NRL Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Excuuuuuuuse me! Powderpuffs?!? What the hell? Once again i'm very offended.
yeah powderduffs, they are the pretty boys, or poofs, or whatever they call em.

*mel*

copious said:
yeah powderduffs, they are the pretty boys, or poofs, or whatever they call em.
Hmmm i don't know why everyone thinks that they are such 'pretty boys'. The only really good looking ones are Craig Wing and Luke Ricketson... And why should their whole team get reputation like 'pretty boys' just coz they are hot. Plenty of other teams have hot players...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm watching the dragons beat the knights tomorrow night. Envy me.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Hmmm i don't know why everyone thinks that they are such 'pretty boys'. The only really good looking ones are Craig Wing and Luke Ricketson... And why should their whole team get reputation like 'pretty boys' just coz they are hot. Plenty of other teams have hot players...
Probaly has something to do with those shampoo commercials, or was it skin care :eek:

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Did anyone watch the footy show last night? Was that whole hadley/wilson stoush just a storm in a teacup? Did anything happen?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I read in the paper there were some shenanigans happening back stage, but thats about it.

*mel*

copious said:
Probaly has something to do with those shampoo commercials, or was it skin care :eek:
if i do remember correctly... the warriors also did the shampoo commercial, did they not?

*mel*

Smokey_22 said:
Did anyone watch the footy show last night? Was that whole hadley/wilson stoush just a storm in a teacup? Did anything happen?
i fell asleep during the footy show coz they talked about footy non-stop. i mean, fine, they should talk about some footy but i loved it the way it was. now they have to introduce their sections like "ok now here's a fun bit..."
wilson was an absolute idiot and she looks like an idiot sitting in between all of the guys. i love it how the producers made her sit in between matty and chief coz i don't think fatty and sterlo wanted to be anywhere near her.
i didn't even see hadley. must have fallen asleep before he came on. and gus' little talk about origin being about spirit and stuff... i reckon that was pretty good.

but as far as i know... nothing major happened

Knights_chick

Hadley choose not to be on The Footy Show at all this year.
I cannot stand Rebecca Wilson on the show. What the hell does she know about footy? I'm pissed off that she has joined the show.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Iluvtheknights said:
Hadley choose not to be on The Footy Show at all this year.
I cannot stand Rebecca Wilson on the show. What the hell does she know about footy? I'm pissed off that she has joined the show.
A fair bit. Her SH column focuses mostly on NRL news.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
if i do remember correctly... the warriors also did the shampoo commercial, did they not?
i dont think so? unless someone did a cameo.

HSC
copious said:
i dont think so? unless someone did a cameo.
Yep the Warriors did a shampoo commerical after the Roosters did.. for the same company (Sunsilk I think..). But the Warriors were promoting the anti-dandruff range cause their jerseys are black and yes dandruff shows up on black and ahh yes...

*mel*

colboltic_dream said:
Yep the Warriors did a shampoo commerical after the Roosters did.. for the same company (Sunsilk I think..). But the Warriors were promoting the anti-dandruff range cause their jerseys are black and yes dandruff shows up on black and ahh yes...
Thought so...

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
But yes, here's a rhyme and a little song for you, Random_87:
"40 years and won f*$k all,
Go Sharkies.... Go Sharkies."

That's just a common chant at Dragons vs Sharks games in the Dragon Army :D
Im hurt..... but worst of all, for the most part thats true. however, Have you forgotten that we won a minor premiership. Ha! Youll have to change the lyrics to:

"40 years and won 2 minor preimierships,

Also all the dragon premiership wins were flukes, including that 11 year streak. that was a complete fluke, however Cronulla is gonna have a 20 year winning streak. ; )

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Random_87 said:
Im hurt..... but worst of all, for the most part thats true. however, Have you forgotten that we won a minor premiership. Ha! Youll have to change the lyrics to:

"40 years and won 2 minor preimierships,

Also all the dragon premiership wins were flukes, including that 11 year streak. that was a complete fluke, however Cronulla is gonna have a 20 year winning streak. ; )
err... parra is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)