NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
go manly!!!! go anyone who is playing the bulldogs!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention your story.

Your dad not allowing you to put streamers on the car for fear that it will get wrecked is hilarious. I laughed so hard when I read that.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention your story.

Your dad not allowing you to put streamers on the car for fear that it will get wrecked is hilarious. I laughed so hard when I read that.
lol oh i forgot bout that too... haha the joys of living in doggie territory...

yep well i thought it was extremely rude of the doggies fans to go and parade in the streets of bondi after they beat the roosters in the grand final... don't u think?

get_born

**MeL**88 said:
lol oh i forgot bout that too... haha the joys of living in doggie territory...

yep well i thought it was extremely rude of the doggies fans to go and parade in the streets of bondi after they beat the roosters in the grand final... don't u think?
nope-- it was a blast! :D :uhhuh: :D :uhhuh:

*mel*

last_chance said:
thats kool...everyone is entitled to their opinion...as long as it isnt out of hatred and spite.
nah it's outta love for my roosters! :D

*mel*

last_chance said:
my sis is a roosters fan. And from this you can imagine the grand final was kinda messy at home! :eek:
lol sounds like fun... yeah the rest of my family was going for the doggies and my uncle bought a roast chicken and was chopping it up with a huge knife in front of me...

get_born

**MeL**88 said:
lol sounds like fun... yeah the rest of my family was going for the doggies and my uncle bought a roast chicken and was chopping it up with a huge knife in front of me...
the roast chicken must of rubbed the whole loss in your face...i would have felt miserable if someone ate dof infornt of me.

On the issue of dogs...its unforunate that the doggies aren't doing so well this year.

*mel*

last_chance said:
the roast chicken must of rubbed the whole loss in your face...i would have felt miserable if someone ate dof infornt of me.

On the issue of dogs...its unforunate that the doggies aren't doing so well this year.
i would feel miserable if anyone ate dog... ever!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Red Cordial said:
Scott Minto for Australian captain
How about he actually make a SOO squad first?

Or actually, how about he get a regular spot in the Brisbane side even before that.

Manly 18 defeated Canterbury 10

Currently, Cowboys 6 lead Broncos 0 after 10 minutes, and Souths and Melbourne are still 0 - 0.

Red Cordial

It is not his Scotty's fault that he can't make origin. His dad holds him back, keeping him in the Broncos side.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
However, the masters of salary cap are the Bulldogs. After getting caught the first time, you thought they would have stopped. But no, they thought they were above the letter of the law. Again.

Dont believe everything you read. Its just the NRL punishing them twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)