• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Got your hopes up? Does that mean you were seriously considering that the Sharks were going to beat the Dragons today?

Haha. Funny stuff. The only chance the Sharks had of winning was if the Dragons were off their game. Unfortunately for you, we played decently for the first 72 minutes or so.

DRAAAAAGONS! DRAAAAAGONS!

Get back to playing on your rubbish tip, Cronulla.
Wow! thats harsh DRAGONZ! Well see what happens next year when we win both games! HAHAHA, Or we might just beat you in the finals...... :D

How stupid was Simmons? What a bad mistake, that deffinately killed any chance of us coming back. But i liked it when Peachey congratulated Best, his ex-team mate, when he scored. But well done Dragons you deserved that win.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Ryles v Nutley The most overrated piece of fickel cunt little piece of overeated piece of crap of 140 m only when his teams on fire overatted cat against the God of men. Nutley 200m, Ryles 10m, then onto the bench.[size=+2]Ryles is the biggest cat in the NRL [/size]
Heya Bookie.

I'll get straight into it then:

Ryles... 18 hitups, 169 metres, 29 tackles.

Nutley... 13 hitups, 109 metres, 35 tackles.

Thanks for your time, buddy.

Oh, and if you want to see who won territorially:

TOTAL METRES:
St George Illawarra Dragons --- 1654 m
Cronulla Sharks --- 1515 m

TOTAL HITUPS:
St George Illawarra Dragons --- 170
Cronulla Sharks --- 173

AVERAGE METRES PER HITUP:
St George Illawarra Dragons --- 9.73 m
Cronulla Sharks --- 8.76 m

So... less hitups, more metres, hammered you in average metres per hitup.

Hear us roar!! OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN!!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
this_girl said:
I got 3/7... my tipping this season has been shocking!
ME TOO! I won my comp 2 years back, got 3rd last year, and this year im in 10th, or something like that :(

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Wow! thats harsh DRAGONZ! Well see what happens next year when we win both games! HAHAHA, Or we might just beat you in the finals...... :D

How stupid was Simmons? What a bad mistake, that deffinately killed any chance of us coming back. But i liked it when Peachey congratulated Best, his ex-team mate, when he scored. But well done Dragons you deserved that win.
When I said to go back to the rubbish tip, I meant that seriously... Because Toyota Park actually used to be a rubbish tip before it was developed into what it is now.

Haven't beaten us for two years now, mate. And I certainly do hope we get to play you in the Finals some time, provided we make it there.

Peachey's gesture was special. Increased my respect for the bloke no end. Thumbs up to David Peachey.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Peachey's gesture was special. Increased my respect for the bloke no end. Thumbs up to David Peachey.
Yeah, about Peachey, Phil Ghould gave him massive wraps from the commentary box, saying : "Hes one of my favourite players" and other similar comments, how disappointing to be losing him.

And did anybody see Matt Kings try? That was phenominal! What a try! great player, i wish he would come to Cronulla....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Peachey 10/10 [love how he puts the ball down on the deadball - *crying* - We'll miss ya Peach]. Rest of them - 0/0. Except for Gallen and Nutley. They did a lot of hard work. Fuck Ryles - pussy piece of catshit. Galloway and Ryles - catfight galore, I laughed my head off. Nutley then got hit by Ennis, while being held back by Timmins. Thats how Dragons work. Cheating. Nathan Brown has a cry, and all the penalties go their way (not saying that we played well enough for the win though). $10000 well spent Brownose.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Gallen did well, he always does.

Anyway go the Warriors, with the bye up our sleeves I hope we charge home to take 8th then beat the Broncos in the first round of the finals.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Bookie said:
Peachey 10/10 [love how he puts the ball down on the deadball - *crying* - We'll miss ya Peach]. Rest of them - 0/0. Except for Gallen and Nutley. They did a lot of hard work. Fuck Ryles - pussy piece of catshit. Galloway and Ryles - catfight galore, I laughed my head off. Nutley then got hit by Ennis, while being held back by Timmins. Thats how Dragons work. Cheating. Nathan Brown has a cry, and all the penalties go their way (not saying that we played well enough for the win though). $10000 well spent Brownose.
Yeah Peachey was awesome in a beaten team, I haven't seen the Sharks play in a while - reminded me how good he is. On their day Dragons should be near unstoppable- only problem is- they don't have that day enough. How can you be so critical of Ryles? Let him run at you. Bailey - I thought was the pick of the Dragons forwards...

