• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Damn Bookie, your making more ppl hate the sharks and the sharks fans. Were not all asses (not that you are bookie but your being a little harsh on other teams). Whats with the roosters are cheaters statement?

DRAGONZ, your name is Rob? wow, i had no idea :p.... kind of funny, never pictured you as a Rob. hahaha, anywho hope we can get a win over a good (not under rated) tiger side tomorrow. I aint having a go at you kimi but i dont think the tigers are under rated atm. They were earlier in the season, and they are my 2nd favourite team so i used to get pissed off about them not getting the recognition they deserved, but i think that a big turning ppoint was the game against manly, when they won 40 sumthin - 18 (i think). I was there, it was a great game. So i hope its a good game and a sharks victory.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
Damn Bookie, your making more ppl hate the sharks and the sharks fans. Were not all asses (not that you are bookie but your being a little harsh on other teams). Whats with the roosters are cheaters statement?

DRAGONZ, your name is Rob? wow, i had no idea .... kind of funny, never pictured you as a Rob. hahaha, anywho hope we can get a win over a good (not under rated) tiger side tomorrow. I aint having a go at you kimi but i dont think the tigers are under rated atm. They were earlier in the season, and they are my 2nd favourite team so i used to get pissed off about them not getting the recognition they deserved, but i think that a big turning ppoint was the game against manly, when they won 40 sumthin - 18 (i think). I was there, it was a great game. So i hope its a good game and a sharks victory.
lol. Dw random, i dnt know about everyone, but i dnt make generalisations on sharks fans based on just bookie and his pathetic attempt to diss other teams. And really, i dnt credit him very much cos he endorses that cheaters statement anyway. I dnt like sharks but that hasnt made me say anything harsh or dissed them to the point that dikhead bookie does. There is no evidence to suggest that we cheat, people's opinions are bias [like bookie], they are driven by their hatred for roosters and not based on fact anyway.

And did i call the tigers underrated? opps. I think i meant that they are underrated but they shouldnt be seen as that?

Last edited:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Dont worry bout it mate, just go a little softer at voicing your opinions. and believe me, i know it can be tough. Its just that it might offend fewer ppl. Cos aussies always take their sport to seriously. I do too, I always end up in a shitty mood when the sharks lose.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hahaha Rob/Dragonz you got plenty of funny names now. But i dont think ill be calling you whore, bitch or slut.... maybe roberta ;) hahaha

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
lol. Dw random, i dnt know about everyone, but i dnt make generalisations on sharks fans based on just bookie and his pathetic attempt to diss other teams.
Good to hear. and dont be so harsh on bookie, hes got a short temper on this stuff, especially since the sharkies are in a form slump...

Seems like this should be the Jerry Springer board, hahaha

madmanjd

HSC
they have johns.
they have buderus.
they have confidence.
they have johns.
they dont want the wooden spoon really really badly, causing them to play much better.
they have johns.
ive said before they have a top four team, and if you look at the first half of the season, a lot of matches, the only just lost, by like 4 points, and that was without johns. for the past 5 weeks, ive struggled tipping the knights games because once johns was back i knew they were gonna play well. what do you think happens when a winless team gets the best player in the world? same thing that happened to the blues. confidence raised by like 66% or whatever.....but with the knights id say it raised 166%........

edit: oh yeah and they have johns...........................

Last edited:

madmanjd

HSC
oh yeah and speaking of johns, how long do you guys reckon it'll be before he like, breaks his spine leg arm shoulder back foot neck nose head face ass spine wrist ankle? ill give him till next season round 4........

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
madmanjd said:
oh yeah and speaking of johns, how long do you guys reckon it'll be before he like, breaks his spine leg arm shoulder back foot neck nose head face ass spine wrist ankle? ill give him till next season round 4........
i give him round 24 this season, against NZ Warriors. Those players look very...built. Remember his jaw.

Johns is the key to everything for the Knights atm. He creates play, he creates opportunites, he builds confidence and motivates, he efficiently directs players, he gets points, he just knows what hes doing. But also, you have to realise that its the improvement in communication within the Knights players that actually allows Johns to build the success they currently are now having. Its just pure desperation i guess.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Warriors are goneskis =( . But anything can happen, we are still 2 points out of the top 8 (we have a bye). What a cracker of a season.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
madmanjd said:
if you look at the first half of the season, a lot of matches, the only just lost, by like 4 points, and that was without johns.
Hehe. So I guess that explains why their for and against was -282 at the end of Round 17.

Considering they'd played 15 matches in the first 17 rounds (two byes), on average they lost every game by 18.8 points. However, they won one of those fifteen matches by four points. So for their 14 losses leading after the first 17 rounds, their average losing margin was, in fact, 20.4 points.

Hardly four points, Julse ;)

kimi said:
But also, you have to realise that its the improvement in communication within the Knights players that actually allows Johns to build the success they currently are now having. Its just pure desperation i guess.
So the recent success of the Knights is due to better communication? Or "just pure desperation"? Come on, Kim. Make up your mind. Increased desperation generally leads to decreased communication skills... so which one is it?

copious said:
Warriors are goneskis =( . But anything can happen, we are still 2 points out of the top 8 (we have a bye). What a cracker of a season.
If anyone outside the 8 can perform a Houdini act and get into the Finals, it's the Warriors.

But copious, why'd you take your avatar of those chicks off? They were cool :D

madmanjd

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Hehe. So I guess that explains why their for and against was -282 at the end of Round 17.

Considering they'd played 15 matches in the first 17 rounds (two byes), on average they lost every game by 18.8 points. However, they won one of those fifteen matches by four points. So for their 14 losses leading after the first 17 rounds, their average losing margin was, in fact, 20.4 points.

Hardly four points, Julse ;)
they had the occasional thrashing, but a lot of their matches were really close. some they gave up in with like 10 minutes left when they were only down by like 4 or 8 or something.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
But copious, why'd you take your avatar of those chicks off? They were cool :D
lol i need to pledge my allegence to west ham. but yes the girls are with me in spirit o_-

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Good to see that someone else likes West Ham, I always felt a little lonely thinking i was the only one. And Good to see their back in the Premiere League. But still, You can change the pictureback sometime, right?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Stephen Clark must have something against the Eagles. Oh well, we should of won today. We lossed today and we moved up one spot on the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)