• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Now it's my turn to say "Hahaha look at the NRL competition table!"

So:

Hahaha look at the NRL competition table!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Now it's my turn to say "Hahaha look at the NRL competition table!"

So:

Hahaha look at the NRL competition table!
You're mean, yet Funny cos its not directed at me.

bookie said:
Ouch!

1. Keep on judging me as a dickhead if you wish.
2. I'm not bias, I was supporting the Rorters. They didnt win. So theyre good for nothing. I'll say the same thing about the Sharks come 6pm tomorrow
3. Boohoo, just because you cheat
4. I am not the cock here, Rooter fan
I never said i would stop calling u a dikhead. Its a known fact i hate you. Most people know that i think you're a dikhead anyway. You ARE bias...ffs. You were supporting the Roosters?!?! i betcha you jinx us you slut.

God, you just proved my point that "you make invalid statments without factual backing" by calling us cheats. If we were cheats, we would of won. And i called u a cock as in the intention of saying you're a dickhead, not the fucken animal.

Oh and i think i have found someone else to love: fornstar. Even though hes an evil Broncos supporter and he hates Roosters.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
I was supporting the Rorts because I obviously dont want the Stain Queens to move too far up.

Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat
dickhead. dickhead. dickhead. dickhead. dickhead. dickhead. dickhead. dickhead.

Oh. Well you just worry about your own team for now instead of the Dragons. Sharks look like theyre in trouble anyway. Plus, dnt be scared of the Dragons, that will only give Rob pleasure. Have u seen his msn name lately.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:

Oh. Well you just worry about your own team for now instead of the Dragons. Sharks look like theyre in trouble anyway. Plus, dnt be scared of the Dragons, that will only give Rob pleasure. Have u seen his msn name lately.
Kimi, my MSN name is song lyrics from "Bad Day". I really don't know what you are talking about, dearest.

Unless you are referring to last night, when it was something like "dragons. fear us. DRAAAAAAGONS!!!!"

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Kimi, my MSN name is song lyrics from "Bad Day". I really don't know what you are talking about, dearest.

Unless you are referring to last night, when it was something like "dragons. fear us. DRAAAAAAGONS!!!!"
did u block me. I hate you/ i know im annoying but geez. Thanks

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Aww, can you feel the love?

I rate the Tigers, and I backed them to win tomorrow :D (the difference may be Toyota Park though). All this "they're not experienced enough" bs in regards to them making the finals is idiotic. Prince has played for Qld, Marshall and Fatz have played for NZ, Hodgson is an NSW old timer, plus Farrah is just an amazing talent. The majority of their forward pack have played a lot of first grade and with Tim Sheens as their coach I think they're capable of anything. Even if they don't make it far in the finals, any finals footy they get will be beneficial for future years.

Of course, I probably just totally jinxed them right now. Ptooey ptooey.

I'm excited about tomorrow...here's to seeing if the Bulldogs can actually beat Souths this time!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
did u block me. I hate you/ i know im annoying but geez. Thanks
Hun, I haven't blocked you at all.

I'm not on MSN at the moment, because I'm trying to do some *study*. Hahahaha.

Video ref decision pending.

The score "could" go to:

Knights 16 v 0 Storm ... it would be a try to Perry, kick to come for Knights

We'll see what the decision is ... It seems no cameras offer conclusive evidence so far ... "This could well be ref's call, but I'm sensing it's a try" -- Craig Hamilton ... here comes the decision ... ref's call ... TRY.

So yes, the score is now what it is as I mentioned in the spoiler. Kick to come.

EDIT: Kick converted.
Knights 18 v 0 Storm. 32 and a half minutes gone.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I love the score because I did some craaaaazy tipping this week. I think it was a try anyway. The ball went down at some stage.

Haha, pussy Slater got hit again. He always seems to cop the worst tackles.

Edit: Damn.

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Slater scores just before half time, 4 metres in from touch. Smith moves in for his conversion and drills it!
Knights 18 v 6 Storm as half time approaches.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Right on halftime, Johns drills a 35/40 (?) metre field goal. It hits the crossbar and bounces over. Crazy stuff.

Halftime score --- Knights 19 v 6 Storm

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
snickerdoodle said:
Aww, can you feel the love?

