NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo_

HSC
i go away for a few hrs, and therez 3 pages on stuff 2 read...oh well, GO MANLY!!! the only teams to have beaten manly seem to be dragons and broncos...and broncos beat dragons so thats acceptable:)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Red Cordial said:
It is not his Scotty's fault that he can't make origin. His dad holds him back, keeping him in the Broncos side.
Haha. Mate, seriously, what's your agenda?

Suney_J said:
Dont believe everything you read. Its just the NRL punishing them twice
What is your source for that? Last I heard, Dragons and Storm were appealing their fines, but the other three clubs (Dogs, Roosters, and Panthers) weren't.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
today on the news it said somethin bout doggies appealing bcasue they only broke it coz of all the guyz on injury and havin to get more playerz or sumthin - dont know how well that will go down though, i mean, the knights have nmore than a team on the bench and they didnt go over, then again, their not winnin anythin

Boo_

HSC
angelduck said:
today on the news it said somethin bout doggies appealing bcasue they only broke it coz of all the guyz on injury and havin to get more playerz or sumthin - dont know how well that will go down though, i mean, the knights have nmore than a team on the bench and they didnt go over, then again, their not winnin anythin
so, winning games while over the salary cap is not the way to play a game...and knights had a legit reason to not be winning any games, no johns:D

Boo_

HSC
another thing, i know how itz very xciting that dragons are in the top 8, but after the rorters/warriors...erh...roosters/warriors game, they will be pushed into 9th, regardless of the result.

dragons:
position = 8th
pts = 10
f/a = -2

roosters:
position = 9th
pts = 8
f/a = +9

warriors:
position = 10th
pts = 8
f/a = +8

who eva wins the roosters/warriors game, will have a +ve f/a and will be on 10pts, effectively pushing dragons into 9th...though they could have a draw, but with golden point ruling, it is highly unlikely

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i h8 that man, no i didnt mean that, my posts hardly ever make sense dammit! I meant that whilst they are ova (which is wrong, its there for a damn reason!) their reasoning might not go down well, coz the knights havnt gone ova, neither have canberra, which both have a huge bench. On a side-note, maybe the reason they are doin beta than newy is coz they r ova, so maybe playerz play betta when they're paid more - although, in dont really know how much "fill-in" players are paid, it cant be that mujch really. And im sure that probably didnt make much sense either

Boo_

HSC
um...it kinda makes sense, and yeah, i agree, if u have to many players out injured, yr bound to go ova salary cap...that is if u still aim to win the games

*mel*

Boo_ said:
another thing, i know how itz very xciting that dragons are in the top 8, but after the rorters/warriors...erh...roosters/warriors game, they will be pushed into 9th, regardless of the result.

dragons:
position = 8th
pts = 10
f/a = -2

roosters:
position = 9th
pts = 8
f/a = +9

warriors:
position = 10th
pts = 8
f/a = +8

who eva wins the roosters/warriors game, will have a +ve f/a and will be on 10pts, effectively pushing dragons into 9th...though they could have a draw, but with golden point ruling, it is highly unlikely
wow!! did u figure all this out yourself?? impressive! and also u saved ur bacon by changing the rorters to roosters, although i understand that u did leave 'rorters' there for a purpose otherwise u just would have pressed that little 'backspace' button on your keyboard.

Boo_

HSC
backspace button...waht is the back space thingy ur talking about, sunds like gibberish to me...:D

*mel*

Boo_ said:
backspace button...waht is the back space thingy ur talking about, sunds like gibberish to me...:D
lol... not funny!!!!! :D

Yep so Roosters may be above the dragons by tomorrow arvo... what place would they be if they lose (which i sooo hope doesn't happen!)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Hahaha, you know Mel, Boo_ and I were just talking about that on MSN.

Rorters... hmmm... it has a nice ring to it. But then again, it's a little slack.

What are we after, though? Being nice, or talking about the truth?

Oh, the difficulty in deciding what to choose!!

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Hahaha, you know Mel, Boo_ and I were just talking about that on MSN.

Rorters... hmmm... it has a nice ring to it. But then again, it's a little slack.

What are we after, though? Being nice, or talking about the truth?

Oh, the difficulty in deciding what to choose!!
yeah, u mentioning it made me put it in:)

angelduck said:
if i could b botherd with a green square id give it to u, woit the hey, well deserved effort boo!
thx:)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
bastard!! :)
Hey, you can't just blame him!

I was the one started mentioning "Rorters" to him on MSN. As any good Dragons supporter, I stick up for my fellow Dragons supporter and share some of the load that this criticsim carries with it.

Now for a lame chant:

Dragons FOREVER!
Roosters for NEVER!

Good enough.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:

I was the one started mentioning "Rorters" to him on MSN. As any good Dragons supporter, I stick up for my fellow Dragons supporter and share some of the load that this criticsim carries with it.

Now for a lame chant:

Dragons FOREVER!
Roosters for NEVER!

Good enough.

ahahahahhahaha that's all i have to say.... love the chant! not!

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:

Now for a lame chant:

Dragons FOREVER!
Roosters for NEVER!

Good enough.
i reckon we now have a decent motto for roosters:)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
ahahahahhahaha that's all i have to say.... love the chant! not!
Ha. We all know that you love it. It does suck to admit the truth, doesn't it?

Boo_ said:
i reckon we now have a decent motto for roosters
I'm sure we can get a better one. This will do for now, though.

You know, even when Mel's half asleep, she manages to speak some funny language when I talk about the Rorters. It looks something like this: "OIEAWHGR3 hi9532u9h5t3ih"

Well, if I look on the bright side for her, at least she knows more than one language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)