• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Are you kidding? I dont want Peterson at the sharks... we need to make the team better, not worse....

Random_87

HSC
N/A
ok, well IMO Simmons is good, and will get better, but Covell is playin pretty dhit and his kicking has been crap atm.... so, if we drop Covell for petersen than whos kickin the goals? anyway, they are both just as bad as each other, and petersen so frequently comes outta position. I just wanna slap him upside the head and say "What the F*ck is wrong with you?" well thats my opinion anyway, i rekon wed be better off spending that money else where.....

*mel*

Random_87 said:
And Kimi, mate, Cross is a terrible ball hog! nothin more IMO! I dont hate the Roosters, and i dont call them the rorts, but i hate cross and crocker.... ill never forget a game against parra when cross had 2 on 1 against hodgson and he didnt pass, he dummied and hodgson nailed him, he bombed the try big time! so i dont like him, as for Crocker, hes just a thug...... im not takin a swing at the roosters, just those 2, cos i dont like 'em. But we'll beat you anyway's!!! :D and if we dont, ill say i didnt watch it and pretend i dont know the score!
Ok Kimi i'm back to help you defend our Roosters. I have a new found faith that we can win tomorrow because the panthers are just about as shitty as we are at the moment. Cross in not a ball hog!! He might be a relentless eye-gouger, but he's a great player and has been one of our best players this year... hmm.
But I do agree about Crocker... i don't particularly like him either. And the way they tried to show him to be a 'nice guy' on the Footy show was just pathetic. Oh well I can't love all my players.

Hey did you all hear about Luke Ricketson?? I'd just like to say that the Year 12 girl he pashed was ME! Oh i wish! No actually I'm very disappointed in him... but that lucky girl. I hate her. How weird... Kimi imagine - girls like us are hanging out with and kissing footy players. Oh sorry, I forgot you're already married to one. ;) Go Moz!!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
DRAGONZ, you were up late... but im up later so i get the last word! So stop Stalking me from the bushes! I can see you man.
P.S.
Dragonz is a bum and he and kimi are gettin married! :p
Haha mate, turns out I was actually up REALLY late last night. After I got off MSN, I was supposed to go to bed. That was like 1.30... but then I went to watch the cricket... to something like 3.00 or 3.30 in the morning... Warnie's wicket was so amazing.

Oh, and Kim's taken. See Mel's comment.

Bookie said:
Need I remind you our current plans for next year are Simmons and Covell?
Hahaha oh god, I can't wait for 2006 so I can chant "39 Years and won f*ck all, Sharkies!". And then watch as we rack up 50 in the derby.

**MeL**88 said:
I have a new found faith that we can win tomorrow because the panthers are just about as shitty as we are at the moment.
Nothing against you, Mel, but I hope Penrith win by 30 :D

**MeL**88 said:
Cross in not a ball hog!!
And the last time he passed the ball to Monaghan would have been...?

Mel, we lost today in extra time :'( So we're out. Oh well, stupid KDSA making the semi-finals 1st vs 3rd and 2nd vs 4th instead of 1v4 and 2v3...

I hope your Latvian exam went perfectly. Keep up first in the state, eh?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Ok, the news is that Newtown will be the Rorters feeder club next year. Here are some points;

- Roosters have no juniors, so this should be good for Newtown
- Roosters suck
- They didn't want to stay with the Sharks because of some future contractual agreement dispute (apparently the changing of the name to Cronulla Jets or something)
- Roosters will be over the cap if they decide to add any Jets to their roster, they probably wont (but if these guys can't crack it at the Sharks, what chance do they have at the Rorts?)
- HAHAHAHAHHA to Daniel Dumas. This guy was a good kid, but even though he has great potential written over him, he went to the Rorts. I'm sure other clubs were looking at him. But with Harrison or Anasta replacing Ricko, it seems Dumas will never get into Rorters first.
- Dumas will be playing for Newtown next year, where he probably tried to escape from this year. Thats what happens when you go to the Rorts matey.

Anyway, I hope the Panthers thrash the Rorts.

Oh, I go for a team called the Sharks. You might have heard of them. They might win tonight according to Robbie Kearns.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Haha mate, turns out I was actually up REALLY late last night. After I got off MSN, I was supposed to go to bed. That was like 1.30... but then I went to watch the cricket... to something like 3.00 or 3.30 in the morning... Warnie's wicket was so amazing.
haha, yeah i was up till all hours, i watched Lee and gillespie bowl a few, then i hit the sack, but i didnt see any wickets so I dont know how were goin. I always stay up late anyways, just bad habbit, and the fact i got a TV and computer in my room... i getta get rid of them so i can get some real sleep....

