• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Omg, i just realised. Eels could beat Broncos to title. OMG, they better beat those fucken whores. Anyone who beats broncos, i will love them so much.

In other news... Roosters vs Sharks
8-0 Halftime.

19th min: Ricketson throws the ball to the touchie who according to the rules, cannot catch the ball and run with it as much as Ricketson would like it to be so. Scrum Sharks.

God hes a fuckwit. Bloody hell, Roosters 11 errors to 8errors Sharks. wtf. I know we're shit, but not that shitt.

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Omg, i just realised. Eels could beat Broncos to title. OMG, they better beat those fucken whores. Anyone who beats broncos, i will love them so much.
yep, thansk to that win over the bulldogs if we equal them on points then we can beat them on for and against. but if the broncos will by alot from now on we cant.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
So you're getting your scores of LU as well Noddy?

Fucking shit game. Hope your happy with the win Nods. Fucking Sharks. Piece of shit.
Why the hell are you calling me Noddy.? I dnt want to be associated with that piece of shit.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
But YOU are Noddy. Can't figure it out?

Ah, Luke Covell, he is the ghreatest player in the world. He should play for Australia. He should be the Dally M player of the year. He justscored 2 points.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
But YOU are Noddy. Can't figure it out?

Ah, Luke Covell, he is the ghreatest player in the world. He should play for Australia. He should be the Dally M player of the year. He justscored 2 points.
You only got those two points because of a penalty. So HAH. And no, i dnt know how ur evil complex mind works. Do explain.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Suney_J said:
Big weekend coming up. 4 sellouts

Good work by the Knights fans, even though their team is last their game is sold out

Tonight should be a great game, Parra v Canterbury. 2 fullbacks debuting. The history between these 2 clubs speaks for itself.

On sunday, we have another sellout, Broncos up against the Dragons. I think the winner will be proclaimed official premiership favorites.
we beat u! 56-4 lol
sorry.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I just heard the final update. We, apparently, is the Sharks. What a fucken great surprise. Hope the Sharks get whacked by the Broncos in the first week of the finals.

If the Eels somehow get the minor premiership, I hope we win. Because we should.

Fuck. Souths can even score points.

Noddy is the happiest little man in Toyland.....

Noddy, Noddy

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
I just heard the final update. We, apparently, is the Sharks. What a fucken great surprise. Hope the Sharks get whacked by the Broncos in the first week of the finals.

If the Eels somehow get the minor premiership, I hope we win. Because we should.

Fuck. Souths can even score points.

Noddy is the happiest little man in Toyland.....

Noddy, Noddy
I dnt get it. Just tell me. Are u implying something else cos if you are, ill punch u. My friend uses it against me all the time.

AND YAY Roosters won. Freakin first time in so many weeks.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I'm not teasing Kimmorley, I'm teasing Noddy over here.

[sarcasm]Hey Noddy, what a bloody surprise that the Sharks lost to the worst form side of the comp. I cant believe it. Oh no.[/sarcasm]

Hey, I got 4/4 in tipping so far.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
hmmz...broncos are on a losing streak...hope that continues!
we lost last week, which was our 5th loss for the yr and i dont see how that makes us on a losing streak

and i hope it stays at 5 losses

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
fornstar said:
we lost last week, which was our 5th loss for the yr and i dont see how that makes us on a losing streak

and i hope it stays at 5 losses
6 will be nice
so my team will be first on the ladder
and yeah v dragons is a tough one

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
6 will be nice
so my team will be first on the ladder
and yeah v dragons is a tough one
yea its going to be a tough game thats for sure

i dont care too much if we loss. i just dont want any injuries b4 finals

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
I'm not teasing Kimmorley, I'm teasing Noddy over here.

[sarcasm]Hey Noddy, what a bloody surprise that the Sharks lost to the worst form side of the comp. I cant believe it. Oh no.[/sarcasm]

Hey, I got 4/4 in tipping so far.
Fuck u, stop calling me Noddy. That is actually insulting. Im going to have to find a nickname for you...hmmm...maybe uh....Dickhead.

Im currently 1st in tipping. Maybes it cos THE ROOSTERS HAVE FINALLY WON AFTER I HAVE TIPPED THEM EVERY FREAKIN WEEK.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I've been first since Round 1. Maybe cos I tip against the Sharks every week.

What ya gonna do if I keep calling you Noddy? Punch me? Wouldnt be that hard. I live down your street anyway.

Dont tell me you cant pick the reason I call you Noddy.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Im currently 1st in tipping. Maybes it cos THE ROOSTERS HAVE FINALLY WON AFTER I HAVE TIPPED THEM EVERY FREAKIN WEEK.
How many points are you on to be coming first in your comp? And how many people are in that competition?

THIRRRRRRRTY EIGHT YEARRRRRRRRS AND WON F*CK ALL, SHARKIES!!

What has tonight shown?

1. Roosters cannot make the Finals.
2. Sharks are there to make up numbers. They will get roasted come Week 1 of the Finals.
3. If Canberra knew how to play for 80 minutes, they'd be leading this competition. However, they don't, and they are consequently 11th.
4. Souths are, like Newcastle, one of the form sides of the competition. Panthers have Broncos, Dogs, Tigers to play... not easy. Perhaps Penrith can still finish with the Wooden Spoon.

The NRL sure is interesting this season ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)