!

u guys use msn???

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Buggdogg said:
Allow me to state how much I hate both the Dragons and the Roosters (the sooner someone hurts Mark Gasnier, the better), which is all good and well but my team may or may not be rock bottom.
A Knights supporter, eh? At least, I THINK you are a Knights supporter from those words.

If you are, you probably would hate the Dragons.

Here's a couple of reminders:

Last year, after Clint Newton (I think it was Clint) got sent off, you guys played inspired football. Yet we still won 24 - 22.

Last year as well, I recall that on a wet day down in the Gong, we beat you by 48 - 2.

I also recall to the finals series of 2002. The week before, we beat you 40 - 22 to make the finals. First week of the finals, we ventured up to Newcastle to take them on for the second week in a row. Luke Bailey broke A. Johns' back and Dragons won 26 - 22.

Soooo, after all that, are you a Knights supporter?

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:

I thought you had been here before. I've seen your dragon avatar thingo before. Yep it's me and boo that make this place cool! :p

Nope i'm not an eastern suburbs schoolgirl. Lol! Can't imagine myself as one of them. I live in the Bankstown area... should be going for the doggies but I hate em! I'm like the only Roosters supporter around here and my dad didn't let me put on Roosters streamers on the car antenna during last year's grand final coz he didn't want the car to get smashed... :)

Ahhh Morley and the car... how dumb! But i still gotta love my roosters nomatter what they do! im not gonna start some half assed debate about saying they had a right to do that, coz i know nothing about it.

Yep once again, I HATE the bulldogs!!

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
A Knights supporter, eh? At least, I THINK you are a Knights supporter from those words.

Last year, after Clint Newton (I think it was Clint) got sent off, you guys played inspired football. Yet we still won 24 - 22.

Last year as well, I recall that on a wet day down in the Gong, we beat you by 48 - 2.

I also recall to the finals series of 2002. The week before, we beat you 40 - 22 to make the finals. First week of the finals, we ventured up to Newcastle to take them on for the second week in a row. Luke Bailey broke A. Johns' back and Dragons won 26 - 22.

i remember the two games in a row...though i knew that the dragons wouldnt of won 2 games in a row against the same team...

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:

lol ur full of stats aren't ya?? is this coming from ur head or nrl.com?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Red Cordial said:
Anyone wanna join the 'Scotty Minto' fan club...Scotty Minto is a god and should be the captain of Qld
Haha. Why do you say this?

I really only have three lasting images of Scott Minto.

The first is that I likened him to Wayne Bennett the first time I ever saw him.

The second is his leap in the air, almost over the top of Robbie Ross (I think) to score the golden point try down in Melbourne to win the match 24 - 20 for the Broncos.

The third is only last week, where he got absolutely pulverised and was on the ground for ten minutes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)