• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
shortygb said:
so hes going during the super league season which is our off season?
not necessarily, he's going because the knights wont make the finals and its a good opportunity for him to make some cash and stay in form/shape for the tri nations.

davo_

good kid
HSC
copious said:
thats IF Warrington make it.
True,but he has stated if they do make it he will play for them rather than play in the international game. Do you think the selectors might take that as a "I'm not really that keen to play for Australia" notion, and hence not pick him anyway? I think that'd be a pretty silly thing to do- because the man is great- but still it could happen.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fuck Andrew Johns that unpatriotic bastard.

Now, the Sharkies have signed Darren Albert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take that up your arse, you shit-winged teams.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
davo_ said:
True,but he has stated if they do make it he will play for them rather than play in the international game. Do you think the selectors might take that as a "I'm not really that keen to play for Australia" notion, and hence not pick him anyway? I think that'd be a pretty silly thing to do- because the man is great- but still it could happen.
A while ago Gordaon Tallis did the same thing to concentrate on the Boncos

Bookie said:

Now, the Sharkies have signed Darren Albert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you got albert your attack is going to improve, although im not sure if his fast pace will be too much for the sharks, who have a slow pack.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well its good to see we got Albert, but come on Bookie, Albert and Simmons = fast wings, but will that be what we need to win next year? especially since were loosing peach..... dont mean to blow your high, i just wanna keep peachey

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Peach staying is of course what we'd all want, but we have to think realistically, and we couldnt have asked for much of a bigger boost.

Bookie's Xtreme side;

1. Brown
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Pomeroy/Walker (if he comes, doubt it)
5. Simmons

Rapers side;
1. Simmons
2. Simmons
3. Vag . . . Simmons
4. Simmons
5. Simmons

or Rapers real side;
1. Simmons
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Pomeroy
5. Covell

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hold up Bookie! Who is Brown? does he play for the JF side? and if he so good, whats rapers problem? why wont he play him?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Mitch Brown is the prodigy of Jersey Flegg. He was in the Sharks JF side last year and he made Australian Schoolboys this year [some of the Endeavour boys probably know him, if there are any]. He's a centre come fullback and he will certainly be better than Simmons.

As to why Rapes wont play him - the same fag who uses Gallen at hooker.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Woah! i wanna see that guy play!

and Gallen at hooker??? dont you mean 5/8 (last year)? or is gallen playin hooker this weekend?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:

Shitttt ! You got Darren Albert ? Omg, my friend from England is going to be devastated cos she goes for St Helens and she absolutely adores him, like every other saints fan. Did he get released early, i thought he made some contract extension earlier this year?

If he was to come back, i would of thought Newcastle Knights not Sharks. Hes a brilliant winger. i rememeber that 1997 GF, that try he made in the last 10seconds or something, it was awesome. Hes like....soooo fast- its freaky.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
All these old school players coming back. Now all we need is Tim Brasher and Lesley Vanikolo back in the NRL :D

davo_

good kid
HSC
shortygb said:
A while ago Gordaon Tallis did the same thing to concentrate on the Boncos
What Andrew Johns is doing is quite different to what Tallis (and many other players) did- if I understand correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)