• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Harvey Krumpet said:
The Roosters aren't a very good side......Manly are not premiership contenders!...... Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!! .

It's easy to bag when you team's coming first.

Perhaps this Friday might determine which of these statements are correct?!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Smokey_22 said:
Where are all you 'sharks'll win this, sharks are too good for that' posters?? Waiting for another win eh??
Sorry im late Smokey, i thought i posted yesterday? Yeah minor set back. Well be back this week in a good game against the Cowboys. I cant wait, the Cow Boys are playin well and the sharks should be lookin to consolidate the terrible loss to Parramatta. And lets face it, the score coulda been much worse if the side didnt decide to play properly in the second half. But i still think the sharks will be up there at the end of the season, i think Brisbane will win, and the Cowboys, sharks, manly and parra will be the ones makin the top 5. Wow who woulda thunk it!?

AND GO THE MIGHTY SHARKIES!!!

Boo_

HSC
cant wait for the dragons vs cowboys game in a few rounds...first game at kogorah oval (i still refuse to call it "Oki Jubilee" casue it sounds so stupid) for season 2005...time for dragons to beat someone there:)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Dragons v Warriors at Win Stadium, we'll struggle without price but stranger things have happened. like us beating brisbane in round 3 at sun corp.

Boo_

HSC
yeah, price was a big blow for warriors, i wouldnt be surprised if they cant put on 3 wins in a row against any team, though they mite have a chance if injuries hit the dragons, though i dont think their are enough injuries for dragons, ryles and head would be the main ones missing...though ryles mite still paly, haven seen anything about his injuries yet

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
ill support anyone who beats broncos, cos broncos are a bunch of faggots . ...just thought id say that. lol
Agreed, i hate the broncos. Not any specific players. I like Lokyer and Bott and Hunt...... but most of the others are gay.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Harvey Krumpet said:
The Roosters aren't a very good side. I support Brisbane and we beat the Roosters by about 50 points to 20 this season.
But now that the Roosters win three matches in a row, you all think that they are a good team. ROFL. Sydney Roosters are coming seventh or eighth or something, and Broncos are first.
And also, the Broncos don't lose in grand finals like the Roosters. Like in the grand final a few years ago, when Brisbane beat the Roosters because we were better than the Roosters.
It is funny how the Broncos were better than Roosters a few years ago, and they are still better than the Roosters now.
Mate, it isn't even worth the effort that Mel put in to her post after reading that. And after reading what you've said in a couple of other threads, it seems like you really don't have a clue about NRL. Grow up, please.
copious said:
All i can say is, halfway through the season the warriors have the best defensive record in the nrl :D
Hehe. They haven't played the Dragons yet. That honour comes their way this Saturday night :p :p
Smokey_22 said:
It's easy to bag when you team's coming first.
Perhaps this Friday might determine which of these statements are correct?!
I'm not exactly sure what you meant there. The Roosters play the Sea Eagles this Friday night, so in reality, only one of them could show themselves to be premiership contenders. However, the Harvey Krumpet dude (at least it's a good film... shame about the guy's lack of NRL knowledge) said something about the Broncos being better than both the Roosters and Manly. Unfortunately, I have to agree with him there on what we have seen so far this season. Sorry, Mel :(
Boo_ said:
cant wait for the dragons vs cowboys game in a few rounds...first game at kogorah oval (i still refuse to call it "Oki Jubilee" casue it sounds so stupid) for season 2005...time for dragons to beat someone there:)
Hahaha, oh Boo_, you are a funny one. Does this mean you also refuse to spell Kogarah the way it is supposed to be spelled? :p
Boo_ said:
ryles and head would be the main ones missing
Like I said in another thread, Ryles, Hornby and Head have ALL been named in the squad to play the Warriors this Saturday. The Warriors are without Price and Hohaia (who was suspended by the Warriors for some 'incident').
kimi said:
ill support anyone who beats broncos, cos broncos are a bunch of faggots . ...just thought id say that. lol
Hehe, I'm starting to like you more and more.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
However, the Harvey Krumpet dude (at least it's a good film... shame about the guy's lack of NRL knowledge) said something about the Broncos being better than both the Roosters and Manly. Unfortunately, I have to agree with him there on what we have seen so far this season. Sorry, Mel :(
Yeah i realise that the Broncos have been better than the Roosters this season. Before i was just trying to point out that they haven't always been better than the Roosters...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
the broncos have been good because they havent been ravaged by injury and are playing very good football. the roosters have to rely on brett finch. no further comment.