DRAGONZ said:
Oh, and Kim's taken. See Mel's comment.
You know as well as I do tta kimi's not married to Morely, thats like me saying im married to Maria Sharapova.... well not that extreme....

DRAGONZ said:
Thats my point exactly! Monaghan is having a shit year cos the roosters centre's dont pass enough, but i do like soliola... just hate Cross

Bookie said:
Oh, I go for a team called the Sharks. You might have heard of them. They might win tonight according to Robbie Kearns.
Yeah, what was with Robbie Kearns giving us a false wrap? I mean cmon Robbie, we couldnt possibly win this week, and if we do than we'll lose the following week to the roosters...... so heres the predicament: If we actually do win this week against the Storm we will lose next week against the Roosters because, simply, thats the way of a Shark, right? But if we lose to Melbourne, and keep it respectable we might just end up being desperate enought to win against the roosters the following week.

And i hope Kimmorley loses a leg this week! He needs to be rested but Raper is being retarted! Let him rest his injured body Raper, i mean WTF is he thinking? See, if he loses a leg maybe he actually wont have to play and can rest his injuries.... wait better make that both legs... Raper would make him hope his way around the pitch.... actually he might end up playing even if he had no arms, legs or head..... geez our staff are fucking stupid.....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Come to think of it, where is Kimmorley these days? Theres this little blob on the feld with a Sharks jersey and No.7 on the back....probably just a mascot teddy bear chucked onto the field.

Random 87 said:
You know as well as I do tta kimi's not married to Morely, thats like me saying im married to Maria Sharapova.... well not that extreme....
Well, duh, thats a bit extreme, because I'm married to her, you cockwhack.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
hahaha, little blob on the field, aye? he might as well be....

And i never knew you and Maria we're married. Funny that, you woulda thought that would of been in the news..... must of been the day the newspaper didnt get delivered to our street.....

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
And Kimi, mate, Cross is a terrible ball hog! nothin more IMO! I dont hate the Roosters, and i dont call them the rorts, but i hate cross and crocker.... ill never forget a game against parra when cross had 2 on 1 against hodgson and he didnt pass, he dummied and hodgson nailed him, he bombed the try big time! so i dont like him, as for Crocker, hes just a thug...... im not takin a swing at the roosters, just those 2, cos i dont like 'em. But we'll beat you anyway's!!! and if we dont, ill say i didnt watch it and pretend i dont know the score!
Dragonz is a bum and he and kimi are gettin married!
I LOVE Cross, and i HATE Crocker. I havent noticed Crossy is a ballhog, Wingys a ball hog but not Crossy. You cant just use one incident against him, i havent seen Cross hog the ball on a consistent basis. And Im glad hes back though cos hes definitely in the best form of his career atm. I really hate Crocker cos hes a wanker, and hes cost our club so many penaltys in games. Like, i love it when he stirs shit, but not when we get in trouble for it. Plus, ever since SOO3, ive lost respect for him. Hes just a bastard and im glad hes gone to storm- they can deal with him. I respect the fact you dnt call us Rorts cos we are NOT rorts. And no, ur not going to beat us with your current form, but then, we're going preety shit ourselves.

And no, i will never marry Robbie, or any Dragons fan. I wouldnt be able to live with myself knowing i have to deal with Dragons stuff everyday. Plus, i will never cheat or leave Morley- thats just evil.

**MeL**88 said:
Hey did you all hear about Luke Ricketson?? I'd just like to say that the Year 12 girl he pashed was ME! Oh i wish! No actually I'm very disappointed in him... but that lucky girl. I hate her.
Omg Mel, where did you hear that? Who'd kiss that bitch anyway? (Yes, i know i called him a bitch, but thats cos i never liked him, even if hes our captain. Hes a fucken shit captain and the only reason he got the capatincy was cos hes been a roosters the longest. Why didnt Fitzy or Finchy get it?). How can you be jealous ! aRGH.

Random_87 said:
What are you saying, that im lying? Why would i lie about being married to a Pom...a Beautiful Pom?. I cant beleive you called me a liar, thats just rude. Havent u seen my loving dedication to Morley?Dnt question my integrity whore. Look Random, if i wanted to hear from an arsehole, i would of just farted.

Bookie said:
Well, duh, thats a bit extreme, because I'm married to her, you cockwhack.
HAHAHA, that is hilarious. Is Maria Sharapova like, our age or something? How funny is it when she screams when playing.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Nothing against you, Mel, but I hope Penrith win by 30 :D
Rob, when you hope my team loses by that embarrassing amount I take it very personally! :mad:

DRAGONZ said:

Mel, we lost today in extra time :'( So we're out. Oh well, stupid KDSA making the semi-finals 1st vs 3rd and 2nd vs 4th instead of 1v4 and 2v3...

