• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Schoolies_2004 said:
My 06 team would look abit like this:

1. Simmons
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Scott
5. Peterson (Hopefully!)
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Ross
9. Latu
10. Nutley
11. Bailey
12. Gallen
13. Hilder

14. Ciraldo - Replaces Backrower
15. Hutch - Replaces Prop
15. Williams - Repalces Prop
17. Pomeroy - Replaces Backrower
Dude, did u forget Darren Albert. Im preety sure hes signed for 2006- and taking over Jersey No.5, unless im mistaken. I hate you guys for signing him.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Dude, did u forget Darren Albert. Im preety sure hes signed for 2006- and taking over Jersey No.5, unless im mistaken. I hate you guys for signing him.
hahahaha! no he didnt forget albert! he just put him in jersey 2.

schoolies_2004 said:
My 06 team would look abit like this:

1. Simmons
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Scott
5. Peterson (Hopefully!)
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
see! hahaha, how did you miss that?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
hahahaha! no he didnt forget albert! he just put him in jersey 2.

see! hahaha, how did you miss that?
HAHAHAA :D. How the hell did i miss that ? Lol, i respond before i read. Yeh, i just figured No.5 like he usually plays at st.helens. So when i didnt see his name next to "5", i was like, wtf/.

Hmm, I was also wondering the same thing: why Knights didnt sign him instead of Sharks. Maybe cos Knights never intending on signing Albert again, or because 3/4 of their cap is used on Buderus and Joey/. Or maybe Sharks beat them to it. Either way, Alberts the best and i hate Sharks for signing him.

this_girl

HSC
Trust me shortgb and kimi, us Knights fans wanted Albert to return to Newcastle, we were hoping he would. It's a real shame he has chosen the Sharks though :(

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
if the knights signed albert they would of been a really good team, look how they knights are going now with decent wingers, imagine if they got Albert as a winger that plus johns and buderus... but it probly might put them over the cap

this_girl

HSC
It would've definitely put us over the cap. Reasons why we had to let some of our players go last year and didn't get much in return.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Do you people remember Albert at all?He was good, but your talking about him like he was amazing! I mean, c'mon people he signed with the sharks and i hope he does a good job, but he must be fairly old now and his best asset is his speed. I know hes still fast, but how long will he mantain that for as he gets older?

And i read in an article that Albert hated playing for the knights and always wanted to play for Cronulla, it was his boy hood dream... and he hated the knights so much he admitted he thought about dropping the ball over the line in the 1996 grand final. (jk :D :p)

this_girl

HSC
Random_87 said:
And i read in an article that Albert hated playing for the knights and always wanted to play for Cronulla, it was his boy hood dream... and he hated the knights so much he admitted he thought about dropping the ball over the line in the 1996 grand final. (jk :D :p)
Hmmpphhh... evil :p

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
Do you people remember Albert at all?He was good, but your talking about him like he was amazing! I mean, c'mon people he signed with the sharks and i hope he does a good job, but he must be fairly old now and his best asset is his speed. I know hes still fast, but how long will he mantain that for as he gets older?

Yes in fact i do. I remmeber how great he was for Knights and ive seen him play for st.helens - and hes awesome, . He has always been fast and i know what you mean when you say hes getting old. Oh and that article: thats evil. :eek: Tsk Tsk.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I like your side Schoolies. i'll give u mine;

1. Brown
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Pomeroy
5. Simmons / Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
13. Gallen
12. Bailey
11. Hilder
10. Nutley
9. Latu
8. Ross

Bench from; Hutch, Ciraldo, Bird, Mapp, Kingston, Williams, Douglas, Mellars, Scott, Stosic

Good youth, good depth. Should be an easy top 8 team [if they dont fuck up like this year]

Random, Schoolies, and possibly Roosters fans, I have some bad news and some bad news. The bad news;

Finch might be coming to the Sharks

And....

Ref is. . . . Shayne .. . . . .

HEY KIMI - I have a new nickname for ya - 'NODDY'!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
NO!
Finch
can stay the hell away! I may not like Noddy that much, but anyone but him! Without Fittler he isn't any good, and i dont think Dykes could spark him. So Bookie, would he be coming instead of having Kimmorley stick around?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Random, Schoolies, and possibly Roosters fans, I have some bad news and some bad news. The bad news;

Finch might be coming to the Sharks

And....

Ref is. . . . Shayne .. . . . .
Where the fuck did u hear that from? are u trying to scare me? I heard that from Robbie ages ago, but i refuse to beleive it.

HEY KIMI - I have a new nickname for ya - 'NODDY'!
I dnt understand, and if ur implying something else- (which i have an idea to what it could be) stfu.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Kimi, if i was you i'd be happy to get Kimmorley for Finch. And if u were implying Kimmorley is a shit player im gonna smash my computer.... i hate that everyone bags him out, especially after that intercept. The man has played for Australia on several occasions and has played extremely well, as he did against england at the start of the year. He was a large reason in us wining the 2 tight games in that series (im sure ppl will disagree, but if you watch them kimmorley and Lockyer where brilliant).

but that being said:
NO, FINCH, NO!
NO, FINCH, NO!
NOOOOOOOOOO FINCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)