I rate the Tigers, and I backed them to win tomorrow :D (the difference may be Toyota Park though). All this "they're not experienced enough" bs in regards to them making the finals is idiotic. Prince has played for Qld, Marshall and Fatz have played for NZ, Hodgson is an NSW old timer, plus Farrah is just an amazing talent. The majority of their forward pack have played a lot of first grade and with Tim Sheens as their coach I think they're capable of anything. Even if they don't make it far in the finals, any finals footy they get will be beneficial for future years.

Of course, I probably just totally jinxed them right now. Ptooey ptooey.

I'm excited about tomorrow...here's to seeing if the Bulldogs can actually beat Souths this time!
Dnt be so sure seriously, anything could happen. I rate the Tigers too actually, most people just discredit them based on what they've done in previous season. But i personally think they can get very high on the ladder with the team they hav atm and what theyve done this year. Its really weird, theire very underrated but they shouldnt- they are better than what most people expect. Theyre playing very well, and with the game tommorow against Sharks- they seem much more consistent in attack so i also tip them to win. But my tippings been shit, so im scared. Either way, i dnt really care, i dnt really like neither team.

snickerdoodle said:
Haha, pussy Slater got hit again. He always seems to cop the worst tackles.
I hate Slater.. and i dnt even have a reason. lol.\

Rob, you're not studying u liar. LIES LIES

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Ok, so I'm not studing.

LOL. So I'll go on MSN now then.
and ill just pretend that im not online. :rolleyes:

And i hope Knights dnt win...cos it will stuff up my tipping and make GB happy. But then, Ryan wont tease me cos Storm would of lost and ill be slightly happy cos i have a soft spot for Knights. Im torn.

How the hell did Storm be down by that much. Thats soooo weird. And i was like, thinking they could be a GREAT contender for Premiership. Gezz, and knights are improving far beyond what i predicted. How did knights break into their defnce is what i want to know. Psd off cos i cant go watch it right now.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:

Whats there to worry about? We can't go any shitter than we're going now.

And I dont have people who I dont really know too well [not judging you as a bad guy Rob], so I wouldnt know his nickname.

kimi said:
Dnt be so sure seriously, anything could happen. I rate the Tigers too actually, most people just discredit them based on what they've done in previous season. But i personally think they can get very high on the ladder with the team they hav atm and what theyve done this year. Its really weird, theire very underrated but they shouldnt- they are better than what most people expect. Theyre playing very well, and with the game tommorow against Sharks- they seem much more consistent in attack so i also tip them to win. But my tippings been shit, so im scared. Either way, i dnt really care, i dnt really like neither team.
AND

snickerdoodle said:
I rate the Tigers, and I backed them to win tomorrow (the difference may be Toyota Park though). All this "they're not experienced enough" bs in regards to them making the finals is idiotic. Prince has played for Qld, Marshall and Fatz have played for NZ, Hodgson is an NSW old timer, plus Farrah is just an amazing talent. The majority of their forward pack have played a lot of first grade and with Tim Sheens as their coach I think they're capable of anything. Even if they don't make it far in the finals, any finals footy they get will be beneficial for future years.
This is what I love. This is the only thing which helps the Sharks. Ever. People talking up the other side. Only time we win. Bullshit the Tigers are underrated. Theyre all over Channel 9 and the Telescrap. Inexperienced, true.

I TIPPED THE TIGERS AND PUT $2933 ON THEM :D :D :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
This is what I love. This is the only thing which helps the Sharks. Ever. People talking up the other side. Only time we win. Bullshit the Tigers are underrated. Theyre all over Channel 9 and the Telescrap. Inexperienced, true.

I TIPPED THE TIGERS AND PUT $2933 ON THEM :D :D :D

It doesnt necessarily work all the time. People talked us up that we might win and we still lost. But the reality was, we were shit. Sharks are shit too, so therefore- you will hopefully lose. [wait i dnt get it, did i make sense?]

Oh and tipping, U do that.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
It doesnt necessarily work all the time. People talked us up that we might win and we still lost. But the reality was, we were shit. Sharks are shit too, so therefore- you will hopefully lose. [wait i dnt get it, did i make sense?]

Oh and tipping, U do that.
When they talk up the OTHER side. Doesnt matter for the Rorts, cos they always get talked up. Except for last night. Dragons were talked up. The reality was, you were shit.

madmanjd said:
oh come on why not
Alright, Rob, your a fuckface Stain Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)