• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
How many points are you on to be coming first in your comp? And how many people are in that competition?

THIRRRRRRRTY EIGHT YEARRRRRRRRS AND WON F*CK ALL, SHARKIES!!

What has tonight shown?

1. Roosters cannot make the Finals.
2. Sharks are there to make up numbers. They will get roasted come Week 1 of the Finals.
3. If Canberra knew how to play for 80 minutes, they'd be leading this competition. However, they don't, and they are consequently 11th.
4. Souths are, like Newcastle, one of the form sides of the competition. Panthers have Broncos, Dogs, Tigers to play... not easy. Perhaps Penrith can still finish with the Wooden Spoon.

The NRL sure is interesting this season ...
Fuck u. We're a mathematical chance and no i dnt actually like that because again, they are creating hope. All my hope has already gone, im in a stage of rebuilding. So therefore, there is no more hope for them to feed on. So they better no start this whole bullshit thing again.

And no, im last in my tipping overall. Its a result of voting FOR the roosters and AGAINST the Broncos. Im first like, with the results this week.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
LOL! First for the week. Its funny because you gloated about it. And since you're coming last, Noddy, shouldnt you be tipping losers in order to win the last prize?
Shut up dikhead . STOP calling me NODDY. Argh, dnt associate me with that bitch. And no, i dnt want to come last :(

HSC
How is it that everytime Souths have won this season it has been an "upset"? Althoguh they don't have any mega-stars on their roster they have a squad that is capable of beating any side on its day.

Is any else impressed by the talent that the Gold Coast are drawing? A possibility for the finals in 2007?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
How is it that everytime Souths have won this season it has been an "upset"? Althoguh they don't have any mega-stars on their roster they have a squad that is capable of beating any side on its day.
I love Souths, they're the peoples team. But its an upset as they are usually on the underside of the teams they beat on the ladder. And other than the Knights, they are beneath every other team. Even if they won against the Knights it would have been called an upset. Sorry buddy. But 'on their day', they wouldn't be able to beat teams such as the Broncos and Roosters if those teams were 'on their day' as well.

Italian Hotshot said:
Is any else impressed by the talent that the Gold Coast are drawing? A possibility for the finals in 2007?
A possibility for being the new salary cap cheats? But realistically, they were always gonna draw people due to the lifestyle. Fuck, If I get NRL level skills, the first club I'd be pitxching myself to would be the Gold Coast [its a business these days].

kimi said:
Shut up dikhead . STOP calling me NODDY. Argh, dnt associate me with that bitch. And no, i dnt want to come last
But Noddy, I thought last place always got a decent prize. In our comp, last place is getting 10% of the prize pool, which is about $20. I wouldn't mind that. Go for last. It couldn't be that hard for a rugby league unintelligable like you.

J

jhakka

kimi said:
In other news... Roosters vs Sharks

8-0 Halftime.
I had my dad SMS me with the score at half and full time.

Half time message: "Roosters up 14-2. 2nd half."
Full time message 1: "Full time. Roosters 14 Sharks"
My message: "Sharks what? Score?"
Full time message 2: "Did I forget? 8."

:D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I just saw the highlights on the Footy Show.

That Craig Wing try........well. We deserved to lose, but that try.....not fair. Seeing that disallowed try v the Dragons earlier ths year and the Roasts opinions which said it was a try. Well, you gotta think some sides get favouritism these days.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie, why are you calling Kimi Noddy???

Maybe its an inside joke, but if not I dont get it at all..... and the stupid Fucken Sharks and Wallabies....argghh, ohwell, Warney is keeping the cricket alive, I watched the 1/2 hour of play last night until 3:30 and Warney got to 72 I think! why is it the tail enders bat better.... sorry, this is an NRL thread, right? So maybe i can salvage 1 out of 3 this weekend.... actually, the swans should win... 2/4 aint to bad.

I hate the sharks, but like I said Bookie, if we beat Melbourne we would be beaten by the Roosters, we cant get back to back wins because we lack any consistency. And i was listening to the radio and one commentator said that the sharks dont deserve to win this game because they had made to many errors, WTF? Stupid League commentators! they had made at that stage, 11 errors to the roosters 17! WTF? I hate the shitty bias radio commentators! Everyweek they bag the sharks and i hate it, but i guess everyweek i bag the sharks and im sure someone else hates that....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Totally agreed, I bag the Sharks as well, but I dont think there are any radio commentators that ever comment in favour of the Sharks. And I sort of hate it when they do because whatevr they say , the opposite happen (ie "The video ref will certainly give this a green light" and its a no try) or ("The Sharks will win this game in the second half" and we lose miserably). The Sharks are so fucking inconsistent, but that wont stop me from being a Sharks fan. One day brother, we will triumph [but within not in the next year].

Not an inside joke at all. Maybe one of you guys can pick why I call kimi Noddy.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Bookie said:
Not an inside joke at all. Maybe one of you guys can pick why I call kimi Noddy.
Is she short?

And just a tip dont listen to 2GB if you want impartial commentary, they're crap.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
ok, i know now! but i wont say it so that everyone else can get it in their own time. Very clever Bookie.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Hmm, Broncos outdone by the ref. Shame. Stains with some favouritism.

Well done to the Tigs and the Knights. Helping the woeful Sharkies ever more. Shame the Sharks can't utilise this help that they're getting. And when the Sharks win, the teams around them win as well.

Oh well. Lets see what happens.

If we beat Manly by 6 (like thats gonna happen), we move up the ladder and pretty much consolidate our spot.

Man, our win loss record was 8-2. Now its 11-10. That just sucks.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
is it just me, or does every ref try to fuck brisbane over??? like cmon, im sick of this. every week its 14 on 13 and ive had enough!!!

maybe we didnt deserve to win, but the refs calls always went the way of the dragons

this is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)