• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
shame it was only a reserve bulldogs side.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
May I be the first to say:

1. Round 13, Sharks v Cowboys, 56-14
2. Round 21, Sharks v West tigers, 46-6
3. At least we've won a premiership.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry into my hopeless blue and white flag.
1 and 2 are both stooping pretty low.

But 3 is brilliant. :D :D :D

THIRRRRRRRRTY EIGHT YEARRRRRRRS AND WON F*CK ALL, SHARRRRRRRRKIES, SHARRRRRKIES!

Bookie said:
Man, some people are s far up their sides' sphincters you wonder if they've ever seen daylight
shortygb said:
what do you mean?
Bookie's referring to Jago and his comment about the 'reserve Dogs side', I assume.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Roberta, IMO, 3 was stooping the lowest.... damn the dragons. Have fun losing (hopefully) this weekend.

And THANK GOD we didn't get Petersen! Now lets put all our money towards Greenshields and Nonu!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Apprently Ricketson, Fitzgibbon and Crokofshit maybe out for this one (NRL.com)

Will certainly help us.

You going to this game, Random, Kimi, Mel, Loz???

Last edited:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Disgraceful last night.

They dont deserve to wear the blue and white jersey.

But Parra were too good and we were played like crap. The scoreline indicated that

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Nah mate, im not going, im baby sitting.....fuck.... and my parents are goin to the Bledisloe. Looks like ill be listening to it on radio and channel surfing between the union and the cricket. Funnily enough..... we're fucked for the cricket, the union and the sharks..... this is gonna be a bad sports night.

J

jhakka

Bookie said:
Apprently Ricketson, Fitzgibbon and Crokofshit maybe out for this one (NRL.com)

Will certainly help us.

You going to this game, Random, Kimi, Mel, Loz???
I'm not going this week. My friend had to go and have a birthday. How inconsiderate.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
jhakka said:
I'm not going this week. My friend had to go and have a birthday. How inconsiderate.
lol, yeh i know. How dare your friends mother give birth on this date

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random_87 said:
Nah mate, im not going, im baby sitting.....fuck.... and my parents are goin to the Bledisloe. Looks like ill be listening to it on radio and channel surfing between the union and the cricket. Funnily enough..... we're fucked for the cricket, the union and the sharks..... this is gonna be a bad sports night.
Gee, your parents aren't too fair eh? And you'll be lucky to hear the Sharks game on radio, with the cricket and rugby both on. I guess I'll be alternating between my room [the net] and some room with a TV [rugby and cricket].

Fucked for the Sharks? I mean, I'm negative, but I dont think we're fucked just yet. Line ball for mine.

jhakka said:
I'm not going this week. My friend had to go and have a birthday. How inconsiderate
Like Suney J said, that bitch!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Line Ball? geez bookie, your sounding to confident for my liking. Like I've said before, you gotta aim low. And, therefore im predicting that the roosters win by 50. but i hope we get a few tries in there.

And damn, it slipped my mind that they would be broadcasting cricket and union on the radio! Looks like ill be keeping up to date with the net too.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Fun night eh? 3 games of footy, Bledisloe and Cricket. And I'm supposed to be "studying" for extension english. Tsk.

I don't think I was aiming low :D. I'm just saying, a looooooot of teams have been flogged this year and we should all show a little consideration when this happens. Or snigger in private! My friends and family have been giving it to me for weeks.

Although it would screw up my tipping I hope the Storm lose and Souths win. It would be nice to have a little glimmer of hope, ya know?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
WHAT??? I thought we we're good in JF and premier league? What is goin on there? Oh well, maybe their trying a little role reversal.... so that the sharkies can win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)