NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Honey, I wasn't laughing at my own joke! I was laughing at the fact that he thinks that Sharks fans aren't obnoxious. But we are all obnoxious, and that's what makes football fun :D.

If Hornby is playing I feel better about tipping them. Who will the halves be if he doesn't?

Btw, Piggins reckons there's another club besides the Roosters that are rorting the salary cap. I wonder what kind of proof he has?

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
snickerdoodle said:
Honey, I wasn't laughing at my own joke! I was laughing at the fact that he thinks that Sharks fans aren't obnoxious. But we are all obnoxious, and that's what makes football fun :D.

If Hornby is playing I feel better about tipping them. Who will the halves be if he doesn't?

Btw, Piggins reckons there's another club besides the Roosters that are rorting the salary cap. I wonder what kind of proof he has?
"besides" ?? what are u implying? that we rort the salary cap?, cos we dnt. There is not evidence to suggest so.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
"besides" ?? what are u implying? that we rort the salary cap?, cos we dnt. There is not evidence to suggest so.
Kim, dearest, you obviously haven't been listening to the news the last couple of days.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Kim, dearest, you obviously haven't been listening to the news the last couple of days.
Yeah, what he said :). Piggins reckons it's the Roosters and someone else.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
snickerdoodle said:
Yeah, what he said :). Piggins reckons it's the Roosters and someone else.
oh.

Well in that case, Piggins is an attention-seeking whore. Hes psd cos Souths cant secure anyone. Making assumptions. I think he might think its us and the Broncos. Im not sure why i think that though.

And yes ive been watching the news, but i didnt hear the Roosters come up. I just heard him say: He knows of a club who was rorting the system ever since the Bulldogs did it and that it was a few years back. ?

LIES

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Everything, Kimi, is based on assumptions - these assumptions are then moved on to truth. We all wait for Mr Piggins to independtly audit your bunch of cheats. The other team is probably the Eels [look at your bloody roster you cheats, although I suppose without those big signing last year, youve got shit all], but personally, I reckon the Tigers are over the cap for next year. Zilch A grade players, but nearly a full sqaud of B grade players.

davo_

good kid
HSC
kimi said:
oh.

Well in that case, Piggins is an attention-seeking whore. Hes psd cos Souths cant secure anyone. Making assumptions. I think he might think its us and the Broncos. Im not sure why i think that though.

And yes ive been watching the news, but i didnt hear the Roosters come up. I just heard him say: He knows of a club who was rorting the system ever since the Bulldogs did it and that it was a few years back. ?

LIES
I doubt it would be the broncos, many of their players play for brisbane on minimal payments because they are local and loyal. Think about it (right now) there is only one club in the brisbane area, and only 2 in queensland even.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
davo_ said:
I doubt it would be the broncos, many of their players play for brisbane on minimal payments because they are local and loyal. Think about it (right now) there is only one club in the brisbane area, and only 2 in queensland even.
Add to that the fact that players like Berrigan and Carroll accept lower salaries than what they are actually worth.

We all know Berrigan took a pay cut to "stay loyal to the Broncos". Bullshit.

Bennett is the coach of Brisbane and Australia. As long as that remains, Berrigan is first centre picked for Australia. Playing in the Tri-Nations and Anzac Test (and playing for Qld)... on match payments alone, he earns something like $30000 or $40000 extra. Then he gets his daily allowance while in those camps of however many hundred dollars it is.

It's all politics.

But yes, your argument about it being the only team in the region is also very valid.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Bookie said:
Hornby's cool.

And when I referred to Rooters, Dogs and Drags fans, I meant it in the way that you guys dont appreciate FTA appearances like we Shaqs fans do.
So you're pissed off coz I went and checked the score and wrecked it for myself ?
seriously mate that is pretty lame

I dont wait for ch 9, I have to know the scores for every game live, no matter who's playing, even the Sharks

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
Woooooohooooooooo, the DOGGIES R IN THE TOP 8.......

*^^^ as unrelated as it is frm the other conversations going on .....*

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
rithvikt said:
Woooooohooooooooo, the DOGGIES R IN THE TOP 8.......

*^^^ as unrelated as it is frm the other conversations going on .....*
dw mate, its the NRL thread. Its very related

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I was going to tip Warriors but then...damn! I don't think anyone picked Souths. Not even Souths fans :S. Cowboys had faded badly. Maybe they're the new post-Origin Brisbane?

I tipped Knights as well, so it's been a shitty night for me! Here's hoping for more luck tomorrow.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
So far this week, I've nailed the Dogs, Warriors and Sharks.

Missed out on the Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)