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Random_87 said:
And did anybody see Matt Kings try? That was phenominal! What a try! great player, i wish he would come to Cronulla....
That was a freakish try

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Speaking of the Storm I'm quite pissed that Matt Orford decided to change clubs WHAT A TOTAL DICKHEAD!!!! He stay loyal to his team but then again there's no such thing as LOYALITY is the NRL.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
white lady said:
Speaking of the Storm I'm quite pissed that Matt Orford decided to change clubs WHAT A TOTAL DICKHEAD!!!! He stay loyal to his team but then again there's no such thing as LOYALITY is the NRL.
I think there are other reasons. He is from Sydney and wanted to be closer to his family. Plus Manly could do with Orford in the halves, they have a gun forward pack.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
With what Bookie was saying about Ryles being a pussy, i dont agree. He is tough, hes just a over rated player. Not shit, but not half the player they talk him up to be. He is completely over rated and it annoys me that he is actuallly even compared to Bailey, who is head and shoulders above Ryles. Thats not a stab at the dragons in particular, i just think its stupid how good people think he is. I rekon that their new young guns are better than him.

But on to must under rated player; Matt King for sure! OK, so he isnt so under rated this season, but the man is a freak, my point emphasised by his amazingf try on the weekend. To add to this he is such a nice guy, perhaps not the brightest (duh), but seems like a top bloke to me. I cant think of a single team that could turn him down..... i wish he would come to the sharks.....

Lets go Sharkies, Toyota park against the Tigs. Looking for revenge and about 100 points! Should be intresting. And I envy you guys who got to get out to the local Derby, wish i was there. Even though we did lose :(

DRAGONZ, im still watching you, so dont make any spelling mistakes! Ahahaha!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
davo_ said:
How can you be so critical of Ryles? Let him run at you.
He runs these days? At opposition players? I thought hed be chasing butterflies.

random 87 said:
With what Bookie was saying about Ryles being a pussy, i dont agree. He is tough, hes just a over rated player. Not shit, but not half the player they talk him up to be. He is completely over rated and it annoys me that he is actuallly even compared to Bailey, who is head and shoulders above Ryles. Thats not a stab at the dragons in particular, i just think its stupid how good people think he is. I rekon that their new young guns are better than him.

But on to must under rated player; Matt King for sure! OK, so he isnt so under rated this season, but the man is a freak, my point emphasised by his amazingf try on the weekend. To add to this he is such a nice guy, perhaps not the brightest (duh), but seems like a top bloke to me. I cant think of a single team that could turn him down..... i wish he would come to the sharks.....

Lets go Sharkies, Toyota park against the Tigs. Looking for revenge and about 100 points! Should be intresting. And I envy you guys who got to get out to the local Derby, wish i was there. Even though we did lose

DRAGONZ, im still watching you, so dont make any spelling mistakes! Ahahaha!
Ryles is an overrated cat piece of cuntshit who cant play football with butterflies.

As for Matty King, hes a bit of an arse. He left the Sharkies. He is very overrated this season. In my opinion, underrated = Nutley, Gallen, Hilder [biased, but true] // Matt Geyer as well. He's played a couple of origins and he was easily better than Rooney or Tahu on form. Matty Geyers a legend.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
As for Matty King, hes a bit of an arse. He left the Sharkies. He is very overrated this season. In my opinion, underrated = Nutley, Gallen, Hilder [biased, but true] // Matt Geyer as well. He's played a couple of origins and he was easily better than Rooney or Tahu on form. Matty Geyers a legend.
Hahaha, so your saying that your opinion of Matty King has gone down because he left the sharks? We didnt give him a goo enough go, or he wasnt performing while he was here, either way he is good now.

And as for Geyer, well, I think hes alright. Not brilliant, but yes, he did deserve to make origin this year instead of Rooney and Tahu. Rooney and Tahu are ordinary players, and both of them are over rated.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Bookie.. am very sick of your baseless and biased bullshit. I don't care if you don't like a player - but give credit where credit is due. There are certain players who I don't like/rate (for whatever reason) in the NRL but at the same time I realise that they're in the NRL for a reason. Blokes like Ryles and Matty King make rep teams and got recognition because people who actually know a bit about the game (-more than you) have chosen them: at the same time I realise selectors aren't always right. Whatever mate... just going out and calling someone a cat means nothing: ie look at DRAGONZ stats about your little Ryles call. And I'm saying this and I'm not even a huge fan of Ryles: I wouldn't even choose him in my starting origin side (I would have him in there, just off the bench: for the record O'Meley and Bailey)...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I am sick of your following of Channel 9 media.

Ryles is shit and he never deserved to be in the NSW side. Biggest cat in the NRL. DRAGONZ has stas for one game which are pretty average on Nutley terms (everythign in this world is judges on Nutley terms) - there are also players I hate who I know are good ie Anasta, Gasnier, Hornby et al. I don't bag players unless they deserve a bagging. The amount of overratedom that Ryles has got has got me very pissed. There are 10 better NSW props than him at least playing in the NRL who dont even get a mention.

davo_

good kid
HSC
I rarely watch TV champ, I don't actually have one here at uni. You're comparing all props on the same scale. Ryles is a very different type of prop to someone say as Nutley... Nutley not given the greatest body by god, but has the heart of an ox. Ryles is a new type of prop, one who has great ball handling skills as well as being able to do the hard yards. Nutley's never gunna get too far (rep wise) for the reason I've already stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)