• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Finch has been rubbish without Fittler... Anasta and Kimmorley would be a killer halves pairing, so if I hear any Roosters fans bitching... grr. I don't like Kimmorley heaps either: but like (I think) Random said - don't just judge him on his recent form- he has(and most likely will be again) an awesome player in the future... even if he never cracks it at origin.

Must add: thats if this is true...

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
davo_ said:
Finch has been rubbish without Fittler... Anasta and Kimmorley would be a killer halves pairing, so if I hear any Roosters fans bitching... grr. I don't like Kimmorley heaps either: but like (I think) Random said - don't just judge him on his recent form- he has(and most likely will be again) an awesome player in the future... even if he never cracks it at origin.

Must add: thats if this is true...
As much as i hate Finchy atm, i dnt want him to go. Finchy 'was' in outstanding form last year, he was the 2nd best for Dally M Awards, behind Buderus. But then, that was probably because of Fittler, but FInchy also has had his moments. And hes played shit lately and im judging him on this recent form cos its not going to change unless he improves which doesnt look too soon. Its not his fault we keep changing our fucken 5/8ths , even when Sowards there.

And Kimmorley being a rooster- WTF. I cant imagine that bitch being a Rooster. I dnt like Noddy and i never will. I keep remebering what he did in Tri-nations, argh- he played shit along with Scott Hill. And then SOO. I know i shouldnt judge on his recent form but really, u should judge how hes going now cos its not gonna change. He cant be good as he use to be anyway so theres no point on pointing out his previous acheivements that hes done 5 or so years ago. Hes getting old, i dnt want him.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie, I presume you got your information from LU.

I myself have it on good information that:

Finch is actually going to New Zealand Warriors in a swap with one of their forwards --- most likely Karl Temata

As well as this:

Ben Creagh, Ashton Sims and Justin Poore (three Dragons forwards) are all being targeted by the Roosters for 2007.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess...

matt#1

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
]

Ben Creagh, Ashton Sims and Justin Poore (three Dragons forwards) are all being targeted by the Roosters for 2007.
I wish that the fucken Roosters would stop stealing talent from other teams and actually produce some decent players themselves.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
matt#1 said:
I wish that the fucken Roosters would stop stealing talent from other teams and actually produce some decent players themselves.
Well granted, it is tough for them, due to the fact they only have three junior clubs in their local area to choose players from.

But yes, it does piss me off a lot as well.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i hope kimmorleys not comming, never liked him... finch - i agree he cant play without fittler... man i thought he was gonna do well at the beginning of the season given his last season... but hes gone back peddling to be worse than when he was at the raiders. but then again hes not really in the andrew johns mode of being able to control everything, infact this pressure screws him up and he becomes shockingly one dimensional.... so maybe with anasta next to him he may play better. if not can always groom soward there... f

definitely dont want kimmorley... id rather go for monaghan(if rumours are true) than kimmorley

DRAGONZ said:
Well granted, it is tough for them, due to the fact they only have three junior clubs in their local area to choose players from.

But yes, it does piss me off a lot as well.
well at least you can see both sides......

*mel*

Ricky Stuart is the best. This is just bits and pieces of what he sent to fans subscribed to the Roosters website:

Tough times are a test - not a disgrace.

The major reason the Roosters have enjoyed so much success recently is because we are a close unit and stick solid in times of adversity.

I have heard some people say “you can’t stay on top all the time” and “other clubs would love to have our record of 4 grand final appearances in 5 years”. To me, the players, coaching staff and management that is a complete cop-out, but if you want excuses you can believe it.

At the Roosters we have built up one of the greatest fan bases in the game and believe me when I say, “we are hurting at having let you down”.

Our players are hurting and that shows they have pride in themselves and the club.

I cannot guarantee a win, but I can guarantee the players and coaching staff know we must stay focussed and start the long road back this weekend.
We owe that to all our fans and sponsors in Sydney and around the country.

I am incredibly proud of what we have built – a successful footy club. I am even more proud of the fact that during this adversity we have not looked for scapegoats, we have all looked inside and know we can and must improve in so many areas to get back on top.

We can’t change what has happened this year but with your support we can start the re-building phase on Saturday night.

Thanks for your support and notes of encouragement because you, the supporters and sponsors, are the reason the Sydney Roosters are the envy of the NRL.

Isn't he the greatest? I reckon that's a great email to send to fans. It makes me even prouder to be a Roosters supporter.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Why does he have to get openly desperate the week they play the sharks, couldn't he have saved that for next week. I rekon that they'll come out firing and probably beat us....arghh, my dream of 2 in a row is smashed again...

*mel*

Random_87 said:
Why does he have to get openly desperate the week they play the sharks, couldn't he have saved that for next week. I rekon that they'll come out firing and probably beat us....arghh, my dream of 2 in a row is smashed again...
He's not desperate, but it'd give us huge boost if we could win this week. It seems like everyone's pretty down about it. But don't predict anything... who knows what will happen? I mean, we NEEDED to win on Sunday but we didn't exactly come out firing then, did we? So don't write off your 2 in a row. It could go either way.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hahaha, Mel it appears you have more belief in my team than any realistic shark fans have. and i find that quiet hillarious. hahahaha, but none theless, i want us to win. So, LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN

*mel*

Random_87 said:
Hahaha, Mel it appears you have more belief in my team than any realistic shark fans have. and i find that quiet hillarious. hahahaha, but none theless, i want us to win. So, LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN
It's not that I have 'faith' in your team... it's the fact that all the times that my team has needed to win this year, they haven't delivered. Such is life...
But I have more faith in the Roosters now after the email from Ricky Stuart. Even if they don't win, it's good to know that they're still trying and they appreciate us fans. I wish i could go on Saturday, but I really can't. :(

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Ricky Stuart is the best. This is just bits and pieces of what he sent to fans subscribed to the Roosters website:

Tough times are a test - not a disgrace.

The major reason the Roosters have enjoyed so much success recently is because we are a close unit and stick solid in times of adversity.

I have heard some people say “you can’t stay on top all the time” and “other clubs would love to have our record of 4 grand final appearances in 5 years”. To me, the players, coaching staff and management that is a complete cop-out, but if you want excuses you can believe it.

At the Roosters we have built up one of the greatest fan bases in the game and believe me when I say, “we are hurting at having let you down”.

Our players are hurting and that shows they have pride in themselves and the club.

I cannot guarantee a win, but I can guarantee the players and coaching staff know we must stay focussed and start the long road back this weekend.
We owe that to all our fans and sponsors in Sydney and around the country.

I am incredibly proud of what we have built – a successful footy club. I am even more proud of the fact that during this adversity we have not looked for scapegoats, we have all looked inside and know we can and must improve in so many areas to get back on top.

We can’t change what has happened this year but with your support we can start the re-building phase on Saturday night.

Thanks for your support and notes of encouragement because you, the supporters and sponsors, are the reason the Sydney Roosters are the envy of the NRL.

Isn't he the greatest? I reckon that's a great email to send to fans. It makes me even prouder to be a Roosters supporter.
this is the reason i cant stand the roosters. they are so full of shit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)