NRL Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo_

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Honey, I wasn't laughing at my own joke! I was laughing at the fact that he thinks that Sharks fans aren't obnoxious. But we are all obnoxious, and that's what makes football fun :D.

If Hornby is playing I feel better about tipping them. Who will the halves be if he doesn't?

Btw, Piggins reckons there's another club besides the Roosters that are rorting the salary cap. I wonder what kind of proof he has?
hornby is playing, no chnace of him not...

lol, everything makes football fun:)

well im glad to hear ur not laughing at ur own joke:)

Boo_

HSC
rithvikt said:
Woooooohooooooooo, the DOGGIES R IN THE TOP 8.......

*^^^ as unrelated as it is frm the other conversations going on .....*
i know how every1 was teasing doggies for drawing with rabbits, but i reckon it will help them stay in the top 8, cause they aren't relying on f/a like most of hte other teams

davo_

good kid
HSC
Boo_ said:
i know how every1 was teasing doggies for drawing with rabbits, but i reckon it will help them stay in the top 8, cause they aren't relying on f/a like most of hte other teams
I sorta see what you're trying to say there, but surely you can see how stupid it sounds as well. I still think they may have rathered a win than a draw...

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Changes for today's match:

DRAGONS

Ben Hornby IN, Chris Sheppard OUT.

Michael Henderson IN, Corey Payne OUT.

SEA EAGLES

Glen Stewart and Steve Matai OFF the bench.

Mark Bryant ONTO the bench in jersey 22.

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Ahhh. Fortress Brooky? I think not.

The bye cost us dearly, with bad losses either side of it.

However, it looks like we have kick-started our run home to the Finals.

Bring on the Scum next week in a huge local derby. This is about more than local bragging rights. It's more than a normal Telstra Premiership game. This is the biggest match of the season so far for both clubs.

The Scum got over the line in golden point against the team running last on the ladder. The Dragons put the cleaners through the side who came into the round in 5th. And they did it at "Fortress Brookvale" too.

The countdown is on.

It's time for the Dragons to roar.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:

Bring on the Scum next week in a huge local derby. This is about more than local bragging rights. It's more than a normal Telstra Premiership game. This is the biggest match of the season so far for both clubs.

The Scum got over the line in golden point against the team running last on the ladder. The Dragons put the cleaners through the side who came into the round in 5th. And they did it at "Fortress Brookvale" too.

The countdown is on.

I was interested in this game so I can see how Holdsworth goes and I gotta say he's not bad. He made a couple of mistakes, but he does have potential. Cant wait to see him in the Blue and White next year

ledzeppelin

HSC
DRAGONZ said:

The countdown is on.

fortress brookie was a myth

Bookie

Banned
HSC
UP THE SHARKIES!!!!

At a friends house overnight so I couldn't post last night. SO FUCKNG HAPPY.

And as a winner, I'd like to say Hampstead (my personal fave ref) reffed like shit, or against us;
-Steve Simpson held but awarded without going to the 3rd ump
-Dykes "taking out" Thaiday in what should have been Merritts 2nd try
-Thaiday falling over and the Sharks getting penalised
-Noddy being marched 15 for what was the smallest of touches to the cheek (seriously)

On the positive side;
-Good game for Merritt and Mellars, quiet night, but not dissapointing for Kinga
-A win
-Johns missing field goals
-Kimmorleyand Sullivan not deserving to get dropped; and finally
-DYKES - YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

Hey - we're clear 3rd now :D :D :D With a negative differential :p

Can't wait for next week, Dragons fans, derby day, form doesnt matter, injuries dont matter, suspensions dont matter, the only thing that matters is the win - bring it on!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Hehe oh man, that has got to be the biggest celebration I've seen anyone have after beating Newcastle this year.

Well, suspensions sort of do matter for next week.

Barrett is back and Stevens is out.

With Baz there next Sunday, if our forwards do the same job they did today, you guys are going to have trouble keeping the Dragons to less than 30 or 40 points. Everyone knows how dangerous Barrett is when he is running at retreating defensive lines.

And one would surmise that the score would hardly be 44 - 42.

Next weekend basically comes down to the battle of the forwards.

Boo_

HSC
davo_ said:
I sorta see what you're trying to say there, but surely you can see how stupid it sounds as well. I still think they may have rathered a win than a draw...
lol, yeah, the win would of been good for them...

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:

The countdown is on.

lol...um, u know, we only beat knights by 2 pts...and they didnt have johns playing...

AND UP THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!!!!!! 6th...and closing on 4th...hehehe, time for sharks to know why a -ve f/a is gonna hurt

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Just asking: Did Kimmorley slap Buderus in the face during the Sharks VS Knights game. I remember seeing a snippet of it on the news and going "wtf?!"

