• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Thats were your wrong DRAGONZ :D my dad supports manly! haha in your face..... oohh but your right it is depressing, but im sure theyll get a win in my life time. but it better not be next year, cos ill be doing a gap year at an irish school..... so ill be PO if they win it then.
I'd like to refer you to Davo's post:

davo_ said:
Random... DRAGONZ said YOUR team... meaning the team you go for- not your father.
Thankyou for pointing out this, as it is, in fact, correct.

Bookie said:
Random answered the question properly.
No he didnt. I wrote "your father hasn't seen your team lift the premiership trophy in his whole life either". YOUR team. Not HIS team.

It seems that Dragons fans have shown they are of a higher-order intelligence than Sharks supporters.

Dragons 22 (1 point each to davo and me) vs 8 Sharks (2 points lost - 1 from Random and 1 from Bookie).

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
I'd like to refer you to Davo's post:

Thankyou for pointing out this, as it is, in fact, correct.

No he didnt. I wrote "your father hasn't seen your team lift the premiership trophy in his whole life either". YOUR team. Not HIS team.

It seems that Dragons fans have shown they are of a higher-order intelligence than Sharks supporters.

Dragons 22 (1 point each to davo and me) vs 8 Sharks (2 points lost - 1 from Random and 1 from Bookie).
Pfft, sorry then. I just read the post wrong, anyway my dad hasnt seen the dragons win a premiereship either cos he used to live in Ireland :D hahaha, so in my families case the dragons have no premierships...... i wish anyway.......

Sorry bout the mistake, just the way i read it

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
copious said:
You dont rate Nutley and Gallen?
they are ok, but they dont have anything on webke and petero

and i dont think even a sharks fan could argue against that without fooling themselves

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
fornstar said:
they are ok, but they dont have anything on webke and petero

and i dont think even a sharks fan could argue against that without fooling themselves
fornstar, I presume you support Brisbane?

First off, shame on you for not even knowing how to spell the names of players in your team. It's Webcke, with a fricken "C". I hate it how people leave that out, and he probably does too.

Secondly, Webcke and Civoniceva both play prop. One wears jersey 8. The other wears jersey 10. Nutley is a front row forward, granted. But Gallen? Mate, Gallen plays lock. That's jersey 13.

I can't see how you can compare Gallen to either Webcke/Civoniceva. Perhaps compare him to Tonie Carroll, if you wish.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
I love the KNIGHTS
go the knights go the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knights go the knightsgo the knightsgo the knights go the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knightsgo the knights

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
thanks dragons, i mean dragonZ on the spelling lesson, much appreciated

back to the footy ....

im pretty sure the original post stated 'sharks have the best forwards' or something along those lines. and last time i checked gallen wasnt playing in the backline for the sharks, so i think its safe to assume he is still classed as a forward. please correct me if im wrong. so if we were to assume gallen is a forward, i can compare him with webcke (i didnt forget the frickn 'C ') or any other forward who plays for the broncos, be it a prop, second row or lock forward.

and as far as bookie and his statistics go, i dont get what they really show. maybe nutley has to make so many more tackles because sharks are shit in attack, keep making mistakes and therefore naturally the sharks would have to defend more, therefore meaning more tackles having to be made. perhaps, afterall with a P/D of -20 (as at the start of this round) this could be a valid explanation for why nutley has to make so many more tackles

all i really know is that stats dont show us alot. they allow ppl to fell good about themselves. sure i could make 40 tackles in a game but still have played shithouse. thats why i think, to compare forwards (or as should be done with the whole side) its best to compare how they go against other forwards (or other sides)

lets use sharks and broncos as an example. i think we beat sharks twice this season. and the second game played up at suncorp saw the baby broncos play. so even without most of our forwards (dragonz im including our props, second row and lock when i say forwards - just to save us from any confusion), sharks still lost.

i dont think i have to explain much more. so even with your 'impressive' stats, broncos still managed to come away with the wins. god bless stats, because i know i would be lost without them

Random_87

HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
lets use sharks and broncos as an example. i think we beat sharks twice this season. and the second game played up at suncorp saw the baby broncos play. so even without most of our forwards (dragonz im including our props, second row and lock when i say forwards - just to save us from any confusion), sharks still lost.
OOH MAN, dont bring up broncos v sharks game 1. That was bull shit, the score line was 16-12 and vagana had a try disallowed taht should of counted so we should of drew, or won. On the other hand, the other game was just shit it was played during our out of form stretch (which we are still on). so that 1st game was a controversial one, but in the end all that matters is the result.

Congrats on the win tonight DRAGONZ, i hope you lose next week :D and i hope you lose by alot. The dragons are finally pulling it together, and they got all theyre players in too. But geez the roosters were shit! at least we made the scoreline respectable!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
fornstar said:
thanks dragons, i mean dragonZ on the spelling lesson, much appreciated
Hehe. Your whole post was very valid. As long as you pwn the Sharks, it's all good :D

Random, thanks for the congratulatory remarks. Cowboys next Friday at Dairy Farmers should be an absolute cracker.

Can't wait for it...

But for the moment, I shall enjoy THIRD position for as long as possible.

And to think we were running dead last after Round 4...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Fucking Roosters. Good for nothing overrated slarycap rorting cheats.

Well, you're a dikhead. Fucken dikheads like you are good for nothing bias wankers whom make bias and irrelevant opinions that have no thesis and no valid facts to back it up. Go rot in hell u cock.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
Well, you're a dikhead. Fucken dikheads like you are good for nothing bias wankers whom make bias and irrelevant opinions that have no thesis and no valid facts to back it up. Go rot in hell u cock.
Ouch!

1. Keep on judging me as a dickhead if you wish.
2. I'm not bias, I was supporting the Rorters. They didnt win. So theyre good for nothing. I'll say the same thing about the Sharks come 6pm tomorrow
3. Boohoo, just because you cheat
4. I am not the cock here, Rooter fan

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Bookie said:
1. Keep on judging me as a dickhead if you wish.
mate is a known fact that your a dickhead, just as commonly known as the fact that sharks have not yet won a premiership

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Well, let's suppose that Bookie is a "dickhead" as quoted.

At least he hasn't been a "dickhead" for 38 years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)