• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Beau Scott did have a good game.

Also Cameron Ciraldo - 6 hitups for 101m. Freaky eh?

Oh well, so we're not the greatest. and Random, this winning margin was 24. Our biggest has been 32, when we beat the Cowboys 38 - 6.

Jiga

Ciraldo had a great game didnt he, Scott also looked good, Ive always thought he should be in first grade, Mellor is to slow and has porr lateral defence. Also of note, no Bailey - Vagana/Simmons get more ball, Simmons bagged two

*mel*

kimi said:
Yes lucky for US, that Ricko is retiring cos hes a shit captain. And i AM on the same side, just not sharing the same opinion about Ricko being hot- cos that is soo wrong. Fitzy is captain next year and i thought Finchy should have gotten captaincy because ive seen numerous times where he has motivated and encouraged the other guys, like really inspirational talk. Ever single game ive been too or watched, Ive never seen Ricko do shit, he just stands there and watches. It really pisses me off. Im happy Fitzy got captaincy next year though, im happy for him.

How can you SAY that !! Im shocked Mel, i really am. NO ONE can be hotter than Moz. :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: And who is this year12 chick he kissed...tell me.
I'm sorry, but the truth is the Morely ain't that good looking. He's not bad looking, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's hot.

And I dunno who this year 12 girl is... i read it in the paper today. He denied that he is having a relationship with her but there 'could have been a "party pash" involved'... He said something about how some other teammates are dating year 12 girls so he ends up hanging out with them as well. I don't know exactly... but it said the she was a Randwick based schoolgirl.

Anyway guys... go and do the Daily Telegraph NRL Fan Survey. Results will be released on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Oh well, so we're not the greatest. and Random, this winning margin was 24. Our biggest has been 32, when we beat the Cowboys 38 - 6.
Ohh yeah, sorry..... I was thinkin of the 20 point win (which we also had over melbourne i think). Anyway, my mistake. But yes, less Bailey= more outside ball, and i was actually thinking about that watching the tigers game last week... bailey needs to pass more, like he was at the start of the season.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i saw the highlights this morning and Scott looks like hes big enough... he carried 3 storm defenders over the line with him

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
fuck we are hopeless.... 23 completions from 39 sets... early tackles too...we might as well just hand the ball to the opposition and invite them under the sticks ... wait thats what we are doing already...

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Prepare for the sharks and Roosters to make it 2 in a row! That is: Sharks 2 wins, Roosters 2 losses! Go you Sharkies! And, How did manly win? Thats a joke... but they did play well...

J

jhakka

What the hell was that shit? I was at all three games at Aussie today, and it was a total farce. If it went the other way and we (Roosters) won, we wouldn't have deserved it.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I was there to watch both Premier League and First Grade but i missed out on Jersey Flegg. Argh,god we got smashed. How embarassing, we got beaten by a team whos second last on the PL Ladder. Plus, one of the guys pushed Chris Walker(i think) out of the way and they still got the try. And how come Soward wasnt in First grade- i cant beleive Sticky pushed him off AGAIN. In the first grade one, the defence was just absolutely SHIT, there were times in the second half where it was really good- like there was just surges of offloading and possession was increasing but generally just, absolutely poor. Our completition rates were just, shit. Just 2pts difference i guess but its cost us the season. Im so dissapointed, What an embarassment- the first time to not reach the Finals in a decade.

J

jhakka

About 15 minutes into the second half it was damn ridiculous. One play went for about 30 seconds, and they were going bloody backwards.

Loved how the crowd went nuts when we got back into the game (for a little while) after our score rose to 22.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I was in Moore Park today at around 12, didnt see too many people going to the game (saw some Broncos/Manly fans at the city though);

Ok, more rumours which say Vagana may be leaving at the end of the year.

So might Noddy, but he denied that rumour this morning on the radio.

We cant trust the media.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Bookie said:
I was in Moore Park today at around 12, didnt see too many people going to the game (saw some Broncos/Manly fans at the city though);

Ok, more rumours which say Vagana may be leaving at the end of the year.

So might Noddy, but he denied that rumour this morning on the radio.

We cant trust the media.
Vagana, wheres he likely to go, the UK? I hope he comes back to the warriors to finish his career. Anyway theres speculation noddy might goto Bradford, the validity of that remains questioned.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Noddy rumour is from the Sun - hopefully wont happen seeing its reported by the Sun, very inaccurate source, and that fact Noddys contracted for another 2 years.

Vagana may get a release to go to the Warriors if he goes anywhere. Dont know if they will. Sharks management, you never never know until you never n....ah bugger, you'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)