NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
no brad, NO! Both teams wont beat it damn it. ahhh but if it was between broncos and dragons...i hope dragons do before they do. Though i hope u dnt cos it IS OUR record [i think].
re read my post...i said i wanted dragons to beat broncos, but also want broncos to beat the record, i can have both, as broncos cant lose anymore games...

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Haha it's a valid point you make there.

However, what I was trying to say is that all Parramatta fans are suddenly thinking they have a big chance to win the premiership this season, but in the process are relying on a halfback in his debut season. Who knows? He might play awesome in the Finals and the Eels go on to win the comp. But he might play bad due to the pressure of Finals' footy, and it will lead to a sad and sorry exit for the boys in blue and gold.

We shall all have to wait and watch.

And the Eels v Dragons match *should* be a good one. It will be interesting to see how our boys are able to back-up from Origin III, because it will be only the two day break.

The Eels have only beaten the Dragons once since Ausgust 3, 2001. It doesn't look too good when you only have one victory in almost four years against us, does it?

And just think back to Round 5 this season. If you need help, go here.
haha, i clicked the link, i like how the score is in bold, lol...

and another thing, the last time parra went on a realli good winning streak, they made the grandfinal...only to lose to the knights...i doubt that knights will beat them this year, though broncos are more then capable.

i loved that parra/knights grand final, i was in a house of bout 12 ppl, and i was the only one going for knights...,i was luving it:D

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
ahaha its so funny when rob gets defensive when people say their team is better than the dragons. I personally hope eels win just to see u get psd off. :D
dnt worry rob, i'll stick up for ya:)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Haha it's a valid point you make there.

However, what I was trying to say is that all Parramatta fans are suddenly thinking they have a big chance to win the premiership this season, but in the process are relying on a halfback in his debut season. Who knows? He might play awesome in the Finals and the Eels go on to win the comp. But he might play bad due to the pressure of Finals' footy, and it will lead to a sad and sorry exit for the boys in blue and gold.

We shall all have to wait and watch.

And the Eels v Dragons match *should* be a good one. It will be interesting to see how our boys are able to back-up from Origin III, because it will be only the two day break.
That's true, I'm not even expecting parra to make the grand final, and even if they do, definitely don't expect them to win it. There are quite a few young, inexperienced players in the team and I can see the same thing happening that happened in 2001. But I still hope they can win!

Yep, dragons are gonna have heaps of players backing up, parra will only have hindy, :D:D

Boo_

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
attn: dragonz

eels --> 2nd
dragons --> ????? but lower than the eels
that is all
number of bye's the team has had so far this season:

eels : 1
Dragons: 0 (only team so far still to have not had any byes)

with those 2 byes (4pts), dragons would move into 4th on the ladder with a +54 f/a (ahead of sharks - have had one bye, so will move up to 22 pts with +8 f/a, and ahead cowboys - have had bth byes so will stay on 20 pts wih a +62 f/a)

while eels would still be ahead of dragons, they would still only be on 24 pts with a +85 f/a (only 2pts ahead of dragons)

Boo_

HSC
yenta said:
Yep, dragons are gonna have heaps of players backing up, parra will only have hindy, :D:D
yeah, but if the players cant back-up, we have an awesome reserve side that can play:)

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
if sticking up for him means teasing me and making me sound stupid, just remember: i will hit u! :D
u make it so easy at time though...like when u say that roosters are the best, if they are the best, then y aren't they on top of the table, y havent they won a grandfinal from the past 3 yrs that they made the final.

saying that, the only possible conclusion is that roosters (or rorters, what ever u prefer ;)@ mel) are the 2nd best team, from the fact that they have made the finals 3 yrs in a row, but come away empty handed...though this year, they are not living up to the title of 2nd best team, so how can they be the best team???

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Boo_ said:
u make it so easy at time though...like when u say that roosters are the best, if they are the best, then y aren't they on top of the table, y havent they won a grandfinal from the past 3 yrs that they made the final.
They won it in 2002 :p

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
ahaha its so funny when rob gets defensive when people say their team is better than the dragons. I personally hope eels win just to see u get psd off. :D
Wanna fight me?!?

If the Eels win, rest assured, I won't be writing a two page essay about it, honey ;)

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
attn: dragonz

eels --> 2nd
dragons --> ????? but lower than the eels
that is all
Well there's no point in me disputing who's higher on the table.

For your information, though, we are coming sixth. A more poignant fact is that the Dragons have only dropped two points in more than two months of football, have only conceded 13 points a game on average in the last seven weeks, and have scored 31.5 points a game on average in the last eight weeks.

In comparison with Brisbane and Parramatta over the last seven matches (ignoring byes), this is how the three teams stand:

Brisbane - 7 wins 0 losses ... Average per game: 32.3 points for. 15.4 points against. This is a 16.9 point victory per game.

Parramatta - 6 wins 1 loss ... Average per game: 32.6 points for. 17.1 points against. This is a 15.5 point victory per game.

St Gerorge Illawarra - 6 wins 1 loss ... Average per game: 29.1 points for. 13.4 points against. This is a 15.7 point victory per game.

So there you go. Over the last seven weeks, the Dragons have been going marginally better than the Eels.

We're coming! But then, we'll probably lose this weekend and next weekend because that's typical Dragons.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
We're coming! But then, we'll probably lose this weekend and next weekend because that's typical Dragons.
Are u being sarcastic cos im confused. And yes, knowing me- of course i wanna fight. Lets go bitch.

*mel*

kimi said:
if sticking up for him means teasing me and making me sound stupid, just remember: i will hit u! :D
Don't worry kimi... i'm on your side. Go the ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Wanna fight me?!?

If the Eels win, rest assured, I won't be writing a two page essay about it, honey ;)

Well there's no point in me disputing who's higher on the table.

For your information, though, we are coming sixth. A more poignant fact is that the Dragons have only dropped two points in more than two months of football, have only conceded 13 points a game on average in the last seven weeks, and have scored 31.5 points a game on average in the last eight weeks.

In comparison with Brisbane and Parramatta over the last seven matches (ignoring byes), this is how the three teams stand:

Brisbane - 7 wins 0 losses ... Average per game: 32.3 points for. 15.4 points against. This is a 16.9 point victory per game.

Parramatta - 6 wins 1 loss ... Average per game: 32.6 points for. 17.1 points against. This is a 15.5 point victory per game.

St Gerorge Illawarra - 6 wins 1 loss ... Average per game: 29.1 points for. 13.4 points against. This is a 15.7 point victory per game.

So there you go. Over the last seven weeks, the Dragons have been going marginally better than the Eels.

over the past season, they have been turning around their inconsistency trait

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Are u being sarcastic cos im confused. And yes, knowing me- of course i wanna fight. Lets go bitch.
I'm saying that they *should* be coming to get the Sea Eagles, Cowboys, Sharks and Eels.

But then I'm saying that knowing how the Dragons perform (you know, always get your hopes up and then crush them), they'll probably lose the next couple of games and instead of being talked about as a 'top 4 chance', they'll be referred to as 'battling to make the finals'.

Geddit now?

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
I'm saying that they *should* be coming to get the Sea Eagles, Cowboys, Sharks and Eels.

But then I'm saying that knowing how the Dragons perform (you know, always get your hopes up and then crush them), they'll probably lose the next couple of games and instead of being talked about as a 'top 4 chance', they'll be referred to as 'battling to make the finals'.

Geddit now?
im with u on this, this has happened to many times, TO MANY TIMES!!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:

Geddit now?
no. But hopefully dragons lose- im getting sick of hearing them winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)