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
how good are the broncos this season, even though melbourne had 14 players on the field the whole game (i didnt noe a pommy ref played 4 em?), they still managed 2 win

lockyer, ur still the greatest player in the world (in my eyes at least)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
Just asking: Did Kimmorley slap Buderus in the face during the Sharks VS Knights game. I remember seeing a snippet of it on the news and going "wtf?!"
Looked like he was tring to scratch him, but he hardly got a hand in, and he got marched 15. Shame.

DRAGONZ said:
Hehe oh man, that has got to be the biggest celebration I've seen anyone have after beating Newcastle this year.

Well, suspensions sort of do matter for next week.

Barrett is back and Stevens is out.

With Baz there next Sunday, if our forwards do the same job they did today, you guys are going to have trouble keeping the Dragons to less than 30 or 40 points. Everyone knows how dangerous Barrett is when he is running at retreating defensive lines.

And one would surmise that the score would hardly be 44 - 42.

Next weekend basically comes down to the battle of the forwards.
Well first of all, when you lost 5/6 over the past few weeks, any win will do. Secnd, after being cheap shotted by the ref, its makes you happier.

Suspensions, I suppose matter, but little. Would have liked Stevo, but its his fault. You think its a forwards game? I dont think so, if theres anywhere you can beat us, its in the backs. Lets have a hypothetical player v player;

Hornby v The Peach; Hard one, to very different styles of play, one is one of the best at playing the game and backing up as a half with his skills, and the other a veteran of 224 games with 108 tries to his name who every time he touches the ball, you dont have a clue what hes gonna do. We'll miss ya Peach *sobs* [his last derby]
Bestie v Simmo One leaves, the other comes in for the Sharks. Bestie is beasting it and Simmo needs to pick up his game if he wants to not be a speedhump.
Gasnier v Vagana Awesome contest. Two of the most prolific tryscorers in the game. Bang bang! Hopefully Vagana will pull off more of those cheeky hidden high tackles on the monster Fire up Bitch
Cooper v Mellars/Mellor All the Drags tries will be down here.
Naiqama v Merritt All the Sharks tries will be down here.
Barrett v Dykes The clash of the week. One is an insanely overrated lock who takes cheapshots, and one is a local hero who plays for nothing but the derby. Love to see this matchup.
Sheppard v Noddy Noddy seems a bit recovered from his knee injury he's been carrying for the past month and a half, if he's fully fit, Sheps got no chance against the best in the world.

FORWARDS
Timmins v Gallen Timmins is a slow lock who brings out the best in the players around him. Gallen is a fast player who fucks up tries. But Miles per Gallen is the biggest metre maker in the NRL this year alongside Asotasi so look for another 220m game. Add 35 tackles as well.
Thomo v Bails Two of the biggest derros in the South of Sydney. Ones a workhorse whos never been selected for origin. The other is one of the best tryscoring forwards in the comp who has played for NSW and Australia.
Creagh v Ise/Williams Pretty neutral contest here, not very interesting.
Ryles v Nutley The most overrated piece of fickel cunt little piece of overeated piece of crap of 140 m only when his teams on fire overatted cat against the God of men. Nutley 200m, Ryles 10m, then onto the bench.[size=+2]Ryles is the biggest cat in the NRL [/size]
Young v Kingston/Hilder Hope Waltzing gets back, that'll be awesome, if not Kingstons a hard worker. Dean Young is Piggy II.
Bailey v Hutch Both of these guys are overrated by commentators. Bailey can have a good day, and Hutch can have impact, when he's off the bench.

BENCH
Sims v Galloway Two young prospects, Sims set to become the next Webcke, Galloway set to become the next Ryles [read Ryles description above].
Poore and Payne (hahahaha, poor and pain) v Leuls and Ise/Williams Neutral contest.
Ennis v Sully If Sully fires, he's the best player to watch in the NRL. Dont know if he'll fire,but he should cos its the derby. In saying that, Ennis isnt too bad himself but hes not as exciting as Sully.

VERDICT
Its the derby. No verdict. Cant wait come Sunday.

richz

far man stop talking up the sharks, they are strugglers... cant even beat the rabbits :rolleyes: dragons gonna thrash the sharks, u watch score would be 13+

sam_12

HSC
up the doggiess ur kiddin urself wif roosters mate...doz ne1 hav sor 2unit notes 4 yr 11?

richz

sam_12 said:
up the doggiess ur kiddin urself wif roosters mate...doz ne1 hav sor 2unit notes 4 yr 11?
wtf ur random??

SOR notes here??? ask in the hsc forum?? Fuk people are so random...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)