I hope your Latvian exam went perfectly. Keep up first in the state, eh?
I don't remember the last time he passed the ball to Monaghan because he's been gone for so long! I have no doubt, however, that you could find heaps of Cross to Monaghan passes in the last game he played.
Actually, I'd go as far as to predict that a Roosters try tomorrow will come off a pass from Cross to Monaghan... :D

Awww you weren't meant to lose, Rob!! I told you to win! And in extra time too... what a bummer. :(

Latvian... twas alright. Don't wanna go into much detail now.

Random_87 said:
Please do not mention Sharapova around Rob ;)

Bookie said:
Come to think of it, where is Kimmorley these days? Theres this little blob on the feld with a Sharks jersey and No.7 on the back....probably just a mascot teddy bear chucked onto the field.
Do you actually support the sharks because all you seem to do is pay them out...

Kimi said:
Omg Mel, where did you hear that? Who'd kiss that bitch anyway? (Yes, i know i called him a bitch, but thats cos i never liked him, even if hes our captain. Hes a fucken shit captain and the only reason he got the capatincy was cos hes been a roosters the longest. Why didnt Fitzy or Finchy get it?). How can you be jealous ! aRGH.
Don't call him a bitch!! Kimi we're supposed to be on the same side here. Lucky for you Ricko is retiring, and I agree that Fitzgibbon should get captain, but not Finch. He hasn't been there long enough.
I'm jealous because he is hot, Kimi! He's hotter than Adrian Morely, you know.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
What are you saying, that im lying? Why would i lie about being married to a Pom...a Beautiful Pom?. I cant beleive you called me a liar, thats just rude. Havent u seen my loving dedication to Morley?Dnt question my integrity whore. Look Random, if i wanted to hear from an arsehole, i would of just farted.
Yes, damn straight im saying your lying cos your still in school (like most of us) and Morley is like 30, if it was true it would be fuckin weird.... furthermore, i asked Morley cos hes my best friends, father's, brother's, cousin's butcher and he said that he doesn't know you.... so im sorry to ruin that for you, i really am sorry but he doesnt know you. And also, if you wanted to hear an asshole talk you'd just fart? i mean cmon kimi, u can do better than that! Oldest joke ever.... and technically, farting isnt talking, ok.

kimi said:
HAHAHA, that is hilarious. Is Maria Sharapova like, our age or something? How funny is it when she screams when playing.
Yes shes 17 I think... well she was 17 at the aussie open. and the grunting is retarted and makes her a little less attractive, so maybe she should stop doing that.

GO THE SHARKIES! big game tonight! Very winnable, cos kearns is going to sabotage the storm! (he told me cos hes my mum's, friend's, auntie's nextdoor neighbour's, postman's brother and he says hes going to try to sabotage the storm! good on ya robbie, wish you had of stayed wit Cronulla for your career.

Ohh, and Rob, i forgot to say that the only reason for your win last night was because of Colin Best's experience (from Cronulla, where they teach players to play REAL rugby!) :p :D hahaha B)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Do you actually support the sharks because all you seem to do is pay them out...
yes Bookie supports the Sharks, but you wouldnt understand what its like being a sharks fan, im not trying to patronize you ar nothin mel, but its hard to explain... we just cant get any form and when we do, it doesnt last... and after a few shitty years you get fed up. To add to this, we lost Peachey, the man was with Cronulla for 13 years and was the epitomy of a sharks player. He says he wanted to stay! so that makes bookie (and me too) pissed off with the sharks office and player management..... i could go on, but ill leave it there. Bookie's an expert and why the sharks are stupid so he can fill u in on more if you really want him to :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**Mel**88 said:
Don't call him a bitch!! Kimi we're supposed to be on the same side here. Lucky for you Ricko is retiring, and I agree that Fitzgibbon should get captain, but not Finch. He hasn't been there long enough.
I'm jealous because he is hot, Kimi! He's hotter than Adrian Morely, you know.
Yes lucky for US, that Ricko is retiring cos hes a shit captain. And i AM on the same side, just not sharing the same opinion about Ricko being hot- cos that is soo wrong. Fitzy is captain next year and i thought Finchy should have gotten captaincy because ive seen numerous times where he has motivated and encouraged the other guys, like really inspirational talk. Ever single game ive been too or watched, Ive never seen Ricko do shit, he just stands there and watches. It really pisses me off. Im happy Fitzy got captaincy next year though, im happy for him.

How can you SAY that !! Im shocked Mel, i really am. NO ONE can be hotter than Moz. :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: And who is this year12 chick he kissed...tell me.

