• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Boo_ said:
yaeh, and we have the bye going into origin3

though dragons vs sth sydney after origin1 and origin2:)
We played Melbourne after Origin 1....

South Sydney happened after the City v Country match.

I'm trying to see if I can get out to Kogarah on Sunday for the match v Cowboys, but my dad is reluctant to go because it's the televised match and rain is predicted.

But I'll definitely try and get to the SCG for the Dragons v Bunnies game. I'm currently trying to organise something at school for a few of the Dragons supporters.

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
We played Melbourne after Origin 1....

South Sydney happened after the City v Country match.

I'm trying to see if I can get out to Kogarah on Sunday for the match v Cowboys, but my dad is reluctant to go because it's the televised match and rain is predicted.

But I'll definitely try and get to the SCG for the Dragons v Bunnies game. I'm currently trying to organise something at school for a few of the Dragons supporters.
lol, well it was a rep match, lol

but u have to go for the atmosphere!!! i would go, but im coming into assessments (including majors) due so no time to go:(

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Boo_ said:
lol, well it was a rep match, lol

but u have to go for the atmosphere!!! i would go, but im coming into assessments (including majors) due so no time to go:(
I hear ya Boo..... i hear ya..... assesments suck :( And sport is good :) but its getting hard to balance them....

Boo_

HSC
angelduck said:
well, i work at the footy, and there isnt actually much point me going and seeing my local team, its not likt their gonna win anyway
lol, so supportive :D

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yay! what happened to luke burt? why is he not converting any more? he better not be injured...anyways yahoo is slow...they still have johns as halfback when clearly hes not playing because of state of origin duties
ditto! go eels!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC

MuffinMan

HSC
lol any update on luke burt? why is he sidelined cause hes not playing right now cause he aint converting

MuffinMan

HSC
Eels: Knights:
Tries
Widders, D 2
Marsh, P 2
Wagon, D 1
Smith, T 1
Cayless, N 1
Morrison, G 1

Penalty Goals
Burt, L 1/1

Conversions Goals
Riddell, M 4/4
Burt, L 2/2
Morris, J 2/2

edit 50-0

top 4

1 Broncos 11 0 2 24
2 Eels 9 0 4 20
3 Sea Eagles 9 0 4 20
4 Cowboys 8 0 4 18

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Eels: Knights:
Tries
Widders, D 2
Marsh, P 2
Wagon, D 1
Smith, T 1
Cayless, N 1
Morrison, G 1

Penalty Goals
Burt, L 1/1

Conversions Goals
Riddell, M 4/4
Burt, L 2/2
Morris, J 2/2

edit 50-0

top 4

1 Broncos 11 0 2 24
2 Eels 9 0 4 20
3 Sea Eagles 9 0 4 20
4 Cowboys 8 0 4 18

Poor poor knights. 50 - 0... that's bad... Do you reckon they will win a game at all this season?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
maybe against rabbitohs
I don't think they play the rabbitohs before the end of the season.

How about that guy that ran on the field at the end. He made it all the way to the play the ball and security didn't show up for about a minute after that.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I laugh at the pitiful Knights. Especially since a lot of my friends support them.

Knights_chick

Pitiful knights? Yeah, we are going bad. Not just on the field but finanically as well. They have no support staff whatsoever and the injury toll is horrendous.
Isn't it great when your team is winning? Especially those parra and eagles supporters who think there team is so great. They were easybeats for a few years there and we never heard a peep out of you. Wow, you bandwagon supporters are something else.
Knights have not won a game this year and have three plyers in the SOO and one is captain!!! We still have the best hooker in the game, and Joey will prove on Wednesday night that he is still one of the best players in the game.

It's amazing what injuries do to you. Look at the Bulldogs. They will struggle to make the finals with all there problems, especially without Sonny Bill.

I will still support my knights. At least they try week in week out. They were without a host of stars tonight Joey, Buderus, Simpson, Gidleys, Reynoldson. I hope we don't get the spoon but it looks likely after what the Rabbiohs did to Manly tonight.
Btw, parra supporters we still got the game that matters in 2001, when the eels were supposed to be unbeatable!! :)

GO KNIGHTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Iluvtheknights said:
Pitiful knights? Yeah, we are going bad. Not just on the field but finanically as well. They have no support staff whatsoever and the injury toll is horrendous.
Isn't it great when your team is winning? Especially those parra and eagles supporters who think there team is so great. They were easybeats for a few years there and we never heard a peep out of you. Wow, you bandwagon supporters are something else.
Knights have not won a game this year and have three plyers in the SOO and one is captain!!! We still have the best hooker in the game, and Joey will prove on Wednesday night that he is still one of the best players in the game.

It's amazing what injuries do to you. Look at the Bulldogs. They will struggle to make the finals with all there problems, especially without Sonny Bill.

I will still support my knights. At least they try week in week out. They were without a host of stars tonight Joey, Buderus, Simpson, Gidleys, Reynoldson. I hope we don't get the spoon but it looks likely after what the Rabbiohs did to Manly tonight.

GO KNIGHTS!!!
Biggest crowd in 4 years last week against Brisbane. The Knights supporters are very loyal, but I think there comes a point somewhere between 11 and 13 consecutive losses that loyalty turns into a stupid waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)