• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I hate you DRAGONZ. You have the uncanny ability to turn a good day into a shit night. Im going to bed depressed and pissed off....and im sure your happy about it. Oh well, if all works out like i hope it does, we will meet you 1st week of the finals and it should be an awesome game, if not, i hope the Dragons are smashed by the eagles, thats right! the Manly Sea Eagles. That would be classic and I would be smiling for the rest of my life.

.....ohh, and I stand by the fact that it is Colin Best that has turned this dragons outfit around. Without his Cronulla class, you would be nuthin.

...............fuck im pissed off now..............why you always gotta stoop to the no premierships joke! grrrr, u'll get ur come uppance, and I cant wait!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
.....ohh, and I stand by the fact that it is Colin Best that has turned this dragons outfit around. Without his Cronulla class, you would be nuthin.
First off, you weren't really pissed off.

Next, perhaps ;) But then again, we'd have beaten Broncos in Round 6 as well if he hadn't played.

Bookie said:
St. George Illawarra Dragons
Over The Cap 7 Years In A Row And Won Fuck All!
Not true! Our guys have taken PAY CUTS so they can stay together, because they reckon they can win a premiership with the squad they have and they are all desperate to do so.

However, you are right about the "Won Fuck All" bit.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
whilst this thread is on the topic of the dragons, i would like to say that i hate trent barrett. that is all.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Morning Glory said:
whilst this thread is on the topic of the dragons, i would like to say that i hate trent barrett. that is all.
i do to

barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*....:D

davo_

good kid
HSC
Good to see you know what your talking about (note: I'm being sarcastic). Barrett is a gun and one of the best players in the competition at the moment. That is all.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
If being a five eighth in a team full of guys who play for Australia and can kick and pass better than you makes you a gun, then so be it. Braith Anasta and Chris Flannery both suck.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
davo_ said:
Good to see you know what your talking about (note: I'm being sarcastic). Barrett is a gun and one of the best players in the competition at the moment. That is all.
he is a good player but i dont liek him for what he did to PJ Marsh.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Bookie said:
If being a five eighth in a team full of guys who play for Australia and can kick and pass better than you makes you a gun, then so be it. Braith Anasta and Chris Flannery both suck.
Barrett was picked for NSW when he was 18(?) and playing for a struggling Steelers outfit, one can assume he's improved since then; and he has. Granted he has a great team behind him, but he also makes plenty of those players look good. And you'd tell me that all those players were only selected for Australia because they play for the Dragons anyway...

matt#1

HSC
N/A
nit said:
manly's going to win the premiership this year - we're going all the way!!
bahahahahaha!!! If Manly wins the premiership I will stick a picture of John Hopoate in my sig for a full year :cool: .

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I want Manly to lose both remaining games :(. So Roosters can still have a chance at making finals if they win their game this week against the Broncs and next week against Doggies...and i dnt know fucken why cos we will definitely get smashed first week in finals if we do. It looks like goodbye Ricko and etc (Finchy, Crock, etc) next week :( Sniff* [ohh well, neva liked Ricko as captain anyway]

OMG apparently Justin Hodges is out...:D:D:D Some1...confirm this. I hope that bitch dies...Die bitch Die.

shortygb said:
barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*....
Thats gold, its going in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)