Random_87 said:
Yes, damn straight im saying your lying cos your still in school (like most of us) and Morley is like 30, if it was true it would be fuckin weird.... furthermore, i asked Morley cos hes my best friends, father's, brother's, cousin's butcher and he said that he doesn't know you.... so im sorry to ruin that for you, i really am sorry but he doesnt know you. And also, if you wanted to hear an asshole talk you'd just fart? i mean cmon kimi, u can do better than that! Oldest joke ever.... and technically, farting isnt talking, ok.
Morley is NOT 30- if he was, i wouldnt like him. 30 is like elderly. And as if anyone is going to admit to marrying an underage, seriously. Its like, illegal, but i dnt care, my love for Morley will conquer. And it cant be fucken weird cos its only 10years age difference. Its not like...20+.

Oh and my dad's friend's brother's dad's son's friends's friend's daughter told me to tell you to... "Shut the fuck up.". (a.k.a ME)

Random_87 said:
And also, if you wanted to hear an asshole talk you'd just fart? i mean cmon kimi, u can do better than that! Oldest joke ever.... and technically, farting isnt talking, ok.
I love that joke. The most fucking hilarious thing ive heard, thought id sqeeuze it in somehow for the fun of it. Farting is talking- its a mechanism of communication.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random_87 said:
And i never knew you and Maria we're married. Funny that, you woulda thought that would of been in the news..... must of been the day the newspaper didnt get delivered to our street.....
Well, seeing as she was 17 and I was 16 when we got married, we had to keep it under wraps. Plus, its not too high profile a marriage you see, because I live half a world away, and we dont get to see each other too often. But shes is always in my heart.

kimi said:
You see, its a bit odd. Her screaming has become so recognisable that when we are being lovely jubbly, she has to keep it down. Now she just takes it out on the court.

NOW FOOTBALL;

Mel 88 said:
The well said answer - take it away Random

Random 87 said:
yes Bookie supports the Sharks, but you wouldnt understand what its like being a sharks fan, im not trying to patronize you ar nothin mel, but its hard to explain... we just cant get any form and when we do, it doesnt last... and after a few shitty years you get fed up. To add to this, we lost Peachey, the man was with Cronulla for 13 years and was the epitomy of a sharks player. He says he wanted to stay! so that makes bookie (and me too) pissed off with the sharks office and player management..... i could go on, but ill leave it there. Bookie's an expert and why the sharks are stupid so he can fill u in on more if you really want him to
Hey Kimi, Morleys a faggot, he plays for the pretty boys, after all.

OK, if all the rumours go our way, how would this look like for a backline next year;

1. Rogers
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Nonu
5. Walker

Un-fucking-stoppable! [but a bit beatable]

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ok, well, I didnt know you could officially tell someone else to "shut the fuck up" on bored of studies.... ill have to do that some time!

And I stand by my comment that farting is not talking... and if you use it to communicate good for you, but that is still very different..... cos talking and communicating are different, like hand signals are communications but their not talking are they? Anyway, who communicates by farting? and has this become Roosters fans hate Random_87 thread??? last time I checked i didnt hate the roosters..... hmm, funny how things go....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random_87 said:
Ok, well, I didnt know you could officially tell someone else to "shut the fuck up" on bored of studies.... ill have to do that some time!

And I stand by my comment that farting is not talking... and if you use it to communicate good for you, but that is still very different..... cos talking and communicating are different, like hand signals are communications but their not talking are they? Anyway, who communicates by farting? and has this become Roosters fans hate Random_87 thread??? last time I checked i didnt hate the roosters..... hmm, funny how things go....
What le fungus????????

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Damn straight Bookie! that would be an amazing Back line! But Nonu is supposedly deffinately comming to league, so i rekon we should throw cash at him to get him here so he can turn the team around and do what Vagana was meant to do.... and if Rogers was to come back and play for the sharkies i would probably cry i'd be so happy! He is amazing, and the wallabies need him cos Latham is shit so im sure hell stay in union.... but we can dream :D

P.S. Congrats on the marriage, lucky you!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
What le fungus????????
Sorry mate, but i dont hate 'em. I liked Brad Fittler, possibly more than any other player in the NRL, and it was him he made me respect the team... However, i dont like several of their players as i've made clear.... and someone said Wing was a ball hog... the only time he hogs the ball is off of dummy runs, wing is a good player and i got nothin against him. But Flannery! what a useless piece of shit! him and todd Byrne (yes i know hes at the warriors) I hate them both! They are so bad and have nothing that makes them "exciting players." And i think Finch is over rated because of Fittler. Fittler made him look good.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Cheers Random.

When asked about Nonu, Steve Rogers said "Never heard of him"

BULLSHIT. Your sons been marked against the guy ona couple of occasions. Either Rogers is a stupid fuckwit, or he's playing his cards close to his chest, and I would like to think the latter, even though with the situation at the Sharks right now, he just may be a complete fuckwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)