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Mate, it isn't even worth the effort that Mel put in to her post after reading that. And after reading what you've said in a couple of other threads, it seems like you really don't have a clue about NRL. Grow up, please.

Hehe. They haven't played the Dragons yet. That honour comes their way this Saturday night :p :p

I'm not exactly sure what you meant there. The Roosters play the Sea Eagles this Friday night, so in reality, only one of them could show themselves to be premiership contenders. However, the Harvey Krumpet dude (at least it's a good film... shame about the guy's lack of NRL knowledge) said something about the Broncos being better than both the Roosters and Manly. Unfortunately, I have to agree with him there on what we have seen so far this season. Sorry, Mel :(

Hahaha, oh Boo_, you are a funny one. Does this mean you also refuse to spell Kogarah the way it is supposed to be spelled? :p

Like I said in another thread, Ryles, Hornby and Head have ALL been named in the squad to play the Warriors this Saturday. The Warriors are without Price and Hohaia (who was suspended by the Warriors for some 'incident').

Hehe, I'm starting to like you more and more.
lol, oops!!! i missed the spelling error, but seriously, "oki jubilee" sounds soooo stupid...if i eva meet the person who named the road that runs past the stadium...

dragons and their record...if only their defense record was as good as the dragons, then they would be rite up with the broncos...

currently broncos are the best team in the competition, and not just saying it casue they are top of the ladder, they have been the most consistent team, with a solid attack and defence...saying that, manly also have a good team this season, however, their suffering the Dragons curse of inconsistency:)

i like broncos!!! though dragons are always gonna be the best team :p

Boo_

HSC
blackfriday said:
the broncos have been good because they havent been ravaged by injury and are playing very good football. the roosters have to rely on brett finch. no further comment.
are u saying that the roosters problems have all stemmed from not having fitler in the team??/ cause anyother team would have had a replacement in the team from mid way thorough the season, dragons had head doing some of the kicks, when riddel decided to desert dragons and go to eels...so if anything,m the roosters have brought their bad form on themselves, they've had enough time to work out a good replaement for fitler

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
no they actually planned for the previously impressive brett firman to fill that role and he wasnt up to it. he was really impressive when he wasnt injured to me and the roosters put too much faith in him. finch needs a proper creative partner to help him, but i hope he doesnt because its good to see roosters bandwagon fans suffer.

Boo_

HSC
blackfriday said:
no they actually planned for the previously impressive brett firman to fill that role and he wasnt up to it. he was really impressive when he wasnt injured to me and the roosters put too much faith in him. finch needs a proper creative partner to help him, but i hope he doesnt because its good to see roosters bandwagon fans suffer.
yeah, i guess, but it should of been someone they could of trained last year, not rely on the dragons to train him and then buy him:)

kelbel88

HSC
go the eels

parramatta eels are the best team .I met nathan hindmarsh ,eric grothe and tim smith who is an absolute hottie who was checking me out more than usual .i should be so lucky i'm in luv

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Boo_ said:
yeah, i guess, but it should of been someone they could of trained last year, not rely on the dragons to train him and then buy him:)
Boo_!!! Watch more rugby league!!!!

The Roosters have Jamie Soward playing now. You know, the guy who played in Flegg last season? All-time point-scoring record for any grade? 351 points for the season or whatever it was?

He is going to be something special... I have never checked his biography, but I sure hope he comes from NSW.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
kelbel88 said:
parramatta eels are the best team .I met nathan hindmarsh ,eric grothe and tim smith who is an absolute hottie who was checking me out more than usual .i should be so lucky i'm in luv
Now I remember why I stopped posting on BOS.

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Boo_!!! Watch more rugby league!!!!

The Roosters have Jamie Soward playing now. You know, the guy who played in Flegg last season? All-time point-scoring record for any grade? 351 points for the season or whatever it was?

He is going to be something special... I have never checked his biography, but I sure hope he comes from NSW.
yeah, they have him now, but were wanting firman to be the replacement player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)